It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That's actually depression you're describing (sleeping all the time, etc.), but it is true that anxiety disorders have physical symptoms of some sort, including whole hosts of things that have the added disadvantage of making the sufferer think that he or she has a physical illness. A feeling of anxiousness alone just doesn't cut it.
edit on 22-7-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kriptic08

Thank you very much for that youtube link, kriptic!

I do believe that we create our own realities and therefore should focus more on the positive, after all who would want to experience or live through the shown calamities or the ones to come, right?
However, we are experiencing them, and denying them won't make them go away. There's a difference between focusing on the positive and ignoring the negative. No, scratch focusing on the positive; simply closing your eyes to what's happening all around us.

These things have been going on for years and decades now. But they just keep adding up and getting worse. However, they never become less or weaker. Everything just keeps intensifying. Every phenomenon, every calamity, every activity. And on top of that new phenomena arise.

I remember a couple of years ago when the media hype with Global Warming started. Wherever you stand on this issue is irrelevant. It made me remember an interesting fact again: people won't realize that major changes are happening when they stretch out for years or even decades. In order for people to halt in their tracks it always needs something that impacts them instantly. But now it doesn't take years or dacades anymore. Now we have strange events and major calamities happen almost every other day, one would think that even the most narrow-minded and numbed down person should be able to feel that something isn't right, right?

The quickening has advanced a great deal, with century- and all time weather records being broken year after year. So this video should be taken very seriously. Remember: all of what is shown happens in only the short period of 3 months!

I stand in awe and disbelief that there are still so many people that still don't get what time it is. Still there are people making a big "boner" out of it by thinking and proclaiming that everything is business as usual. I know the sheeple have to be spoon-fed everything, so they are slowly and little by little starting to accept what has been so blatantly clear for years, if they only opened their head (because eyes and ears don't seem to be enough).

Like I said, I know you can't see the forest when you are standing in it. But now everything has advanced to a point that we don't need a collection of news clips put together from the footage of years, but only months. So here it is again for all who missed it the first time. I think everyone should get to see this clip. Not for doom and gloom and fear mongering, but as a reality check.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Funny you say birds chirp all night. I have some birds chirping at 11 12 etc. I have lays thought I would see " the end times" not saying the end of the world but something that impacts the whole world. I used to think death and destruction. I do believe 911 was the beginning and I'm hoping for a leap in humanity, and hoping all the evil people of this world get what they deserve. All the super rich who have no idea what living in the real world is, etc....

Here's hoping for the gods to return and teach us to behave like humans. People on this rock should not be starving. People should not be blown up, their children should not die for some elitist who's only concern is their net worth and their way of living.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I do not feel anything.
Earth is a pretty safe and good place to be compared to the past thousand years.
Never have humans lived with such abundance and little wars.
Many people are still struggling but we are lucky to live in such an era.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Nice post!

However....I feel that nothing major is about to happen!

In fact I will go as far as to say that this time next year we will be exactly where we are today....and that is ...predicting that "something major is about to happen".....something "bad" nobody will know what this "bad" thing is, but many will say it is social disorder, aliens, planets/asteroids hitting us, terrorist attacks at big events, financial collapse, earthquakes, tsunami's, volcanic eruptions......we are simply a speck on a speck with a self inflated opinion of ourselves!

Nobody is coming to save us, and no ATS predictions are going to come true......If you think otherwise...then name your price.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There's a war on the astral. Everyone is getting ready - it doesn't translate well to this world but it could fall into it. There's a lot of 'troop' activity, lots of procurement. A war in the heavens is coming.
I'm not a Christian but I guess that sounds very christian. A lot of things planned have not worked out. Things that should have been good have turned bad.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I think the war has been here for some time now. I think it happens around the end of every age.

edit on 22-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
You're going to die. All of you!!! Yes, it's true. And no one can save you.

And it's going to happen to your children and their children too. Everyone. There's no chance for anyone to escape it. We're all doomed, and no matter what we do, it'll end the same - with each of us dead.

I don't know how anyone keeps from screaming until their lungs explode.

You are being bad... do not listen to this trickster, for he does not know what is to truly come.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I think he does know exactly what is coming for all of us. Death.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Between astral and temporal there is a whole bunch of data streaming occurring-

Some of it is astral some of it is temporal and artificially created.
As the angels always tell me-
Do not be afraid.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Between astral and temporal there is a whole bunch of data streaming occurring-

Some of it is astral some of it is temporal and artificially created.
As the angels always tell me-
Do not be afraid.

So you are saying that " the angels " talk to you ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

That's just ridiculous. 9/11 stands for September 11th. The day the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center fell.

Google it!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by WereWolfWoody
I love a thread about someone warning everyone about a feeling they get.

I guess i should warn everyone everytime i get a boner, eh?

Legally, you're probably not to be that close to the kiddies pool anyway.

It's not illegal to be inside your mother with it though!

You have been warned.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

What is?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, I have had a bad feeling that something is going to happen that will change the world in a way like a CME will fry all electric grids worldwide or an ELE asteroid will hit us, something along those lines.

I've had this bad feeling for about four months. It's a very persistent bad vibe. I keep reminding myself to go get more survival supplies but I don't have the money or energy to stock up. There is almost a feeling that survival gear won't help much when this event unfolds and I can't understand why not.

I do feel like the so-called 'elite' want depopulation. So whatever is coming, they might get their wish.

The Nibiru thing got my attention for awhile, but now I'm thinking that's not it.

Lately, I've thought that whatever is coming that freaks out the world is connected to the end of the long cycle of the precession of the equinoxes and that either the Mayans knew about it from the secret of it being passed down thousands of generations from Atlanteans or ETs told them about it. I've heard some people say they think it has to do with cosmic rays somehow.

Anyway, no one knows. My short term premonitions are excellent, but big things long range --- not so much. I just get vague bad vibes or good vibes. These days, bad vibes. The thing my feelings have very much in common with the OP is that whatever this is, it is going to be a surprise. Something new and different. Not nuclear war.

Could be a worldwide invasion of ET hybrids and not in a nice way, more in a hostile takeover way. I know that sounds ridiculous. I daydreamed the other day that citizen militias were formed to fight with and alongside U.S. troops and law enforcement against ETs. Kind of like that WAR OF THE WORLDS remake, the one with Tom Cruise. It was a bizarre daydream because local, state, and federal gov were drafting men right off the street and sending them into battle without even enough time to get issued a uniform. You've heard of BYOB, in this premonition it's BYOG and ammo. Strange, I know. It did unite humanity as Reagan said.
edit on 22-7-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

How weird about the headaches and dead birds. I literally had to stop today for a groundhog, lots of birds and then while mowing the lawn I found two dead blue jays in the backyard both exactly in the same position and both aprox 5 feet on each side of the shed, like lawn ornaments .Ugh, I'm losing it.. Im sure the high heat and drought like conditions contributed to the headaches Ive had since weeds thrive in heat/dry weather maybe it affects other animals too. Just weird.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No,...really.

The change is happening, I agree with the OP.

People are loosing their minds and doing things they should never be doing.

Rather smart students shooting people.

Pilots and other professionals going crazy on youtube.

People doing things that nobody on earth would have ever expected.

It is like alcoholism on steroids.

This is not normal at all.

This isnt the world ending, but it is certain types of people losing their minds.

Almost methodically. And that is the problem.
edit on 22-7-2012 by smirkley because: sp

edit on 22-7-2012 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

"angels " don't come into humans, don't be deceived

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hymenuggets
reply to post by superluminal11

"angels " don't come into humans, don't be deceived

How did the nephalim get here then?

(Sorry, just had to say it.)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hymenuggets

They can influence some people to do things though.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join