It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAPRI SUN & ALIEN INTEGRATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I saw a commercial for Capri Sun and it struck me as quite odd that they would have this brooding child eating lunch by herself, when all of a sudden alien beings seemingly stroll into her school and announce her as the queen of their alien race. These aliens were huge, it's not like they would have gone un-noticed...or maybe they're trying to make it seem as if it's not a big deal...BECAUSE THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T! (Editors note--I could not locate this particular commercial, but there are linsk to others posted below showing some sort of alien intervention.integration!)

It's going to happen soon and they are trying to point out that it's not a big deal, and to simply accept the fact that aliens are either coming or already here.

Further more, as I dig deeper into Capri Sun...I found that they are a german made product which was developed in the 60's by Hans Wild. He happened to be the first man to create a non-alcoholic drink made entirely out of natural ingridients. REVERSE ENGINEERED PERHAPS?! Germans were definately interested in alien tech and this would certainly be an easy first step to take when working with unknown technnologies. Start off small!

I'd also like to point out how "futuristic" these pouched drinks are and that this deleivery system for this particular drink has remained unchanged throughout the years. IT'S BEEN AHEAD OF THE DRINK GAME FOR DECADES!

Older commercials dipict humanoids that can alter the physical property of their bodies and phase through walls. Maybe this is some sort of hint towards interdimensional beings being integrated into society right under our noses!

Older Commercial

Notice how these "beings" have an advanced understanding of physics and are able to accomplish things "normal" humans cannot!

Alien intervention coming?!

In this commercial you can clearly see how humanoids will be able to travel through time/space on futuristic craft! I would also like to point out that someone posted a video recently of a UFO that could have bene mistake for fireworks, or even bugs. To that I say HOGWASH! It was the beings that Capri Sun is trying to make people aware of!

/sarcasm.
edit on 21-7-2012 by MmmPie because: Addition of information

edit on 21-7-2012 by MmmPie because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hiding our true feelings underneath the convenient veil of "sarcasm", are we?
It's cool, I do it all the time!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Capri Sun is known for strange things:

Caution: Vulgar.

edit on 7/22/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

It literally took me 5 minutes to out this thread together upon watching a commercial while playing an MMO. I made this thread to show how easy it is to think of something absurd, link it to something ridiculous, and make a half-a##ed thread about it on ATS.

Was it convincing?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Capri Sun is known for strange things:

Caution: Vulgar.

edit on 7/22/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

This was definitely the most convincing part of this thread. Nice try though, OP

top topics

join