It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 4 Trumpets of Revelation (???)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
First 4 Trumpets:

First of all, there is a correlation between the 7 Trumpets of Jericho and the 7 Trumpets of the Book of Revelation.
Moses represented the law and that is why God did not allow him to enter the Promised Land.
The Promised Land represents the New Heaven and New Earth at the 2nd Coming of the Lord Jesus.
No man can enter the kingdon of heaven by their own works through the law.
That is why God gave charge to Joshua to enter the Promised Land. Joshua has the same name of Jesus which means The Lord Saves, Yeshua.

Revelation 8
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Exodus 2
23 And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.
24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.
25 And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.

Revelation 8
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

1 Peter 1
24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

Is there a correlation between the 1st Trumpet and the 7th Plague of Egypt ???

The 10 Plagues that God sent to Egypt by the hand of Moses
1.) Ex. 7:14-25 The water is changed to blood.
2.) Ex. 8:1-15 Frogs
3.) Ex. 8:16-19 Lice
4.) Ex. 8:20-32 Flies
5.) Ex. 9:1-7 The Murrain upon the Beasts
6.) Ex. 9:8-12 Boils
7.) Ex. 9:13-25 Hail
8.) Ex. 10:1-20 Locusts
9.) Ex. 10:21-29 Darkness
10.) Ex. 12:29 Death of the firstborn of Egypt

It is very interesting that the 7th Plague of Egypt also mentions fire (but not blood)

Exodus 9:23
And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt.

After the 1st 4 Trumpets is the 5th trumpet of the Locusts of Chapter 9 of the Book of Revelation.

Revelation 8
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

And that was the 8th Plague of Egypt right after the plague of hail (the 7th plague of Egypt).

I believe that the 5th Trumpet of the locusts of Revelation is the last 5 months in the life of the United states and the locusts represent a plague of war (of Martial Law) upon the United States.

The 9th Plague of Egypt was Darkness.
After the United States is destroyed, this will plunge the world into darkness.

The 10th Plague of Egypt was the Death of the firstborn of Egypt.
The Lord Jesus will one day destroy satan and satan was the firstborn of sin itself.

==========================

Revelation 8
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Now, throughout most of these trumpets of Revelation, it mentions one third alot (1/3).
We all know that 1/3 of the angels followed satan and fell from the heavens unto the earth.
Is every reference to 1/3 in all of these trumpets symbolic of that, or only some ???
Answer: I don't know.

The 2nd Trumpet of Revelation is "... as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: ..."

Is this great mountain burning symbolic of The Lord's Visitation ???
Like when the mountain burned when the Lord came down to give Moses the Law of God ???

Deuteronomy 4:11
And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.

Deuteronomy 5:23
And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, (for the mountain did burn with fire,) that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders;

Deuteronomy 32:22
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Now we know that the sea represents the people, the masses, the people of the earth.

Could this mean The Lord's Visitation upon the people of the earth ???

Revelation 8
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Now, as I said before; I believe that the 5th Trumpet of the locusts of Revelation is a plague of war (od Martial Law) upon the land of the United States of America.
And that will last 5 months and will end by the complete destruction of the United States. (I can send that in another email because it is quite long)

Now, we all know that before this Martial Law comes upon the United States that there will be a complete Collapse of the US Economy.
Can this big event not be mentioned in the bible ???

Now think about this, in the ancient world, the cities of the world which prospered, were the cities which were close to large rivers (like the Nile, Euphrates, etc. etc.)
Please take a moment and think and ponder on that.

Can this star of Wormwood striking the rivers and making them bitter be symbolic of the Coming Collapse of the US Economy ???

James 5
1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Revelation 8
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

All I see here that stands out is 1/3.
Like 1/3 of the angels which fell from heaven.

???

===

p.s. very good link on bible prophecy (although unrelated to this particular subject thread though)

www.benjaminbaruch.com...

www.thedayofthelordisathand.com...

Benjamin Baruch was once on the Art Bell Show

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Audio KJV Bible Reading online

1611kjv.dtison.net...

24/7

You can listen online

join