It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stunning beauty of the Mineral Radiolarians Skeletons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

A bit off topic

That looks exactly like what the Citadel in Mass Effect 3 was based off of.

I wonder if we'll ever have cities like that.

To me they look like Christmas ornaments from another dimension. So beautiful!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I dont care what anybody says. The more you look at nature the more obvious it becomes that there is some form of intelligence that set this all into motion. Im NOT saying god in the sense of old man with white beard sitting on a cloud but I am saying something greater than man. that is all.

The mathematics of nature is awesome. and nature makes the best nano technology. Man can only make crude replicas.

that's right and I think the problem comes in when we discover the things "after the fact". we are recreating a story based on a small part of the totality (if there IS a total) of it all. We are like drunk eye-witnesses to something so vast and larger than us and we expect to understand completely what is going on. That's why religions talk about "that which can not be talked about", there are no words for it therefore it must be intuitive and that's where it falls apart for most people.

is reality something "God" works within? as in like god is the "rulebook" (physics if you will) or does reality come from "God"? maybe it's just the way things are while you are alive and conscious being given an opportunity to experience these wonderful things around us that just are. I wonder if Aliens believe in "God"? In Sitchin's, The Lost Book of Enki, the two brothers talk about playing "God" which is interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I love this thread (perhaps a little to much considering all my hi-jacking)

It is fun to see how everything come together and how it is connected from the beginning.
Also how peoples creative inspiration seems to go around in circles, feeding each other.

But in the end, mother nature has done it all before us.
edit on 22-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

Well then maybe the point to life if there is a point is to come up with creative ways to look at old objects. As with cymatics the higher the frequency the more complex the patterns. I doubt that is by accident. Think about that analogy with people and how the complexity of their thinking might be a result of their higher frequency brain function. just a thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thats awesome.
I had to post a video with it.

Btw, your mentioning of the sand made me think that these Radiolarian Skeletons perhaps are being formed by vibrations in the environment around them.

a sort of ubiquitous Brownian Motion that works on fractal parameters, also how crop circles are made.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

That TOTALLY makes sense!
Imagine if there could be a way to "turn up" the frequency of the brain and thus generate a more creative and intense thought pattern with more complex ideas.

I think you just hit a nail on the head there my friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Lol. Its ok by me. I don't care. Just seemed a huge coincedence that at least three people have the same background avatar which just happens to be the same design of the fractal table thingy you posted. All posting on this thread. I just thought it weird. Dose it mean something? Should I get one lol.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I love this thread (perhaps a little to much considering all my hi-jacking)

It is fun to see how everything come together and how it is connected from the beginning.
Also how peoples creative inspiration seems to go around in circles, feeding each other.

But in the end, mother nature has done it all before us.

not to support one particular religion and I'm sure there are parallels in other religions but how about what this is saying?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

word=sound

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Indeed. Many of the crop circles do have patterns like this.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That TOTALLY makes sense!
Imagine if there could be a way to "turn up" the frequency of the brain and thus generate a more creative and intense thought pattern with more complex ideas.

I think you just hit a nail on the head there my friend.

still limited by the potential of the hardwiring of the human brain. could have mega potential relative to our normal operating frequency though. could probably just take some acid though

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Well when it comes to fractals, they are all around

Yes you should! Don´t get left out dude

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Different intonations of a word would give different frequencies and in a creation scenario perhaps different kinds of effect.
I am not taking this to a religious discussion but your thought is intriguing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I assume that the amount of synapses could be connected to the frequency. So increasing the amount of synapses would be the same thing as getting the frequency higher.
Like an engine, the faster it goes the higher the sound is.
Quite logical I would guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wonder if 'sacred geometry' fits in here? In the shapes and numbers of holes and spikes and shapes of the component dirrections?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Absolutely.
Here are some examples of Sacred Geometry. Fits in perfectly.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

I had always think that we have imprinted in our DNA so much information that we don't even realize and and that everything in nature is just simple & intricate perfect. Thank you OP this is one of the most beautiful shapes I had ever seen in my life, for whatever reason they mesmerize me, I guess because is nature made, and give me (I don't care if just to me) a proof about the perfection and the existence of a higher force/intelligence/God/energy whatever the name you like.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I assume that the amount of synapses could be connected to the frequency. So increasing the amount of synapses would be the same thing as getting the frequency higher.
Like an engine, the faster it goes the higher the sound is.
Quite logical I would guess.

or the synapses are more like a better tuned antennae?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
how about wave propagation across a Rodin coil?

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Woa! This is art... and advanced geometry...

upload.wikimedia.org...

I tend to believe there's a bunch of artists, in some other dimension, who spend their time designing those things, just as they "paint" cats and people's faces.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

What's to be gained by trying to make it an issue about how it's evidently *insert culturally relevant deity here* that did XYZ?

You do realize of course that statement makes you kind of the know it all deity. Who can confirm there is no such thing as relevant deities? Then, being all knowing, maybe you can tell us where all life comes from? Do say it "just happens" and put your foot in mouth too. Or just say, "I don't know" and leave it open?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

which all begs the question, "where is that/those frequencies coming from?"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join