It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stunning beauty of the Mineral Radiolarians Skeletons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

ಠ_ಠ Why? What makes you jump to this conclusion.
edit on 22-7-2012 by GhettoRice because: Re-thought

edit on 22-7-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wow, thank you for showing us these amazing organisms! The creator of nature, is a true architect of creation. I do not belive in spontaneous evolution starting from a "big bang"... mainstream science is funny that way

Imagine the mind of the creator to create such nature, all the beauty this planet houses.. we can only imagine (for now) the beauty that lies on far distant planets

I love Nature!!

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Wow! Stunning beauty and intricacy. These different shapes have purpose right? Not just diversity or simple uniqueness but specific purpose?

Reminded me of similar shapes.

Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And in there a reply:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That links to a PDF:

538 shapes of UFO's

As above, so below?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Absolutely stunning. It is surprising what is actually hidden to the naked eye. The things that run life, the ecosystem. The things that are the building blocks to humanity. So small, yet so important, and sadly so overlooked.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
I'd love to replicate one of these 'skeletons' out of acylics at about the size of a large fruit bowl...

And use it as a fruit bowl!

If you can´t find the replicator to help you, I present to you, some inspiration of fruit bowls that you can buy in the store. All on this wonderfully shaped theme.

The Architect Fruit Bowl, by Gregory Bonasera.

Bubblicious Fruit Bowl of Varying Volumes of Spheres, by D-Vision.

Fruit and Peanut Bowl for Diningware Design Ideas, by Harry Allen.

Macedonia, by Janne Kyttanen.

Part of the brilliant series, Inception Collection, by duo Snapp.

Black Honey.MGX Fruit Bowl designed by Arik Levy.

edit on 22-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Damn... My idea was far too late! Is there nothing that's not invented yet on the net!!????

Cheers though! I knew it would look cool...

*grumbles and goes off and sulks*

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I dont care what anybody says. The more you look at nature the more obvious it becomes that there is some form of intelligence that set this all into motion. Im NOT saying god in the sense of old man with white beard sitting on a cloud but I am saying something greater than man. that is all.

The mathematics of nature is awesome. and nature makes the best nano technology. Man can only make crude replicas.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm glad to see normal threads on the main page again that aren't related to the Bat Man shooting...

These pictures always remind me of the complex geometric shapes people always describe with a trip on '___'...Life is strange like that, something induced by a drug that's supposed to be completely subconsciously visualized and experienced by the conscious mind just happens to mimic the skeletal structure of something that we would otherwise not know existed.
Nature really is, for lack of a better word...perfect.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Yes sadly enough, of one come up with a cool idea, it is almost for sure that it has already been done. To many creative and brilliant people on this little planet

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

reminds me of sound frequencies

different ones have a different shape...some of which resemble the pics you posted.

indeed there are massive similarities, here are a couple

Sound vibrating sand

Radiolarians

More cymatic shapes

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If the OP does not mind, I will continue the thread with some stunning furniture, that should fall within the same ambience as the original theme of the thread.
Perhaps I am getting carried away here.

Fractal Table MGX, by Platform

Al Dente’ conceptual furniture set, by Jason Phillips Design.

Cozy Furniture, by Hannes Grebin

Digitally fabricated furniture, Twin Shelves, by Chilean design Studio Gt2p.

Fractal Side Chair, by (I could not find info about the designer)

Honeycomb Shelves and CD/DVD rack, by Unto This Last

Lightnig-object, by Lubica Segecova.

Polyhedra table series and Baba Papa Lounger, by Haldane Martin.
Though I am seeing some slight problems regarding where to put the coffee cup on the first table...

Batoidea Chair and Shelly, by Peter Donders.

Unusual Sparkle Octopus Chair, by Samwoong Lee.

Space Time For Zero, by Karim Rashid.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Don't see how someone couldn't see all those pics and not say intelligent design. Truly beautiful and stunning.

Absolutely beautiful, another fantastic product of creation that Darwinist's would call merely a fluke of nature

Haha... Didn't even make it halfway down the first page before the thread was hijacked by the god-squad...
Honestly, can't we just appreciate this for what it is instead of jumping on every opportunity to take shots at or undermine other people's beliefs or perspective? Can't we just leave the politics out of it for once. This kind of thing should unite us in wonder not divide us by religion. What's to be gained by trying to make it an issue about how it's evidently *insert culturally relevant deity here* that did XYZ?

Thanks to the OP for sharing this and for the folks who contributed the pics of the architecture and the sound/sand thingys... Much appreciated.... There's so much in this world thats beautiful and to appreciate and I don't think we see anywhere near enough of it. It's a nice change for the usual doom that gets peddled on a daily basis... Super stars all round

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thats awesome.
I had to post a video with it.

Btw, your mentioning of the sand made me think that these Radiolarian Skeletons perhaps are being formed by vibrations in the environment around them.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Are all the shapes of the Radiolarians found randomly everywhere, or is it certain areas to which different shapes are concentrated to?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

wonder what was in the Library of Alexandria and how many books the Vatican has hidden or burned?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

reminds me of sound frequencies

different ones have a different shape...some of which resemble the pics you posted.

cymatics, absolutely.

it's probably the same kind of mechanism how crop circles are made

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

Thats awesome.
I had to post a video with it.

Btw, your mentioning of the sand made me think that these Radiolarian Skeletons perhaps are being formed by vibrations in the environment around them.

sound can give way to shape and form. there is much we dont know about, hopefully with more threads like this we can explore the mysteries of our reality deeper.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hmmm. I just noticed so thought I'd bring it up. A few avatars in this thread are showing very similar patterns to the furniture being shown. Take a look for yourselves. It looks like advertising or something. What's with that? Maybe me. Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I love this thread (perhaps a little to much considering all my hi-jacking)

It is fun to see how everything come together and how it is connected from the beginning.
Also how peoples creative inspiration seems to go around in circles, feeding each other.

But in the end, mother nature has done it all before us.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Well this is a conspiracy website so I do not blame you

The reason I posted the names to the different pictures is because I thought it was the correct thing to do, since the people designing everything has put allot of energy in it.

if any MOD feel that it in any way is a form of advertising please delete my posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join