Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mexico UFO - 20th July 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

never posted a youtube video on here yet so If Im doing this wrong please help me.

This is a real interesting video and hoping somebody on here can stabilize it. Havent had a ufo video intrigue me this much in a while. enjoy

www.youtube.com...

^ there is the link. I cant figure out how to embed it
edit on 21-7-2012 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Balloon....nothing more to really be added.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just looks like a mylar balloon floating in the wind. Nothing in that video shows it was controlled...just free floating.

embedded for ya..

edit on 21-7-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Exactly....it moves like a balloon, it looks like a balloon...chances are, its a balloon.

I posted a load of balloon videos a few months back as an experiment, and 90% of comments were saying, yup its aliens...and they had seen the same thing. So we can conclude from this that 90% of people are easily convinced despite very poor footage, and are willing to believe anything they are shown.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Mexico has the best balloons
and they're cheap too

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would like to see this balloon video stabilized.
Anyone knows how to do it?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

I could do it, but i have better things to be doing to be honest.
There is no point in stabilizing it or analyzing it, its a balloon!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

so you knowingly put dis info on this site? and think its ok because it was an "experiment" no wonder ats is going down hill

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

I could do it, but i have better things to be doing to be honest.
There is no point in stabilizing it or analyzing it, its a balloon!!!!

Well if you are that busy then don´t do it...
I did not say that I think it is anything else than a balloon, I would just like to see it more clearly!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It doesn't seem like a balloon to me. The bottom side stays on the bottom. The trajectory seems to be circular as it tips from side to side. The shape suggests that it has fins or protuberances from the rear that stay in the rear. That means it has an obvious top/bottom, front/back orientation that discounts the idea of a balloon randomly flitting around air currents.

I vote two thumbs up to the OP and state emphatically that this is indeed an extraterrestrial craft under intelligent guidance. I would guess it is here to finally begin the mass arrests of all the paid debunkers who are trying to divert ATS into a psyop program.

So be careful what you think Mr ATS Debunker. They can read your mind any may be preparing to take you to a re-education camp or for the hopelessly dark hearted, to a Soylent Green factory where debunkers may finally rise up to their full potential and be converted into Adenosine Tri-Phosphate energy for my body and manure for my garden. Wow! Two uses from one otherwise worthless debunker!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

The fins are actually the main reason I want to see the video stabilized.
Do you my good Sir have the ability to sort it out? Since the other gentleman here obviously is to busy.
edit on 21-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
at 2:28.....it banks right and stabilizes. The fins are retractable. That thing is not a balloon. You have to be pretty retarded to imply that it is. Or a liar.

No way. Anything else you want.....a balloon? no.
We are not 1940´s Americans. Not buying it.

It looks like Hybrid tech. They were probably conducting low speed tests to see if it was still as stable as high speeds. They probably need the aerodynamic wings because it might employ dual propulsion systems. One anti grav for high speeds, (unstable at low speeds.) Another...I have no idea about.
edit on 21-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

A+ , baby.....
I'm sort of a "trained " observer, I guess, I'm a pilot,.... anyway radio controlled and as small as 6 feet long....RC....but not a strictly defined balloon. notice it's quick moves and quick recovery from adverse yaw.
I ask, too....is that not the best viewing!!! how cool

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was just thinking how nice it would be if someone with the resources like MUFON could make a nice illustrated list of all the known mylar balloons, shapes, manufacturer, etc.. so that it would be much easier to deal with quickly and identify..

It really does look like it is inflated and has seams at centerline, but it also has other odd details like spindly projections on the bottom edges.. (tassles) ?
and a few things that seem more reflective or lit up, plus it doesn't seem to have a destination in mind except wandering aimlessly.. But then it could be one of Chadwickus's drones? never can tell these days..

With that list, the second or third poster on a thread could say "Ah yes, it's #19 on MUFON's balloon list made by the ACME balloon company of Walla Walla Washington..

also of note is on the youtube comments for this video is a pretty funny comment about it being posted here on ATS, but I don't think I should copy it here as it uses some slightly profane words..

Just to be fair, maybe it isn't a balloon.. It isn't possible to say 100% that it is a balloon, until proven by better methods than just observing a video..
edit on 21-7-2012 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by readytorevolt

A+ , baby.....
I'm sort of a "trained " observer, I guess, I'm a pilot,.... anyway radio controlled and as small as 6 feet long....RC....but not a strictly defined balloon. notice it's quick moves and quick recovery from adverse yaw.
I ask, too....is that not the best viewing!!! how cool

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't get your post. Could you please explain?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't get your post. Could you please explain?

Try clicking that members profile.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There are 2 options:

a) UFO (UnknownFlatableObject)

b) at 5:31:00 it dematerialized and/or bursts into hyperspace at an unimaginable speed.
Unfortunately the filming device's battery was empty at that time.

Im really indecisive.not.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The "/" in his name messes the link up.
Try this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yeah, here I am....just that slash ....

new topics

top topics