It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

It is sadly always in retrospect that we analyze the face of a killer. Perhaps every human being on the planet has somewhere deep inside the capacity to kill, people go to war everyday and kill not because of a beef they have with a group or individual but out of protocol, they do as instructed and trained to do.

Although the media is spinning this for the second amendment and internet control, mass murder is nothing new to America. Schools, colleges, sidewalks, McDonalds, you name it we have seen it in past.

It is always the copy-cat syndrome imo we must remain vigilant to after something like this happens, as if the deranged run in packs and try their best to out-do the other.

Like I said in past we have seen this type of senseless murder, but the stakes are much higher now with the loss of our freedom under what was once known as our Constitution.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

What absolute rubbish. Threads like this are why people brand conspiracy theorists nut jobs. I can't even believe people are agreeing with OP, it's just ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Reminds me of a Dean Koontz book where a man goes down for a bone merrow transplant and the gov takes some tissue for cloning purposes. I forgot what it is called, but it is a pretty darn good book. Anyway for some reason the cloned version of this man, who was designed and programmed for assinations receives an energetic drawling of his mind and body toward the family man who's tissue he was cloned from. It is sort of creepy.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The hair is a dead giveaway. Identical.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

Why don't you just come right out and say what you think...it's obvious from your post.
You think these guys are under some sort of mind control.
That is what you are alluding to, that is what your insinuations are, when you talk about the similar looks on their faces, their smiles, etc.

When I saw this guys photo on the news, the first thing I thought was that he had gone nuts.
Then I started to wonder, maybe he was under some mind control?
But then, I remembered I've been watching random X Files episodes this week.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The photo they released of him was originally labeled "portrait". I think it's a photoshopped picture to be honest. May be an old family photo or something. They released it so fast, before his lawyer was even in to see him. Probably not even his actual mugshot.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12A

So what you're saying is that a fictional TV show is responsible for your disillusions of a factual practice? What exactly is the point you are trying to make here.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Did you know that Jared Loughner's mugshot was edited by the news media?

Have a look at this, it shows the original:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Compare the lips and nasal and eyebrows.

I think there's a good chance it's the exact same person...
That's just a probability though...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I do notice some difference between the nasal structures and the ear shapes.
So that's worth noting.

Although due to the heavy coincidence that they are so alike (aside of the fact James is the "lost some weight version" of JLL), it has to be remembered that they photoshop quite often.

So maybe they are different, hard to tell.

It sure is odd though the uncanny similarities on parts where they are exactly the same, like the lips.
And the way that one corner of his little grin is higher than the other side, in both photos. Same lips, same grin, same slightly skewed angle.

Also the eyebrows look regrown, but not fully yet. Check James' left eyebrow, which is our "Right side" when looking at the picture. It's only half a brow, but you can see the area where hair does in fact grow but it hasn't fully regrown back yet. So obviously James shaved his eyebrows at some point.

If it is JLL he lost some weight since last year, and regrew a lot of hair.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Did you know that Jared Loughner's mugshot was edited by the news media?

Have a look at this, it shows the original:

They fact they 'touched it up' at all, in any way whatsoever, shows me they are deceitful lying scumbags and that I should never trust them without having at least 100 good reasons to justify it. And even then I'd remain highly vigilant and cautious.

There is no telling the lengths these people will go to achieve their agenda.
I won't put anything past them.

They have been proven liars and misleading.

I guess that helps narrow down things for us....whatever they claim is the truth...obviously cannot possibly be the truth. The truth is like kryptonite to the Mainstream Media...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

No. Not at all. You need to look closer.

1. Holmes has wider fibro-fatty tissue (nostril span)
  2. Holmes' eyes are farther apart.
  3. Holmes has a longer+thinner face and more defined jawbone.
  4. Holmes has a slightly pronounced Adam's apple and thinner neck.
  5. Loughner appears to have more pronounced cheekbones. (Although, that might just be the lighting.)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Psychopaths don't blink. They get funny looking eyes from not blinking. None of these guys blinked. There are several leaders I see on TV that don't blink. Hitler didn't blink. Watch for the blink, then you know you might have a normal person.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12A

Originally posted by lonegurkha

Why don't you just come right out and say what you think...it's obvious from your post.
That is what you are alluding to, that is what your insinuations are, when you talk about the similar looks on their faces, their smiles, etc.

When I saw this guys photo on the news, the first thing I thought was that he had gone nuts.

So because you were watching X-Files this week, the rest of the universe has to play along and so therefore this killer cannot possibly be under mind control of some sort?

That doesn't seem like a logical reason to discount an outside event by bringing up personal unrelated events and trying to correlate them through some ridicule based insinuation....

In reality there is little way to know if he was or wasn't. We lack pertinent data to make that correlation with any certainty.

But since you watched X-Files this week, I guess that means it cannot possibly be a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by muzzleflash

No. Not at all. You need to look closer.

1. Holmes has wider fibro-fatty tissue (nostril span)
  2. Holmes' eyes are farther apart.
  3. Holmes has a longer+thinner face and more defined jawbone.
  4. Holmes has a slightly pronounced Adam's apple and thinner neck.
  5. Loughner appears to have more pronounced cheekbones. (Although, that might just be the lighting.)

The lighting makes a big difference, so does the weight difference.

But it's clear the ears are totally different.

I don't know. It's just really interesting that they are actually very similar, although different enough after close examination (more than 5min of looking), I can find enough differences to say it's either ultra-photoshopped or they are diff kids. Close enough to be siblings in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh well, just remember.

It doesn't matter if Holmes did it on his own, or if he was a stooge.

The Media has had a field day with it, no matter what the cause.
They have profited off this tragedy like they do with most others that they can twist for their own political agendas.

They get rich off the ratings things like this generate, but the victims and misery they profit off of hardly ever sees a penny of it. They use it to convince us of their point of view in unrelated political issues.

James Holmes could be totally a natural lone gunner. Or a hitman sent for a reason.
Doesn't matter.
The media still pwned us with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thats because Jared Loughner and James Holmes are of the same origin; you were pretty close; I was wondering when some one would step forth and notice what I did the moment Holmes picture hit the media:

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12A

Originally posted by BLV12A

This post is very strange to me. It's very similar to a post I saw on another thread (this post) that had very similar wording and sentence structure, and was posted by a different user...

Originally posted by Leaflock
Oh come now. You mean to tell me the State are incapable of faking one lousy mug-shot?

Some of you should just reach the natural conclusion of all of this speculation: none of this really happened, it's all the Government playing with your head.

You'll notice that these two posters seem to be fairly new members. One only has 63 posts, the other only has 27. These account users certainly aren't engaged in heavy discussion. You'll also notice a lack of profile information. No avatar, no location, nothing. Completely blank. Also take note of how he is trying to discredit the theories of others on here by comparing their ideas to that of a fictional television series (when he implied that mind control is just fictional fantasy on shows like 'The X-Files')

Ladies and gentlemen, the shills are coming out of the woodwork for this one. These two posters are clearly the same individual trying to discredit posts in any thread that is relevant to the James Holmes incident.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I dont see anything in there eyes and thats what is weird. They look hollow on the other side.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I see MK Ultra. Jared Lee Loughner was MK ultra too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join