It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No resemblance whatsoever.
Ears are different, brow line not the same

The video sucks
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Right you are and also the girls head is way out of proportion for his head size, unless of course she is an ancient amazon instead of a petite woman which is what she looks like to me.

Edit to say, I am reading backwards on this thread so erm, duh...
edit on 21-7-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Interesting, and yet by doing this act at a midnight showing of batman, this is the age he was targeting, young hip kind of free spirits going to a midnight premiere.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Thank you so very much for the side by side and overlap.I don't have photoshop loaded on this computer, but I wanted to try that. That's downright spooky.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
He looks like the guy on mad comic books or Greg on the Brady bunch if I had to choose.

Looks like the Asian guy.? You cannot be serious
Completely different facial structures there.

Maybe I meant mike Brady

Messed up the image but you all know what mike looks like

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I hadn't thought of that ,but you are correct.
Manson had that look as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for the reply. I at first thought that maybe I was seeing things, but I guess others agree.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
imageshack.us...]
[/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

This is Martin Bryant who was convicted of murdering 35 people and injuring 21 others in the Port Arthur massacre shooting spree. He was intellectually disabled.

On the day of the massacre witnesses said a guy was running around shooting from the hip, most of the dead were precision head shots.His friends said that when they went out shooting (bottles and cans) he was a hopeless shot.

Many people claim to have heard gunfire coming from two different directions.

Soon after sweeping new gun laws were passed in Australia.

He has the same distant, empty look in his eyes.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: added more text

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I felt the same when a first saw his picture.
There's something in his eyes, a twInkle...
I'm studying in a psychiatric hospital (I'm a psychologist) and there's a patient there that have the same look in his eyes and this scaring smile, he is psychotic... This patient is really aggressive but always have this slight smile.
I think it's due to this psychiatric condition, that leave patients in altered reality, hearing voices that they have this look and this smile...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

Something bothered me about this guy's picture. So I thought about it for a while. Then it occured to me that there was a similarity to Jarrad Loungers photo. I'm a bit puzzled about the similarity. The eyes and the smile I found bothersome. Almost as if there was some macabre joke that only they knew about.

I have to admit that my first thoughts when I heard about this yesterday morning on ATS was that it had something to do with MKultra. Especially with the UN vote coming up.

Could the similarities in the faces be the result of their programming? I think there is a possibility. Certianly I could be wrong, but the possibility exists.

I am particullarly puzzled with his request for someone from the Navy. I saw that on a live feed posted by another member. Why someone from the Navy? As far as I can determine, he has no connection to them.

My problem with this is why do there seem to be similarities when these incidents occur? Not just the similarities in appearance, but similarities in the way the incidents take place. Why do they always seem to want to kill as many strangers as possible?

I really think that this has to do with anti gun legislation. It's just perfect for the promotion of that particular agenda.

Oddly someone posted a video about the similarities between these guys, I guess I'm not the only one to wonder about this.

Whats is a little freaky is that I overlapped the two photos and they blend in quite well with no re-sizing and their eyes, nose and mouth line up almost perfectly.

Finished

edit on 21-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
GREAT FIND OP

This really supports the idea that projects like MKUltra were not discontinued. Brainwashing and "mind control" are very real threats.

Just read some background on Jared Loughner. He had a "sudden personality change" at one point in his life maybe 1- year before his attack. Even his girlfriend couldn't believe what he did.

Around this time, those who knew him noted a change in his personality. Kelsey Hawkes, who dated Loughner for several months in high school, would later say she could not believe it was him after hearing of his arrest. "I've always known him as the sweet, caring Jared", said Hawkes, 21, then a student at the University of Arizona.[9]
At some point, Loughner was fired from his job at a Quiznos restaurant, with his manager saying he underwent a personality transformation. After this, Loughner briefly volunteered at a local animal shelter, walking dogs, but he was asked not to return. The shelter manager later said, "He was walking dogs in an area we didn't want dogs walked... He didn't understand or comprehend what the supervisor was trying to tell him. He was just resistant to that information."

edit on 22-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

They have something in common. They are both inhabited by the same entity.

It feeds on human suffering and negative emotion.

Oh, do you mean the zionist's? lol

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

intellectually disabled?
Did you mean mentally challenged?

He has a vacant look and interesting story, haven't heard of him

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Here is the Wikipedia description of his "condition"

Descriptions of Bryant's behaviour as an adolescent show that he continued to be disturbed and outline the possibility of mental retardation. He was revealed to have an I.Q. of 66, equivalent to an 11-year-old and in the bottom 1.17 percent of the Australian population, and was possibly autistic. Further testing following his arrest indicated a verbal I.Q. of 64 and non-verbal reasoning and cognitive functioning of 68, giving a full scale I.Q. of 66, an age equivalent of 11 years in the 10th percentile (90% of 11 year olds would score higher).

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: added link

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I dunno if its just me or if anyones posted this or not, but i feel like all 3 pics you posted have something with their eyes, as in the iris - the colouring seems kind of robotic or artificial, just off and eerie =/

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
He's White. Laughner is White.

These are very typical and average ANGLO features. I live around White people and I see several men every single say who look just like these guys. So, lets tone it down folks.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Both of their right eyes are cocked off in the same angle ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I found that he looked familiar the first time I seen a pic of him.
I think he looks similar to "This Man", the man from peoples dreams.
www.thisman.org...

Could be that they chose a guy that looks like "This Man" to further invoke fear in people by destroying their current feelings towards the "This Man" from their dreams.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

They have something in common. They are both inhabited by the same entity.

It feeds on human suffering and negative emotion.

They are inhabited by stupid and crazy.

They should be shot in the face.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Smug. Better than. Self satisfied. That "load off my mind" look. I did it. Now I'm famous. Above reproach.

reply to post by TheLegend

After this, Loughner briefly volunteered at a local animal shelter, walking dogs, but he was asked not to return. The shelter manager later said, "He was walking dogs in an area we didn't want dogs walked... He didn't understand or comprehend what the supervisor was trying to tell him. He was just resistant to that information."

Fits with "I know better" or I can do what I want. Sense of entitlement. We just don't understand, is his viewpoint.

That look is "full of himself".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join