It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I am pretty sure the law doesn't accept the theory of demonic possession.....
Although if one thought they were possessed, they might likely be mentally ill, and that is brought into the equation of wether or not they are fit to stand trial for their crimes.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by lonegurkha

They have something in common. They are both inhabited by the same entity.

It feeds on human suffering and negative emotion.

Why do you think they are "inhabited by an entity"?

Is is SO HARD to grasp that actual human beings can commit murder and atrocities?

Claiming that a killer is "inhabited by an entity" like the devil etc. sounds to me like a cheap excuse...this is what nut-cases say... "I didn't kill them - the devil made me do it"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Blar! I hate hearing creepy things on this site! Gives me the heeby geebies! Lols

Jareds face in that pik has always creeped me out, I always thought each side of the face looked rather different from the other. Try this:

Take your hand and cover the left side of his face leaving a straight line down his nose, take your other hand and cover his forhead. You should be looking at the lower right side of his face, see anthing dark about the eye and face in general?

Now reverse what you just done and view his left side, almost lighter and cheerier??

I can see it without covering his face now, I can actually see like 2 charachters.

Or is it just me? Lol

But OP, deffo similar piks (not sure about the Asian)

IMO, I'm already thinking he's a patsy, a mental brainwashed one, but a patsy all the same.

As to everyone asking why you thinks he's possed (not my thoughts) your entilled to your opinion, so shhh em lol

edit on 21-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Maybe this dude, (if it's really him) was PAID to do what he did. Who needs MK ULTRA...when you got $1,000,000 in cold hard cash and government protection.
I feel some of you on some things, but in reality....MONEY TALKS and B.S. walks. $$$$$$ makes people do crazy ish!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Take your hand and cover the left side of his face leaving a straight line down his nose, take your other hand and cover his forhead. You should be looking at the lower right side of his face, see anthing dark about the eye and face in general? Now reverse what you just done and view his left side, almost lighter and cheerier??

As an aside: quoting from an earlier post

Heith Ledger's death was very suspicious indeed and the connection to him having been the last actor to play the role of the Joker should not be overlooked here as significant.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Good eye Gurkha!
Something else I notice is what might be photo manipulation using Photoshop.
Both have the dark lines under their eyes -
Both have the upturned corners of the lips
There's an odd white line at the right corner of the dark night shooters mouth that looks like erasing.
Both seem to be staring right through the camera.

I find the timing with the upcoming small arms ban just too convenient.
Way too convenient.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Go look at the pics from the "terrorists" of 9-11. Same kind of stare, same kind of background. Keep in mind, most people believe EVERYTHING the media/government ( which are 1 in the same), tells them. If Fox says it, it must be true. I thought y'all knew that already.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

This picture looks fake to me. like the girl was added.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

They have something in common. They are both inhabited by the same entity.

It feeds on human suffering and negative emotion.

Sure you don't mean they have been created by the same human monsters and come from within the same dark governmental program?.
And yes they are inhabited by the same thing, Same thing that is in you and me, a soul that is open to abuse by other people and control mechanisms, These guys have been programmed to behave the way they did.
To think that this is some kind of "Possession" negates the extreme and brutal minds and actions of the Human monsters that created these people and their behaviour, don't think for a second that Humans are not capable of controlling another person to such an extent.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by mainidh

This picture looks fake to me. like the girl was added.

Good find I had the same idea too as it does look photoshopped with the woman

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
When I saw the Colorado killer dudes picture, on the news yesterday, I was a bit unnerved by his eyes. Something just didn't seem right. Where have I seen this gaze before?

Quagmire

2nd

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Maybe this was all a feminist fantasy? You know the type, needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle..

From reading this page it sounds like Holmes is a Jew with bad teeth? Why was I thinking he had a young Hindu girlfriend named Jill?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yep, the lighting on the girl, and the lighting on him look like they are coming from two different angles. Good call.

www.gesichtskirmes.net...
I found the original. Definately shopped in

Aparently her name is Keeley Hazell
edit on Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:15:16 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not to discount the possability of humans just being insaine, sick people on their own accord, I also would not rule out demonic (read: some sort of non human) posession...

Infact, I believe both pictures that the op has posted to show similar, eerie, charesteristics. Couple this with both of them dying their hair red and I am working on couple theories.

1. They were posessed by a red haired demon who was manipulating their actual appearance. Some cultures link red hair to demons.

2. They were both injected with ancient giant dna, the giants were suppose to have red hair and despise humanity.

Both are a work in progress, but if I can find any evidence to support, I'll provide the details.

EDIT: Just to be clear here, I do not think that anything fishy is going on here aside from an otherwise normal kid, who may or may not have had some mental instabilities, just went nuts... However, certain things pique my curiosity and one should never rule out of hand the unnatural simply because it's unprobable.
edit on 21-7-2012 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That is also the very look Charles Manson had.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Holmes is Jewish?
where did you get that from? (source)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"The most dangerous drug in the world: 'Devil's Breath' chemical from Colombia can block free will, wipe memory and even kill"

"A hazardous drug that eliminates free will and can wipe the memory of its victims is currently being dealt on the streets of Colombia.
The drug is called scopolamine, but is colloquially known as ‘The Devil’s Breath,' and is derived from a particular type of tree common to South America.

Stories surrounding the drug are the stuff of urban legends, with some telling horror stories of how people were raped, forced to empty their bank accounts, and even coerced into giving up an organ.

In modern times, the CIA used the drug as part of Cold War interrogations, with the hope of using it like a truth serum.
However, because of the drug’s chemical makeup, it also induces powerful hallucinations. "

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 21-7-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They're not alike in facial, but there is something that is alike, in energy, but not the last one. I know what I think, and relates Pine Bluff and other bases and their DNA/Clones/Hybrids, etc. Elite Black Operations.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

GREAT call imo!

Also if you do the half face thing where you cover one side of the face and then the other to see the left and right hemispheres through the eyes it is also shocking.

The left eye represents heart energy and the right is mind...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Take note as well of the Eye of Horus and the manner in which they relared it to the other photoshopped James Holmes picture with her featured lurking suductively behind - no accidents there I am sure.;

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join