It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I thought the same thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SFWatcher

According to what I have found, the booking photo will not be released.
That was reported on CNN just a bit ago. So where does that leave us?
I don't see the relavence of when the picture was taken anyhow. He looks how he looks.
Maybe he altered his appearance before the shooting. I did see some mention of him having dyed his hair red.
Reguardless they can't prove that it was him because he wore a gasmask. Nobody saw his face.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There's a much more recent picture where he has fire red hair. He doesn't look nearly as similar.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

They have something in common. They are both inhabited by the same entity.

It feeds on human suffering and negative emotion.

If it was a demonic entity, why does it seem so peacefull and contempt?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Interesting that you mention this. When Australian authorities were using these textbook tactics that we are seeing RIGHT NOW to disarm their citizens in the late 90's, there were discoveries that the media photos of the "shooter" were digitally altered to make them appear deranged.

"Photographs of Martin Bryant had the eyes digitally manipulated with the effect of making Bryant appear deranged. Despite criticism, the manipulated photographs continue to be used in media reporting a decade later. There were also questions as to how the photographs had been obtained."

en.wikipedia.org...

This is what disarmed the Australian population and it is occurring right now in the USA. We in the USA must NOT BUDGE ONE BIT in losing any of our 2nd Amendment freedoms as once that is gone, they will most likely ALL BE GONE...

Funny how the UN gun treaty is going on this month at UN headquarters in NY...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Yeah my thoughts exactly.
Isn't it odd how governments use the same tactics to acheive their agenda?

If you watch the video I posted the woman who did it points out the possible alterations to the pictures.
edit on 7/21/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I don't think they are similar enough to assume there is some kind of pattern. You starting to see similarity only after the fact, after everything already happened. "His eyes just screams..." etc etc. Well, just Google photos of people and check. You will find many "potentials" I think

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Yes I had seen that picture. I find it odd that they aren't going to release the current mug shot. Perhaps that picture doesn't fit their agenda. Watch the posted video. The woman who did it points out manipulation of the pictures.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Insane.

That's the look.

S&F

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

edit on 7/21/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You are right OP they do have very similar smiles and distance in their eyes. They DO look possessed and it wouldn't surprise me if they were.
Look at some of the comments on this site and tell me you're surprised

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah sonny1 that's what I thought. Then I watched the video and saw the flaws that it pointed out and I had to wonder exactly how they got crazy in the first place.

And now they are saying they won't release the mugshot. That makes me ask why. Seems that they allways release the mugshot. They did with Lounger and Zimmerman. If this guy changed his appearance, maybe they don't want that pic coming out. There is another poster who linked a more recent pic of this guy and he has dyed his hair red and doesn't look quite the same as the pic posted in my OP.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Could it be its the weekend, and they don't want to hype a "copycat", by plastering this idiots mugshot, all over the place? Maybe that's it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You could be correct.

A copycat might be promoted by that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I remember after the Columbine incident, some kids decided that wearing Trench coats, was a good thing. If memory serves me, some schools banned them, for a while.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah I remember that as well.

Kinda morbid I think.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

Something bothered me about this guy's picture. So I thought about it for a while. Then it occured to me that there was a similarity to Jarrad Loungers photo. I'm a bit puzzled about the similarity. The eyes and the smile I found bothersome. Almost as if there was some macabre joke that only they knew about.

I have to admit that my first thoughts when I heard about this yesterday morning on ATS was that it had something to do with MKultra. Especially with the UN vote coming up.

Could the similarities in the faces be the result of their programming? I think there is a possibility. Certianly I could be wrong, but the possibility exists.

I am particullarly puzzled with his request for someone from the Navy. I saw that on a live feed posted by another member. Why someone from the Navy? As far as I can determine, he has no connection to them.

My problem with this is why do there seem to be similarities when these incidents occur? Not just the similarities in appearance, but similarities in the way the incidents take place. Why do they always seem to want to kill as many strangers as possible?

I really think that this has to do with anti gun legislation. It's just perfect for the promotion of that particular agenda.

Oddly someone posted a video about the similarities between these guys, I guess I'm not the only one to wonder about this.

This is the virginia shooter. Similar stare but this guy is asian and maybe that makes a difference because he has asian features.

Except for the Asian they remind me of the types that go door to door for God. Always smiling with the piercing eyes looking into the souls of sinners... But in this case it's the sinners looking at us !

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient

I'm disturbed by their eyes which "scream" a profound mental instability. I've read comments elsewhere attempting to make these events into a political issue. This isn't politics, it's a human tragedy.

Only the truly deranged would somehow try to make a tragic incident like this political !

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurker115
I just joined to say this but the man who killed them people Looks Just Like Max Payne From Max Payne 1 I would upload a pic but I'm on my iPad

io6 will allow uploading of pictures from the iPad......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Only a fool fails to see the forest for the trees.

Fools are easily lead astray.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
When I saw the Colorado killer dudes picture, on the news yesterday, I was a bit unnerved by his eyes. Something just didn't seem right. Where have I seen this gaze before?

The countenance is the portrait of the soul, and the eyes mark its intentions. ~Cicero

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join