It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Also, the 'glint' in their eyes IS the same, because these pictures are taken for some sort of ID with the flash in the same exact position.

You can't tell much by a picture like this.
The eyes do talk but this would be like trying to judge a character and actions by how they pronounce one second of one syllable.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

When I saw your thread title I knew you were gonna go there, and I was right because I got the same impression when I saw it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I found it kind of scary because I lived with a schizophrenic for some years. The change in their faces when the disease gets hold of them is frightening.

edit on 7/21/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/21/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm glad that somebody besides me sees this.
It really puzzles me. Why the similarity?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People are going to see what they want too see.

That being said, the brain is changed when someone has a mental illness. Just like people with certain diseases, say mental retardation, get certain features, maybe those with psychosis, schizophrenia, narcissistic personality disorder, have certain features.

I have seen bipolars with similar looks to each other.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

If someone is mentally ill after they commit something like this tradgey, then they were sick before it.

The illness may always have been there.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Possibly because they were both devoured by the same archetypal pattern in the collective unconscious.

"Blessed is the lion that the human being will devour so that the lion becomes human. And cursed is the human being that the lion devours; and the lion will become human."

Gospel of Thomas Saying 7

edit on 21-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How about this guy?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

/shrug

I don't have a magic detector. Just a hunch. My hunch is no, that guy is not devoured by the same pattern, because his face doesn't seem to conform to the same pattern. That is not to say that he didn't commit a similar crime. For all I know he could have. There is more than one pattern capable of evil.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I added the pic of the virginia shooter to my original OP. I thought that maybe because he was asian his look was different. That wierd stare seems similar though.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Maybe I am pushing my psychology off on them, possible.

May 20years in emergency medicine? I think that's on my résumé someplace.

Perhaps I was present during new diagnosis...maybe I read somewhere (a textbook perhaps?) that highly intelligent & actively social kids, once in college are not unusual histories for newly diagnosed patients...

Maybe I don't have a clue. Or maybe, just maybe I've SEENALOT!!!

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

A boring read but EDUCATIONAL.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's interesting how people by default jump on the "just another psychopath nothing to see here" band wagon so soon after the events, probably because its the easiest thing to assume and one can satisfy them self with being correct, herd mentality comes to mind. I'm not saying this isn't the case but the investigation is in its infancy and there will surely be new facts and findings that will surface as the case develops, perhaps even months or years down the road if there is a reason to cover up sensitive information. MKULTRA and mind control programs are well documented.

I remember reading an article on hear about scientists being able to shut down an area of the brain that will render the subject to do things they otherwise wouldn't and then with this whole Russian "mind control gun" this technology has been in development since the early stages of World War II. On coast to coast last night for instance Norry simply said "some people are just crazy and do crazy things" and left it at that, he didn't even contemplate the idea that some other force or influence could of contributed even so slightly.

Either way this is a terrible incident, and approaching everything with diligence is more constructive then jumping to conclusions and suppositions.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
hmmmmm and i thought i was the only one who thought that the colorado killer was just a fake photo....

and the arizona man looks somewhat like him with a smirk on his face...

idk but obv the media could jsut post any picture of who ever until we actually take to a REAL friend of his or family member of his to confirm his picture...

glad to know that im not the only one over here going crazy cause i know the pic is all fake and the media is just posting b.s pics up to blame a random person....

know one in the thearter even saw the gun mans face untill he was outside and cops arrest him but still know one inside the place knows it was him or someone else

this story is all bogus i deff no this was all a freaking set up....

how does he get into the back door if the doors always locked ? why be fully armed and armourd up and not fight back the cops and just kill random pplz ? why have every weapon but a knife ? meaning assualt rifle , combat shotgun and 2 pistols... makes it very fishy btw they need to trace those guns and find out where they came from just like the fast and furious case

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
what you are seeing is a media agenda

they release pictures that support the slant they are going with.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think that, yes,
they are both members of Anonymous.

Some of us have longer memories than just the latest Batman movie.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

this story is all bogus i deff no this was all a freaking set up....

I'm usually one of the members who would be laughing and trolling at this type of mindset. This time, I can't get all the given facts to add up to the level needed for me to be dismissive.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you look closely at his smile, they gave him the same "photoshop extended joker smile" as someone here noticed they did to jared lee... Look at the right corner... Our right, not his... There is an impossibly extended shadow. Like they tried to make him look more crazy...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Check out the video I posted in the OP.

That person outlines the similarities between them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Exactly right....I am very skeptical of any conspiracys at work here,'but keep an open mind....however this post is right-on. Photo of this guy is NOT a booking photo. So, if a photo comparison is to be relevent, one should look at a booking photo, which to my knowledge, is not yet available to the public....

Good post...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Interesting that you mention this. When Australian authorities were using these textbook tactics that we are seeing RIGHT NOW to disarm their citizens in the late 90's, there were discoveries that the media photos of the "shooter" were digitally altered to make them appear deranged.

"Photographs of Martin Bryant had the eyes digitally manipulated with the effect of making Bryant appear deranged. Despite criticism, the manipulated photographs continue to be used in media reporting a decade later. There were also questions as to how the photographs had been obtained."

en.wikipedia.org...

This is what disarmed the Australian population and it is occurring right now in the USA. We in the USA must NOT BUDGE ONE BIT in losing any of our 2nd Amendment freedoms as once that is gone, they will most likely ALL BE GONE...

Funny how the UN gun treaty is going on this month at UN headquarters in NY...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The DEVILS in this world show that they will KILL INNOCENT people just to disarm the citizens. Once disarmed, these such DEVILS will have nothing stopping them from slaughtering inncoent families to achieve FURTER goal in the future. A disarmed population with DEVILS running the show is completely screwed when they have ZERO means to defend themselves. The DEVILS of the world have no problem with killing INNOCENT PEOPLE for their AGENDA...

DONT BUDGE USA!!!
edit on 21-7-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join