It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup
Just look at Anders Breivik's eyes, similar glossed over fixed stare.

This man managed to get to an island armed to the teeth, dressed from head to toe in similar attire, and he managed to construct a 1000kg bomb, and transport it to where he detonated it.

The police took a long time to reach the island, giving him more time to kill.

He looks wrong, as do some of the other shooters, how can they pull all these off with such precision when they just don't even look sane?!

Funny you should post that, it's the photoshopped shot I referred to in my first post on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Relinked here, and I encourage you all to visit it, as it has an example of the media getting sloppy and allowing two different versions of the same shot to be released.

Yes, these guys all look alike, because their images have been deliberately altered to produce that effect.

The interesting question to me is: Why is the public being groomed to expect a killer to look like this?

Additionally, while it has been established that the Neuroscience dept. at CU receives DARPA funding, so does the Salk Institute, located in sunny San Diego- where the suspect hails from. I wasn't able to track how it's earmarked, but Terry Sejnowski, who is also cited in the powerpoint from the clip, runs the Computational Neurobiology Lab at S.I., and has done work on subjects ranging from sleep deprivation to neural prostheses.

cnl.salk.edu...

The possibility looms that the kid was hacked, or like Breivik, learned to hack himself.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i know a psychopath and i will tell you the EYES are the most messed up part. they have a devious smile and they have creepy eyes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Yep, that's just the line we're being sold with this kind of image manipulation. Not to detract from your real-life experience, but is this accurate? Is there a signature psychopathic "look"?

As it turns out, no. They really do look just like you and me.

www.sociopathworld.com...
www.nickholtzman.com...

So why are we being sold this "brand" by the media?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: moar linkage

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There is a new thread on an ABC video of James Holmes 6 years ago, to which I replied:

WHOA..!

After viewing the clip TS provided in his OP, the next clip automatically follows after, in which an ex-FBI profiler is asked for his opinion.

Remember the 'experts' that feature in news coverage right after, as with the 9/11..??

Check out what this ex-FBI profiler Brad Garrett hád to say (I say hád, cause pay attention to the way he sums things up..as if he was instructed to do so, also watch his posture, face mimics, sweat outbreak & such closely! As well as the emphasis on certain words)..!:

An excerpt of what he said in the ABC broadcast:

"..they're insecure..they start having..perhaps, dark thoughts, that people are following them. Or..that, there are voices..auditory voices, that are directing them.."

This, to me, sounds like TPTB are trying to be one step ahead, I'd say mind control fits the profile, this ex-profiler sketches.. What do you all think about this..?

This is the video (click, you'll be directed to the ABC Newssite)
edit on 23-7-2012 by AnonymousWitness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Oh, and say, did anyone else notice how quickly this thread slid off the Home and New Topics pages after Salk Institute was mentioned?

ETA: Odd. It's on the Homepage, but I could have sworn it was gone after the last scan. Huh.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

The first two are extremely familiar. it almost seems as if they are the same thing just in a different shell. We will have to wait for a third for a confirmation that it is the case.. at least for me

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but example #3 is right there at the top of this page in the form of the Breivik shot, which has also been established to be an altered photo. The similarities in expression aren't due to any funky hoodoo, but are rather due to these images having been digitally manipulated in precisely the same ways.

The faces have been twerked to produce the "Joker" effect.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Okay

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I heard some say that this guy could not put together a sentence just like Loughner. Both seem to have gone from perfectly functional to being almost unable to communicate etc...

Same disease I think, so it is possible same programming.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousWitness
There is a new thread on an ABC video of James Holmes 6 years ago, to which I replied:
An excerpt of what he said in the ABC broadcast:
This is the video (click, you'll be directed to the ABC Newssite)

The video that you refer us to has been posted on the previous page - (SEE BELOW) it contains all of the AUDIO of Holmes describing his goals; his projects, and his general interest in the field of neuroscience etc.......

The video you posted is equally as interesting in that it contains the FBI profilers remarks.

Originally posted by Vitruvian

James Holmes - First Video of Alleged Killer Released.

Published on Jul 22, 2012 by ABCNews
ABC News has obtained exclusive video of the suspect speaking at a science camp.
For more on this story, click here: abcnews.go.com...

SEE ALSO this quote by Eidolon23 of Holmes' transcribed remarks from the above video.

Holmes - "For the past year, I've been working with a Temporal Illusion. It's an illusion that allows you to change the past." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God, you can't make this *snip* up. In the clip, Holmes appears to be building on the work of this guy, a post-graduate researcher in the Computational Neurobiology dept. at Salk Institute, referred to as his mentor:
It is possible for subjective duration judgments to be totally inconsistent with simultaneity judgments and for us to manipulate temporal order. We have loads of power over temporal order. If events happen in the order of A., B.; a good psychophysicist can have the subject experience it as B., A. This is routine, and done, in a variety of experiments around the world." Interesting.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling edit

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Let’s speculate for a moment…………James Holmes was chosen because he had been thoroughly programmed to the point where his handlers could implant false memories and false confessions into him. This is standard CIA technique.
Just because he attended on a regular basis a university lab that was heavily involved in biological neuroscience research does not mean he was actually there legitimately. People could have thought he was going in and out of there for months - years even - as a bona fide student, when in actuality he was going in there to undergo programming, particularly towards the end of his tenure there. Perhaps he tried to get out of a mess he knew himself to be in and wanted to ‘back out’ of an MKUultra experiment, or series of them, that his handlers demanded that he work on, and they feared that he might expose the entire operation. This is not unheard of, so they decided to depart from their original plan and to then transform him into one of their “projects”?
They then send in a stand in – a masked mercenary soldier who proceeds to shoot up the theatre, and at the other end of all this they substitute James Holmes as the shooter, who's been programmed to believe he did it.

As a viable scenario all of the above is quite within the realm of possibility. Do some research on CIA mind control techniques and you will see what is meant here.

This video might be a good place to start for now.
How patsy James Holmes was brainwashed in Batman shooting at movie theater

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You know, as much as I find it easy to buy into the MK Ultra idea, I think you really are reaching a little bit here. Sure, they both have similar expressions on their faces but given that somebody has posted images of the Louhnger guy prior to all the really dodgy photoshopping, you just can't make connections based on these photos. Both guys obviously have some loose nuts and are more than slightly unhinged so that look in their eyes is probably just a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Did they have slurred speech?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I don't understand your premise. Jarod Laughner and James Holmes look NOTHING alike.

Compare this photo of Loughner. en.wikipedia.org...

Absolutely nothing on them is identical. That common look you see in their faces is called INSANITY, that's what they have in common.

"MK ULTRA"? Jesus Christ that word is thrown around a lot. What evidence does anyone have that this was "MK ULTRA". Nobody.

It's entertaining Conspiratard talk. And I'm someone who believes 911 was an inside job and UFO's exist. But every time something like this happens, people come out of the wood work to hit every angle and every possible conspiracy or motive, and it's always before all the facts are in.

Stop reaching for things. Are the facts not interesting enough?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii

They have something in common. They are both inhabited by the same entity.

It feeds on human suffering and negative emotion.

Hi All! This is my first post on here so i'm going to do my best to not break any rules or offend anyone!
I wanted to finally register and chime in here, especially in response to this post above.

One of my hobbies is astrology and i have been looking at holmes' natal chart today and did a preliminary read that I would like to share here with you. What I saw in his natal chart that is most relevant to this discussion, is a very powerful, forceful and possibly extremely dangerous (under the right conditions)constellation of energies (mars conjunct pluto in scorpio) which is cut off from the rest of the chart. in a chart, each planet represents a type of energy that we express, when these energies do not form meaningful connections with other planets, they tend to express themselves archetypally as opposed to personally. its not too farfetched to posit that someone/something could possess him and through these energies that are present in essential makeup, use him as a tool for their bidding. be it an earthly organization, a demonic entity, or the collective consciousness acting through him i cant say, but it is a definite possibility based on his natal chart.

here is what i have come up with so far. you can google any astrological term and get a definition, or feel free to ask. i will clarify some of the astrological terms in italics as well. i did post this on an astrology board, but i wrote it so i hope that doesn't violate any rules on here. i tried to start a new thread but couldnt figure out how (#firsttimepostingissues), so if this needs to be moved, mods please go ahead:

unaspected mars/pluto conjunction functions archetypally as opposed to personally, and could be easily possessed by someone/something that has the skill and knowledge to do so, with holmes thereby becoming its physical agent. not to get all conspiracy theory, but there are a lot of questions to be asked here to determine whether or not this was in fact a psy-ops mission. with all thats going on in the states right now about gun control, it seems like too eerie of a coincidence that he shot up a bunch of people and just gave the people who would have the american public disarmed a huge piece of lumber for their fire.
*mars represents the energy of Action and Agression, Pluto is the higher octave of Mars and can be destructive or transformative depending on how it manifests. both planets are in the sign of scorpio, which is ruled by pluto and is of the same flavour. planets in scorpio are coloured by intensity, secrecy, and are pulled towards depths of expression - there is a need for intense experience. in an ideal world, planets in scorpio want to transform completely, in a worst case scenario they can be extremely destructive.

until more info about his past and personal stories from peers and family come out, how are we to know whether or not he even let that mars/pluto surface at all, or maybe completely disallowed that part of himself from ever existing? if that was the case, its not that far of a stretch to wonder whether he got involved with the wrong entity/entities through his studies, went through the mk ultra/cia brainwash machine, and re-emerged a psycho killer, that mars/pluto now firmly under the control of someone other than himself.
*sometimes we do not express the energies in our charts, choosing instead to focus on the energies we are more comfortable with. if holmes was not expressing this very strong mars/pluto conjunction, its still there in him.

He apparently started amassing his weaponry in May - which coincides with progressed mars transitioning to 29 scorpio. The sabian symbol for this degree is: Children In Halloween Costumes Indulge In Various Pranks. Its interesting as when you think of a child, they are not autonomous. there is always a parent around supervising, as well as the obvious similarity to the batman saga, which has always embodied a dark, ghoulish, halloweenish tone. as well, the plural of the word "child" is notable; fritz springmeier documented the mind control methods used by the cia, in which a personality is compartmentalized and split into various independent identities. (or of course it could signify the involvement of other people/accomplices). finally the word "prank" infers something not so serious - perhaps whatever state he was in, he was unable to grasp the gravity of his actions due to whatever influence he was under.
*the 29th degree of each sign is considered an anaretic degree as its on the brink of moving into a new sign. planets on an anaretic degree express themselves intensely, erratically, with urgency, vacillation. its a crisis point

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
sabian symbols are symbols that were intuited by a clairvoyant named elsie wheeler - one symbol per degree of the zodiac. you can apply them to a degree where a planet is found to get a clearer understanding of how that planet works

transiting pluto is currently conjuncting his natal neptune as well. would be interesting to see his chart with proper birthtime to know what house neptune rules. a late pisces ascendant would put his mars/pluto in the 8th, moon in the 6th, and his sag stellium in the 9th, which would be fitting with the shy, brilliant and studious picture that is being painted in the media.
*someone with pisces ascendant would appear on the outside and initial meeting to embody piscean characteristics, some of which include shyness, dreaminess, hesitation, withdrawnness. there are a lot of other ways it could manifest, but these are some. the 6th house is the house of everyday work and routine, the moon represents emotions of the individual and what they find emotionally fulfilling. he probably enjoyed his work of studying. the 9th house represents higher learning - he would have several planets in this house in sagittarius if his ascendant was pisces. whenever there are many planets in a house it is emphasized - in this case higher learning. sagitarius is broadminded, philosophical. indeed the fact that he had been studying temporal illusions while still a teen speaks volumes for the breadth of his mind

in addition his chiron would be in the 3rd in gemini, sitting opposed to uranus, saturn, sun. this in itself probably says a lot about the fact that he doesnt seem to have an internet presence - no communication, fear around communication. added to that the opposition to uranus - he may have felt completely un-unique, unheard, unnoticed - and saturn/sun, not a master of himself, not a man of his own accord. there is a lot of identity insecurity here.
*chiron is our personal wounding, our achilles heel in a way. in an ideal situation, our chiron represents what we can teach others in order to heal from that same thing. but most people never get to that stage of development and lament in the pain of chiron. gemini represents communication, and the 3rd house as well is about communicating.

this is just my intuition talking, but if i wanted to mind control someone into blasting away a bunch of people, i'd get this guy and convince him that this kind of action would make him the most unique person ever. i'd take him into a world of dark fantasy (pluto/neptune) and convince him that this "prank" would be the best thing ever. i'd supply him with the info he needed to concoct all the boobytraps in his house, tell him where to get the guns and ammo, and let him at it - because really, can we honestly believe that he taught himself how to get so seriously gunned up? i know the guy was brilliant, but you cant learn all that he needed to know overnight to source out and operate all the equipment he was in possession of. on top of that, what he had in his possession has been valued at between 15-20k. where does an grad student on unemployment get that kind of money?
*neptune is the planet of illusion, deception, but also transcendance. holmes has pluto transiting his natal neptune at the moment. so think of that higher octave of mars, that force that wants to destroy everything, combined with neptune/illusion/deception

the joker as a character really embodies, in my eyes, what he maybe desired, albeit in a completely grotesque way. brilliant, unique, a mastermind, with shocking coloured hair that really gets him noticed. a boss of bosses - how many times did the joker come back to battle with batman? the ultimate nemesis. a chiron in gemini opp uranus/sat/sun wet dream.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

here is his chart. you can see the mars/pluto conjunction in house 8 and notice the lack of lines connecting it to other planets (the lines are aspects/relationships between the planets). you can see chiron sitting in the 3rd house at the bottom of the chart, opposite uranus, saturn and sun. and then the cluster of planets in the 9th in the sign of sagittarius.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
They look like they have won. They are enjoying every moment of it. That is what is so scary about these people. You can never know when they are going to erupt. They win. They are in total control. They take you by total surprise and you can only react in the best way you know how (and are prepared for). You have just as much of a chance of surprising the killer. But he is really catching a lot of people off guard. Totally unprepared complete shock and surprise slaughter fest. He got a lot.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

I don't understand your premise. Jarod Laughner and James Holmes look NOTHING alike.

Compare this photo of Loughner. en.wikipedia.org...

Absolutely nothing on them is identical. That common look you see in their faces is called INSANITY, that's what they have in common.

"MK ULTRA"? Jesus Christ that word is thrown around a lot. What evidence does anyone have that this was "MK ULTRA". Nobody.

It's entertaining Conspiratard talk. And I'm someone who believes 911 was an inside job and UFO's exist. But every time something like this happens, people come out of the wood work to hit every angle and every possible conspiracy or motive, and it's always before all the facts are in.

Stop reaching for things. Are the facts not interesting enough?

Please review the evidence on this thread that indicates both images were tampered with, and in the same way. Please also recall that these two shots are the ones most commonly used in the media. Review also the evidence on the shopped Breivik shot.

The common look is not insanity, it is photoshop.

MKUltra is a canard to distract you from the really interesting points uncovered on this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The mug shot of Colorado theater shooting suspect James Holmes has been released. The photo was provided by the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office, showing James Holmes after his arrest for the Aurora, Colo. Batman shooting massacre.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join