It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

The popular picture of James Holmes smiling is a photo from his college ID, not his mugshot.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Tell you what, Loughlan's facial features are not in line with those in "his" mug shot. He's skinting because its summer and the sun is out....helloooooooo!

As for that photo of Holmes, he looks very boyish and cute with nice hazel eyes.

Come on, be serious......if I asked all ATS members to send me a photo of their eyes whats the bet I'm going to say half od them look "weird" or I find something wrong with their looks. Does'nt mean to say they look like killers. What do eyes of a killer look like? Does a soccer team share the same eyes?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"Good eye" there....they both (and the Holmes' picture is not his mug shot) look like they are on the same drug or under the same "spell" (hypnotic trance).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Eidolon23

IQ tests mean ZERO, there are hundreds of different kinds of IQ tests out there.

Meh, it's a pretty reliable indicator of a broad spectrum of intelligence, but as you will.

The Norway killer was not as well educated as Holmes. Breivik went to Oslo Commerce School and did a small business management course. BIG difference compared to Holmes. Therefore, Holmes had a much higher IQ?

No, it means he had more formal education.

When I say there is similarities between Loughlan and Holmes, I did'nt mean as in what they both looked like.

I get that. I'm sorry, I was actually using a reply to your post as a springboard to add content to the thread, and it wasn't intended to respond to anything you may have written about their similarities, facial or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by Eidolon23
What is striking to me, is how very little resemblance one finds when comparing other shots of Loughner to Holmes.
No similarity whatsoever. Underscores the alteration of the shots from the OP, which are the ones most commonly used by the media.

Actually - don't you think there is something of a resemblance here? But for Loughner's squinting eyes we might see it better?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

I confess I do not. I see marked divergences in every feature. I don't know if Xaphan is still hanging out, but he seems to have a good head for facial structure analysis. I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing him apply those skills to the two photos above

edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

All I really see of these two kids is their Caucasian/European features, probably both had hazel eyes

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think everyone who believes there is something to see in pictures is fooling themselves. If any judge or someone with authority in society would say a person has done all these bad things then shows the listener a picture of that person ofcourse everyone will assume that person is evil and there must be something which shows this fact, like people can actually not only look into one's soul but also predict the future or accurately see that particular souls past.

But in reality, they are just a bunch of meaningless molecules one is looking at, there's no person or book of truth inside the eyes, there are only braincells with meaning to an imaginary person created by the brain that is also looking and only there inside that one brain, not the other's perceived brain. Whatever another brain might think it sees in the other is not the same thing, just impressions colored by another individual originating from the observers own brain and not anywhere else.

Sure I understand people would want to be able to recognize evil so they can avoid it but it is only in their minds and it can't be any other way. Otherwise, this type of reasoning leads to people being accused of something they didn't do just because someone who claims they saw this in the others' soul or whatever without any actual evidence. Or worse, that some person who claims to be able to predict one's future might go around telling others that person is one day going to do something horrible, which never happens but meanwhile that individual has had a rotten time in society probably confused why people don't like him or her, all for nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Exactly. The lack of resemblance between the two suspects in other photos, plus the evidence of photoshop tampering of the stock shots from the OP strongly implies that the photographs were altered with the intent to make the suspects look alike.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Tell you what, Loughlan's facial features are not in line with those in "his" mug shot. He's skinting because its summer and the sun is out....helloooooooo!
As for that photo of Holmes, he looks very boyish and cute with nice hazel eyes.
Come on, be serious......if I asked all ATS members to send me a photo of their eyes whats the bet I'm going to say half od them look "weird" or I find something wrong with their looks. Does'nt mean to say they look like killers. What do eyes of a killer look like? Does a soccer team share the same eyes?

I said "Actually - don't you think there is something of a resemblance here? But for Loughner's squinting eyes we might see it better?"

As you can readily see - I didn't say any of the things you have attributed to me so please stop hollering.........you sound like an angry housefrau

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling edit

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

OMG give it up already mate!

What you see is not what most others see, sorry we don't agree with you!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Someone just posted an article on another thread, cudos to him/her for posting it:

educate-yourself.org...

I'm not ruling anything out just yet, could it be a staged event by actors and we were all conned.....or almost?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That's the tricky part: if a few elements have been deliberately shaped or even staged, and those elements having been examined or exposed in multiple public fora, wouldn't it be a savvy move to disseminate a hysterical article citing those inconsistencies to spin a "The whole thing was faked" yarn?

Those of us examining those inconsistencies suddenly look like barmy a-holes through association.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

James Holmes - First Video of Alleged Killer Released.

Published on Jul 22, 2012 by ABCNews
ABC News has obtained exclusive video of the suspect speaking at a science camp.
For more on this story, click here: abcnews.go.com...

edit on 23-7-2012 by
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"For the past year, I've been working with a Temporal Illusion. It's an illusion that allows you to change the past."

God, you can't make this *snip* up.

In the clip, Holmes appears to be building on the work of this guy, a post-graduate researcher in the Computational Neurobiology dept. at Salk Institute, referred to as his mentor:

"It is possible for subjective duration judgments to be totally inconsistent with simultaneity judgments and for us to manipulate temporal order. We have loads of power over temporal order. If events happen in the order of A., B.; a good psychophysicist can have the subject experience it as B., A. This is routine, and done, in a variety of experiments around the world."

Interesting.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm frustrated that I also think this could be an MKUltra situation. There's no way it can be proved, nor would the people who are stuck on the TV News to get an idea of reality going to buy such an idea. Until there is some whistleblower coming forth or the drug smuggled out for people to see -- nobody is going to believe that a normal, rational person can be transformed into a mass murderer.

However, I know a man who was recruited to make just these sorts of drugs over 20 years ago. He turned them down but he said he could have done it.

>> The ONLY reason I don't think this is just another random crazy person -- is because we are all talking about this instead of LIBOR scandal and the many banks who've been revealed to be laundering drug money, trading with terrorists and basically doing things that make them wealthier no matter what. Apparently they all draw the line at helping WikiLeaks get funded -- so we know it's not about body count.

But I don't know - and there is no way I'm going to know. Americans are much more at threat because of stress, finances and not being able to afford staying healthy (eating the right foods and non-GMO).

Every time we get a peak behind the curtain so that perhaps the public might finally realize this Capitalist game is rigged for you to fail - there is some bombing threat or mass killing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Is it common to drug suspects before taking them into court here in the US??
edit on 23-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I just watched suspect in court on CNN, and he appears to have been drugged! That guy is under somekind of major mind control. All of this looks like a set-up to me!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

"For the past year, I've been working with a Temporal Illusion. It's an illusion that allows you to change the past."
God, you can't make this *snip* up.
In the clip, Holmes appears to be building on the work of this guy, a post-graduate researcher in the Computational Neurobiology dept. at Salk Institute, referred to as his mentor:

It is possible for subjective duration judgements to be totally inconsistent with simultaneity judegments and for us to manipulate temporal order. We have loads of power over temporal order. If events happen in the order of A., B.; a good psychophysicist can have the subject experience it as B., A. This is routine, and done, in a variety of experiments around the world."

Interesting.

Yes - and I am glad you picked up on that and then transcribed the material for us. I am in the midst of a research now on his neurological experimental background. I know he was groomed and "chosen" for his skills in this regard...........perfect candidate for the CIA operations aka MK Ultra.

And for general interests sake - Here is an interesting comparison photo of JL and the Ft Hood shooter Nidal Hassan .......and another mug of JL that I hadn't seen before..

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: e

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The guy reminds me of Arturo Valls, a Spanish showman:

By the way, my eyes have the same kind of shape and look... should I be worried?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just look at Anders Breivik's eyes, similar glossed over fixed stare.

This man managed to get to an island armed to the teeth, dressed from head to toe in similar attire, and he managed to construct a 1000kg bomb, and transport it to where he detonated it.

The police took a long time to reach the island, giving him more time to kill.

He looks wrong, as do some of the other shooters, how can they pull all these off with such precision when they just don't even look sane?!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join