It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I read alot about that drug and what it does, I think it lasts approx 4 hours. There are also similar drugs out there that does similar.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Originally posted by Xaphan
Did you know that Jared Loughner's mugshot was edited by the news media?

Have a look at this, it shows the original:

Jared Loughner still looks just as creepy in his untouched pictures, really no big difference.

I know, the editing wasn't all that heavy. But the fact that it was edited at all should be all the proof that we need not to trust the mainstream news media. If they touch up a mugshot before it is released to the public, then what else are they 'touching up'?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Notice how the shill hasn't been back to defend his post since being outed? I've noticed many other shills that do the same thing. They take off into the night once somebody provides adequate evidence of their stoogery.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Eee gads, I googled him and somebody already compared the two. This is a more recent pic off Berkowitz, BTW.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've seen the video of the similarities of both shooters. The only thing that puzzles me is what is their reason to do this unhuman thing?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

people have been trained to smile on camera, say "cheese" it just shows that these individuals have had there pictures taken alot

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Does anyone remember Anders Behring Breivik ? Another smiling face of accomplishment. 77 Victims and 21 years or less

www.theatlanticwire.com...

Check out his possible prison cell. The room is larger then mine. He will have his own bathroom. I share mine with my two kids that haven't moved out yet. Tv is the same size and he probably will get all the herring and crackers he can eat.

www.theatlanticwire.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with most of your assumptions
Numerous articles also allege this killer is Presbyterian, they made sure of that! Right?
This has been going on since the beginning of July in Israel:
www.israelnationalnews.com...
and the Jerusalem Post just had to find some kind of link between Holmes and a Jewish camp:
www.jpost.com...
I don't think Holmes is Presbyterian at all! I'm going to sit and see how this plays out in the next few weeks and see what other nonsense the media is going to feed us! Some articles are already disappearing off Google.

I posted on that very same idea and I am in agreement with you here.The strategic placement of James Holmes in the Zionist/Jew childrens camp is not merely coincidental. The camp is owned exclusively by Zionist/Jews. I suspect Mossad involvement in all of this by means of the employment of 'Sayanim' along with the standard use of mind control techniques triggering Holmes into action via MKUltra.

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Don't be surprised at Zionist MOSSAD involvement in both masacres.
HOLMES AND LAUGHNER ARE BOTH JEWS perhaps Sayanim ............Isn't it awfully strange too that a disproportionate number of these recent serial killers are Jews. Crypto Jews actually.

BTW.........Zionist/Jew owned Wikipedia deletes all mention of SAYANIM

see below
Sayanim deleted from Wikipedia

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference. deleted "Sayanim" ‎ (Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Sayanim) I am seeing a memory hole and activist removal operation going on now. Things can only get worse. www.davidicke.com...

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling edit

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Originally posted by Xaphan
Did you know that Jared Loughner's mugshot was edited by the news media?

Have a look at this, it shows the original:

Jared Loughner still looks just as creepy in his untouched pictures, really no big difference.

This grouping of Loughner images raises a point made previously in this thread regarding the possible photoshop manipulation of the creepy smile on his face - I wonder if it shows a naturally morphing 'smile' or is it proof of photo manipulation?

Thanks for posting that link to this new series of Jared Loughner images..........

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling edit

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I know what goes on in Jewish camps and unless it was a faith based camp, Jewish camps do NOT have non-Jewish counsellors running them, usually they are run by Youth Zionist movements affliated with different Jewish congregations whether that be Orthodox, Conservative or Reform/Liberal movements.

Jared Loughlan's family was affliated with the same Reform Jewish temple as the Congresswoman Giffords.

It is in my opinion that both Loughlan and Holmes are "locked" in to some kind of hypnosis and has'nt snapped out of it which can only be done by the perpetrator that may have put them under in the first place. Do people really think Holmes had all that experience and know how to booby trap his apartment? I strongly doubt it. That's IF his apartment was really booby trapped in the first place. The SWAT team involved, who knows if they are really SWAT or not just because they wore the same uniforms? The media was VERY quick to allege Holmes was Presbyterian. Why Presbyterian? I can only think of the US Presbyterian link with Israel since the start of July 2012 thats going on there. I don't believe Holmes was Presbyterian at all. Media is fully controlled and they tell us what they want us to know. I'd love to get 20 mins of the CCTV inside that theatre......and it's not forth coming however we know they can do anything with CCTV film these days much the same way as any photograph.

Can patients naturally snap out of hypnosis? Probably in most cases. If I'm right, Holmes is in for a big shock!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The shooter was a registered democrat, and OWS guy and a proud obama supporter. When ABC within hours of the shooting tried to connect him to the Tea Party they had to admit their mistake shortly afterwards but it was never mentioned then or since then that I have seen that he was a registered democrat, had connections with the OWS movement and was an obama voter. What a surprise.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
bluemirage5….Thanks for the informative post:
Someone in the thread also mentioned the similarities of this present massacre to that of Anders Behring Breivik, so he comes to mind here as well. The alleged actions of James Eagan Holmes in Aurora, Colo., seem to echo that particular horror from a year ago when Breivik single-handedly - and with military precision (protective gear, weaponry, and all) - carried out a meticulous operation resulting inmany deaths in precisely the same manner. The comparison between the two mind controlled subjects is strikingly similar – I think mostly because Holmes and Brevik were enamored of the sort of para/military gear now use by many police depts. around the world. It is possible both of them were emulating the look and feel of militarized cops and the official story(s) are just so much window dressing.

Breivik wore similar gear as did Holmes: This gear rather expesive and also is NOT readily available, and is difficult to acquire. How did Holmes have such ease of access I wonder?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Remember that one time it seemed to be standard operating procedure to do some hasty, scheisty photoshop alteration of a mass killer's photo? Make crazy pants look even crazier? Make Breivik look like Hitler?

These two photos, however, in addition to emphasizing "crazy cues", have clearly been shopped so that the killers will resemble each other. But more importantly, they have both been shopped to look like Heath Ledger's Joker. To what end?

The public being given a template, an archetype: "This is what a mass killer looks like."
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: url fix

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Personally, I think the Holmes case is more similar to the Loughlan case re Giffords. Holmes was far more intelligent than the Norway killer and Loughlan. Thats IF James Holmes is his real name and he is who they say he is.......

Found this moments ago; Judge SEALS Holmes case:

www.thedaily.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Breivik clocks in with a 136 IQ.

fokusert.com...

What is striking to me, is how very little resemblance one finds when comparing other shots of Loughner to Holmes.

For instance:

No similarity whatsoever. Underscores the alteration of the shots from the OP, which are the ones most commonly used by the media.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
they both really have a weird look, it may sound crazy but i believe its possible for them to be possessed by something.
even though they dont need to be to do this.
but that smile....geez

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

IQ tests mean ZERO, there are hundreds of different kinds of IQ tests out there. The Norway killer was not as well educated as Holmes. Breivik went to Oslo Commerce School and did a small business management course. BIG difference compared to Holmes. Therefore, Holmes had a much higher IQ?

When I say there is similarities between Loughlan and Holmes, I did'nt mean as in what they both looked like.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazonspls
they both really have a weird look, it may sound crazy but i believe its possible for them to be possessed by something.
even though they dont need to be to do this. But that smile....geez

I think it might be legitimate to say that MKUltra mind control techniques could be considered a form of "possession."

Originally posted by bluemirage5 Found this moments ago; Judge SEALS Holmes case:
www.thedaily.com...

Yes - I took note of that yesterday as more evidence of a total cover-up and as part of an overall Psy-Op.......that and the alleged blowing up of all the evidence in the apartment.......Ha

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mazonspls

Show me your eyes and I'll tell you if you look weird too LOL

The photos above appear to make Loughlan look boyish and Holmes cute with his "twinkle" eyes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
What is striking to me, is how very little resemblance one finds when comparing other shots of Loughner to Holmes.
No similarity whatsoever. Underscores the alteration of the shots from the OP, which are the ones most commonly used by the media.

Actually - don't you think there is something of a resemblance here? But for Loughner's squinting eyes we might see it better?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join