It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Something bothered me about this guy's picture. So I thought about it for a while. Then it occured to me that there was a similarity to Jarrad Loungers photo. I'm a bit puzzled about the similarity. The eyes and the smile I found bothersome. Almost as if there was some macabre joke that only they knew about.

I have to admit that my first thoughts when I heard about this yesterday morning on ATS was that it had something to do with MKultra. Especially with the UN vote coming up.

Could the similarities in the faces be the result of their programming? I think there is a possibility. Certianly I could be wrong, but the possibility exists.

I am particullarly puzzled with his request for someone from the Navy. I saw that on a live feed posted by another member. Why someone from the Navy? As far as I can determine, he has no connection to them.

My problem with this is why do there seem to be similarities when these incidents occur? Not just the similarities in appearance, but similarities in the way the incidents take place. Why do they always seem to want to kill as many strangers as possible?

I really think that this has to do with anti gun legislation. It's just perfect for the promotion of that particular agenda.

Oddly someone posted a video about the similarities between these guys, I guess I'm not the only one to wonder about this.

edit on 7/21/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

This is the virginia shooter. Similar stare but this guy is asian and maybe that makes a difference because he has asian features.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

They have something in common. They are both inhabited by the same entity.

It feeds on human suffering and negative emotion.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Oh yeah.......TWINS! Family resemblence is, well, how stupid could I be for not realising they have the same momma and daddy hahahahahaha

LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I thought I heard that they haven't released the mugshot yet. That this was an old picture.

I could be wrong though.

You are right though, there is a similarity.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'm disturbed by their eyes which "scream" a profound mental instability. I've read comments elsewhere attempting to make these events into a political issue. This isn't politics, it's a human tragedy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
When I saw the Colorado killer dudes picture, on the news yesterday, I was a bit unnerved by his eyes. Something just didn't seem right. Where have I seen this gaze before?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I noticed this!! He has something in him!! Something was in control of that child that was not human.

Have you read anything about this guy making contact with company in Germany that are over the MicroRNA Subject?

I would be checking out all communications this guy has ever had- cell, computer, etc
edit on 21-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Yeah, we could say that about any one's eyes, hellooooooooooooooooooo! LOL

Please post pic of all your eyes folks, I want to match you up
edit on 21-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You probably could, but I'm really not phased by much. I'm usually the chill that's in the air, and this dudes eyes slightly freaked me out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The only thing I see is that they both look bright.

I worked with mental patients for years but could never see any mental instability in their eyes from a picture.

They are both human, smiling, with clear bright eyes. Both smiles look forced for the camera.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I just joined to say this but the man who killed them people Looks Just Like Max Payne From Max Payne 1 I would upload a pic but I'm on my iPad

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

his eyes appear fine to me

perhaps it's just because of who he is that freaks you out now but my bet is if he walked down the street and past you, you would'nt have considered he had "weird" eyes.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe that as you know the guy just shot a load of people you're projecting your emotional reaction onto the picture. Doesn't look that unusual to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

The forced nature of the smile is probably what is making me question the eyes. I look to the eyes for emotion.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You'd be surprised at how little this situation freaks me out. I also havn't been to a theater since the late 1980s.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That is just creepy as #.

Vacant expression. Eyes unnervingly similar. And the cocked left corner of the mouth.... Dah-Hamm!!

Like a secret joke only they know.

I firmly believe they are both schizophrenics. Not just "bowl of Fruit Loops" but real down home should be medicated heavily and chained in the basement schizophrenics.

I heard someone mention MKultra in a conversation about this. Didn't Jesse Ventura cover that topic!? I believe he did. I had also had a random thot about LRADs & MRADs. If these little do-hickies can burst a blood vessel in one person in a crowd-why not be the little voice inside the head of some overly intelligent kid??

Since we are on this topic--if there is a list of words that electronically alert the Feds watching/listening, how did a 24 yr old get Kevlar & an AR-15?? And tear gas? And whatever he has rigged in his apt?? This isn't fertilizer and fuel, folks. It's manufactured, and sold.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He looks just like max Payne from max Payne 1

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Like all news stories that dominate the media ATS goes through the same. 100's of threads get created from "I head the killer like pent butter sandwiches" to "False flag at chuck cheese next?" to "The killer had a copy of Elle magazine in his car"....

And it gets very old.

At least this thread points out one thing though.

Insane people have a similar look about them. The reason these people's face looks maniacal however is because of the context of their story.

Were they a couple of comedians in a line up for comedy show, the smirk and wide eyed stare would not be off-putting in the least. It's only because we know what they have done and that look makes them seem even more crazy.

Both were obviously not mentally stable.

Not much more to say about it. But you do raise a point worth looking at because the two of them look similar in their pictures.
edit on 21-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The picture of Holmes isn't his booking photo. You're probably just putting your own psychology into him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join