It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This An Alien Craft

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Coming in late on this ...

I agree with Gortex and Phage, as well as anyone else pointing out that this is a BLURFO or or Blurd.

Most likely it is indeed a bug, or a bird.

These photos were taken from a camera phone of all things. Bug or bird should be self evident.

There was just a recent post of a video from Chile that was a recycled video mistaking bugs for UFOs.
It's quite common for people to make these mistakes.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I agree it is most likely a bird. Yes I have read the whole thread. No I don't agree that your 100% certainty that it isn't a bird or bug has any relevancy to the determination in what it is. I understand that you don't agree, and I respect your opinion that it isn't a bird. However I hope you can respect our opinions and collective experience that it is a bird/bug and not get abusive about it.

Maybe this topic and subject is new to you, but it certainly isn't new to ATS as a whole. I have been here going on 6 years and I have seen this same scenario more times than I have fingers and toes to count.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I have been here going on 6 years and I have seen this same scenario more times than I have fingers and toes to count.

Freak Alert! I've seen this at least a hundred times..! lol

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by carbonlifeform

Hell if I knew detail camera specifications about shutter speed and aperature I could tell you approximate speed of the object since it is clearly visible on image that it is moving from left to right and that blurriness on the right side can be shovn by right contrast adjustment in photo editing software.

The shutter speed was 1/250, aperture 2.8. And just because it's available, the focal length 6mm and ISO 100.
But none of that will tell you the distance, size, or speed of the object.

Yes now i see that images have EXIF info available. Missed that (using irfan view)Little ashamed now
Sure distance and size no, but speed can be guessed. On aperture so small everything moving would show blur, particularity on the side of moving direction. In combination with shutter speed of 1/250 I would say about 60 km/h. But that`s just guessing... still don`t believe it`s a bird. Little less sure about it dough. I will do some phone bird photography experiments in near future. I must have closure on this since it puzzles me from time to time...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I understand that you don't agree, and I respect your opinion that it isn't a bird. However I hope you can respect our opinions and collective experience that it is a bird/bug and not get abusive about it.

Of course i will not get abusive about normal reply, Parachute repliers get me off a little.
I do respect others opinions. That is the reason that I have posted it here with a question. To get some other opinions and different views on the matter. Otherwise I would just post a photo and say here is your god damned proof

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Saying something is unidentified is hard enough but to ask whether it's alien is impossible. You do know that OP, right?

But make no mistake, we are surrounded by alien crafts. Now whether we can see them parked at the out-skirts of our atmosphere, is another story.
But they are here, waiting and watching for this transformation of sorts to begin. I personally believe the Human race can't evolve anymore. We reached our ultimate physical evolution. And apparently we're are nowhere close to being spiritually evolved so it'll be interesting to see what, if anything happens.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It cant be a bird if you look at the time sequence of the posted photos .
It would have shown up in all three

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Judging by the cloud formations, the image with the object was taken in a different direction than the other two. It is also zoomed in 2x.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

There is 14 seconds between the first and the second shot.

There is 16 seconds between the second and the third.

Are you sure that the bird should be in all three frames?

WRT to the OP....
This is solid evidence that n00bs should have 200 posts up before being able to start a thread. If new members were forced to wait for 200 posts before being able to start a thread...We would probably not have to explain the BLURB thing over and over (& over & over) again.
edit on 21/7/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Absolutely and if you lock closely you can even tell what planet it is from.... or if you are certain ATS'ers... what dimension it's from.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

Could you please give my photos a look? www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am a very experianced photographer but my general maths and IQ are not the best

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
All I can add is that I don't think it's close to the lens if it's shot @ f/2.8

Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by carbonlifeform
Hi everyone,

I`m not new here on ATS, but this is my first thread. It is about photos I made with my Nokia N95 phone on one October evening in 2008.
Many interesting things started to unfold to me that summer. This particular thing happened prior to the "Blossom Goodchild hype" www.ceveni.com...
Which I remember I was pretty excited about, and witch was very much on my mind. (Please don`t judge me and put me in a loony basket because of it, I was younger then and believed on many things I read and saw online. Did not have the "bull# filter" installed back then
)
I do believe in mental attraction and that The Mind is the most powerful thing in the universe, and looking back at it now realize that i may have attracted it with constant concentrated thinking about UFO-s and aliens. (For this you can put me in any basket you like
I don`t mind)

Anyhow these are the original (directly from the phone) photos i`m talking about:

i1058.photobucket.com...

i1058.photobucket.com...

i1058.photobucket.com...

The object about is visible only on second image. I am sending it with one photo taken prior and one taken after it. There are couple of images more from this set but they are irrelevant...
At the time of photographing and looking at the images on my phone I did not notice anything because of the size of the display on the N95 phone witch is quite small compared with the phone i have now. I noticed it when I copied them on my PC.
Also I must say that I am experienced digital photographer and know my way around photoshop. But I also despise every mean of manipulation directed toward deceiving. And as keen amateur ufologist am aware of very bad influence all those fake videos and photos online have on the mater.

Here is one of my filter applied photos (brightness, contrast, resolution etc.)

i1058.photobucket.com...

My estimate is that the object on second image is between 7 and 15 meters in size, that it definitely is not a bird or a man made flying object that I know of. And my only question to all interested in subject is like the name of my first thread: Is this an alien craft?

Without reading the whole thread and just your OP I would say could you please list all the man made flying objects that you know of, then if you would be so kind as to explain how you estimated its size and how you came the conclusion that its DEFINITELY not a bird.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
As willing as I am to fulfill all the duties regarding my first thread, here are some photos for comparison.
These are all taken today with a mobile phone (samsung galaxy s), and on all of them there is a bird on a cloudy sky. The bird on these images is small type of eagle that lives in these parts and is one of the biggest birds around here. The bird is present on all photographs. Please locate it ( if you can).
Camera on this phone is much more powerful than the one on the Nokia N95 which took photos from the thread.

To remind you again i took many photographs with N95, and on some photos I knew there should be a bird since i remembered that it was there when i took the shot, but in 99 times there would be no bird and only on some rear occasion there would be a mere speck of couple of pixels. Birds did not show up on images from that phone. That is one of the reasons I estimated the size of the object would have to be much bigger than the size of a bird.

i1058.photobucket.com...

i1058.photobucket.com...

i1058.photobucket.com...

i1058.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Much bigger than a bird, yet you didn't see it when you took the photos? One would think you would notice a 15 meter large craft in front of you.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Much bigger than a bird, yet you didn't see it when you took the photos? One would think you would notice a 15 meter large craft in front of you.

Not if it is invisible to human eye. And you should know that all sensors on todays digital cameras are sensitive to infrared light. You could verify it by pointing your mobile phone camera to your TV remote ir sensor at the top.
So it could be invisible to me but visible to my phone.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So are you still arguing it is an air craft? You still not buying the idea of Bird or Bug?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So are you still arguing it is an air craft? You still not buying the idea of Bird or Bug?

Yes, still not buying

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Not too much conversation left then i guess. What do you hope to happen from here?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Not too much conversation left then i guess. What do you hope to happen from here?

Absolutely nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join