It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE VIDEO: Police about to enter suspects apartment in Colorado

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like they're about to get started...
edit on 21/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
NBC LIVE

I know many of you are away from TV right now, so here is a link I just found to watch it live. If this is already posted somewlhere I am sorry for the double thread, but I haven't seen it.

I wonder what movie set the MSN are staging this at. This is all to scare people into giving up the guns. Wont happen with out a fight.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Then this was all for nothing... They killed 12 innocent people, and you still wont give up your guns.

Guess they need to work on a better plan eh?

As for the movie set, all those extras will want to be paid I'm sure. How much do you think they'll be paid for standing around watching this in such an open set?

When I last checked the 'live' feed it said it had finished... they can't even organise a fake live feed properly nowadays..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
NBC LIVE

I know many of you are away from TV right now, so here is a link I just found to watch it live. If this is already posted somewlhere I am sorry for the double thread, but I haven't seen it.

I wonder what movie set the MSN are staging this at. This is all to scare people into giving up the guns. Wont happen with out a fight.

people with guns won't be giving up their guns. its the people that don't own guns that will give up their RIGHT to own guns.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Live feed won't load for me, maybe because I live in Europe.

Too bad, sound like they are about to get started and really would have liked to see it all happening.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
It's been a couple of days now since the shootings and since they evactuated and cordoned off his apartment - plenty of time for TPTB to go in there and plant stuff to set him up.

What are they going to "set him up" for..., killing people Oh no wait he already did that...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If its in the mainstream media, then you KNOW its all a setup and fishy. Everyone, hold onto your guns and dont let them take what little defense you have!
edit on 22-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't know how this became a political debate...

Anyway as to the purpose of the bombs and the music.
It's fairly obvious that this worthless excuse for life intended to blow up his apartment at the same time he was shooting in the theater.

He set the music to start at 12am. The movie began around the same time. If someone starts playing loud music at midnight and you have to work in the morning you're going to do one of two things; knock on the door hoping to talk to the sob keeping you up, or call someone else to do so.

It seems that the shooter wanted someone to call someone who had access to his apartment, hoping that they would open the door to turn off the music/check on the tenant, blowing up his apartment taking several people with the blast.

This guy said he was the joker, but he missed several joker like things. For starters his hair was red by all accounts the joker's hair was green. Next this is something that the joker would have had one of his underlings do, and he wouldn't have had just one underling, it would have been quite a few. Next is the Joker wouldn't have said anything about the explosives in his apartment, had he not mentioned explosives they would have gone off eventually. Next, the joker wouldn't have used apartments where apartment managers are inconsistent in how they respond, I won't list where the joker would have done this because the answer is far to scary. Furthermore had the joker chosen the location(s) I believe the "real" joker would have he could have acted alone and attacked dozens of sites all at once.

Basically if you look at what this guy did, and where he missed on his potential to "succeed" it's pretty clear that he wasn't thinking logically. If his goal would have been to bring death and terror, with his knowledge of sophisticated explosives it would have been easy to do so. But he didn't. Had this attack been planned by a logically thinking man or woman the damage, even with only one man acting, would have been so much worse. This idea is so simple I'm actually scared of it. Scared that anyone even thought of this basic idea. It's just scary.

I don't know if he acted alone, but it seems to me, because of the holes in this (literal) genius' plot, he did. It makes sense that he did. However the timing seems to make it a "convenient" conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cqnoble

As for the guy's red hair, perhaps he was referencing a specific Batman comic called The Killing Joke, which is about Joker's origins. In it, the Joker (before he became the Joker) is coaxed by a couple of criminals to help them break into some chemical plant. They kidnap his wife and kid and tell him if he doesn't help them, they will die. Having no choice but to assist the criminals, the Joker dons a red costume and calls himself the "Red Hood".

Maybe this is his way of sending the message that he is doing this against his will?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheReclaimer

Perhaps but that is a very big stretch for me. Although interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join