It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE VIDEO: Police about to enter suspects apartment in Colorado

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Tried my best not to not click on the link.

But curiosity of what might happen got the best of me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It looks like there are some hiding behind the firetruck, but then there are others that seemingly go right into the apartment only wearing white pants and shirts with white boxes that appear to be empty, no armor at all. Seems fishy to me. I think if there is an explosion it is probably to destroy a lack of evidence rather than anything else

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm thinking if it does explode it still won't totally demolish the building to dust.
Unless of course there's kerosene involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Kick back and grab a beer with the rest of us..could be a long wait

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Can't say you have been drinking "all day" if you don't start in the morning...right? lol I don't know what time zone you are in, and I'm just bustin your chops.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

Can't say you have been drinking "all day" if you don't start in the morning...right? lol I don't know what time zone you are in, and I'm just bustin your chops.

lol its 5pm in the UK here so i dont feel so bad, its the weekend anyway

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
They don't want an explosion but it may be the only option.... Can't get more reality tv then this folks..

Does anyone else wish this chopper would just hover

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I guess I watch to much NCIS because if there was even the slightest chance of a Kaboom I would be behind that fire truck.
It really seems to me that they know what is in there or else they would be wearing protective gear or something. Either that or those guys and gals got some ballz.

Wonder how much all of this is costing the tax payers?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If we do see a controlled detonation, it should be a small one meant only to disrupt the guy's current setup with little effect... Looks like they're still discussing it... in the shade.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I see this as a case of kicking 20 something families out of there homes for 2 days. Millions of dollars being spent on all the fire departments FBI DHS ATF police and sheriff departments. All to save the evidence on a lap top laying on a kitchen counter that might have evidence on it. When does the cost out way the benifit?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
They need to send Bruce Willis in, then we would see some action

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

A lot....plus probably more of our freedoms
edit on 7/21/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

I guess I watch to much NCIS because if there was even the slightest chance of a Kaboom I would be behind that fire truck.
It really seems to me that they know what is in there or else they would be wearing protective gear or something. Either that or those guys and gals got some ballz.

Its their uniform.They are at work

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I see this as a case of kicking 20 something families out of there homes for 2 days. Millions of dollars being spent on all the fire departments FBI DHS ATF police and sheriff departments. All to save the evidence on a lap top laying on a kitchen counter that might have evidence on it. When does the cost out way the benifit?

Im with you I say blow it... Send the robot in trip the wire see what happens.

link   
If he told them about the booby traps, wouldn't he tell them what, where and how? Why all the head scratching? It must be either a fake cover or really bad, IMHO. Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist...

link   
I guess the choppers out of fuel and heading back?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I guess the choppers out of fuel and heading back?

no just flew over to the the theater.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's been a couple of days now since the shootings and since they evactuated and cordoned off his apartment - plenty of time for TPTB to go in there and plant stuff to set him up.

There are things about this that stick out like a sore thumb to me. Things like why did he go to the trouble of wearing body protection and then just be led away quietly?

His obvious intent was to kill and injure as many people as possible, and him wearing body protection meant he could have a little bit more time to add as many victims as possible, and include LEO's amongst those victims. So why didn't he? Other perpetrators of similar crimes have ended with them dying in a shoot-out, and only ended then. Did he suddenly come to his senses?

Why did he take the time and trouble to build and set up intricate and sophisticated explosive devices and booby-trap his apartment, then immediately confess to warn the police? It doesn't make sense.

None of it makes sense.

It is possible he suddenly came to his senses I suppose. We will have to wait and see what he has to say.

But if he has been set up, he will probably have an 'accident' and won't live to tell about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yeah, I don't understand all the head scratching either.

Then again, I'm not a trained expert working professionally as an EOD technician.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The helicopter in the stream just showed the media camp at the theatre and it looked like a full blown carnival. And the feed just dropped out, they're probably going to refuel... ?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join