It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Secrets of the Aurora Dark Knight Shootings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sentinel007

WALLOFTEXTISHARDTOREADANDMAKESITDIFFICULTTOUNDERSTANDTHEPOINTYOUARETRYINGTO
GETACROSSNEXTTIMETRYUSINGPARAGRAPHSANDCOMMASTHEYWILLHELPINMAKINGYOUEASIERTOUNDERSTANDANDWILLHELPWITHYOURCREDABILITY!!!!
edit on 22-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Why in the town of Aurora? Basically the city of light.
aurora (plural: aurorae or auroras) is a natural light display in the sky
edit on 22-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Well attempting to escape would be pointless, he would end up caught, and attempting to fight would result in his death. Maybe the exit door wasn't shut properly so the person that went out could get back in, I've seen that happen before.

When someone is this insane they seem to mean it to be their last big flame and expect to be killed...want to be killed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
no one is asking the right questions. Where does a guy, loaded up to the eye balls in debt, find the money to buy a rifle, shotgun, and two .40. thats easy $3,500. plus body armor another $1,200 and all the ammo and explosives he had at his house.

How did he get the knoledge to build these booby traps and if he was in it to kill, why did he give up, and why did he booby trap his house and tell the cops about it????? come on, the smell test fails for me. There is more to this then we will ever be told!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

Have you seen a picture of him after the act ? He looks happy as hell , he even looks proud of himself.....it's really disturbing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Great points you make...also , if he wanted a glorious action scene ,why did he cover up ? If he had nothing to lose , why did he wear so much protective gear?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

Have you seen a picture of him after the act ? He looks happy as hell , he even looks proud of himself.....it's really disturbing.

Have they released the mug shot?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
reply to post by Syyth007

That is a pic from his school...from before the shooting.

at least that is what was reported on earlier threads. But yea even so the photo makes him look a little crazed. but even the most sane people can look crazy if you capture their face at the right millisecond.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Seeing as how this movie has been described as an "anti-Occupy" movie, if one were to make the assumption that this looney was in someway connected to a political movement, or attempting to make a political statement; reason would lead an intelligent person to recognize that if anything, this guy was a liberal, left wing occupy supporter and NOT a tea party member.

Nice try sentinel. Joseph Goebbles would be proud.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They usually say a person's first instinct is the correct one, and the first thing I thought after hearing the details of this crime is "government did it". Why? To justify the disarming of the public. Seeing so many people coming to the same instinctive conclusion on this and so many other public forums only reaffirms my suspicions. I did not think the same thing about previous shootings. This one is different. The whole thing just reeks of rotten fish.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Some great points.
Another thing I don't get is, if you are going to kill a load of people.
Why not kill the ones you have issues with....why strangers ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Cowardice is the answer.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idahomie
reply to post by lambros56

Cowardice is the answer.

This, and its easier to kill nameless people you have never seen/will never see again, even more so than someone you hate because you have at least some connection to them

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by sentinel007
Sources stating he had dyed his hair bright red depicting himself as the Joker. Yet the gunman in the theater was wearing full body armor, including a black helmet. Go back to my first post and and listen to the witness. He never states that the person answering the cell phone left the theater. It sounds like he was giving directions to someone outside to come to the exit door.

www.jamestownsun.com...

Yea and I'm pretty sure the Joker has green hair not red hair..

so the hair thing doesn't make sense.

Oh it does. It does. He's saying he's the Joker when he's really the Riddler. See ? Get it ?

No ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sentinel007
Interesting to that the shooter was entirely silent during the event, not uttering one word. Some articles indicate he had a large capacity, (100 rounds) magazine where other statement are exactly the opposite stating he would constantly reload. It will be interesting to find out if the suspect had links to some political movement, (Tea Party anyone). Some thing here seems amiss.

It is now being confirmed by many sources that he was in fact a member of the Occupy Black Bloc "brigade" in San Diego. There are som many sources confirming this I wont bother to list them all, you can find them easily yourself.

So You, Mr Sentinel, and ABC news both are disinformation shills. You have been exposed.

You should not only be ashamed of yourself and apologize to everyone you accused and insulted; you are in fact guilty of what you are accusing others of doing.

I wish there was a way to vote to ban members from ATS who quite clearly are disinformation counterintellpro tools. Like you.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you all want to figure out if it was just one gunman or an accomplice, you have to know precisely at what point during the trailer the gunman started firing.What I'm getting at is the time involved to:

A) walk to the door and leave the theater
B) head towards the car
C) unlock the car
D) retrieve all the gear from the car
E) put on all the tactical gear
F) Retrieve the weapons
G) double check weapons, gear, etc everything in order?
H) walk back to the exit door and enter the theater

How long for all of this. 5 minutes? 10? 15?

Now assuming it was the lone gunman theory and he propped the door open
1. At what point during the trailer did he get up?
2. At what point during the trailer did he come back?

From what I understand, he opened fire at the same time during the trailer scene of the movie theater shooting.
The official trailer for Gangster Squad is 2:31

The Gangster Squad shooting happens at 2:00.

Is this enough time to execute A-H? If not, then there must have been an accomplice.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Idahomie

Actually, I was thinking that you were writing like a cointelpro shill.

You are coming off awfully strong on the OP. Me thinks thou dost protested WAY too much.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Idahomie

It is now being confirmed by many sources that he was in fact a member of the Occupy Black Bloc "brigade" in San Diego. There are som many sources confirming this I wont bother to list them all, you can find them easily yourself.

Provide one.

I wish there was a way to vote to ban members from ATS who quite clearly are disinformation counterintellpro tools. Like you.

You have my vote already.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What if the smoke he used...had some kind of virus in it??? All that ammo and firepower, and you only kill 12? Why the need for smoke? If he smoked the place out....how could he see? Why the gas-mask? Maybe, it was a biological attack, and everything else was just a distraction? Let's hope no one comes down with some kind of mysterious illness, sometime around the olympics. Wouldn't that be nuts? All eyes and news would be focused in on the olympics...while this mystery disease slowly starts to spread. As the elections draw near, the virus spreads out of control; no one knows why or where it came from; and TPTB are forced to cancel the elections, and quarantine the country.

Yeah, i know...that's silly...but hey...ya neva know.

Isn't it also strange, that this happens around the same time Obama's birth-certificate has been found out to be fake, by Sheriff Joe?

I wish i could say this was a case of a crazed lunatic....but all the signs say otherwise. Too many discrepancies and too many things that don't make SENSE! I mean, seriously, why would someone go on a shooting spree, at a movie theater? Why the heck do you booby trap your house...and then tell the cops? Why didn't he just set a timer to go off, at the same time he planned on shooting up the place? Why did he booby trap his home? What was he trying to accomplish by blowing up his place??? Waaaaaaaay too many questions.

Sorry! I'm not buying anything the "officials" have to tell us! 9-11 taught me better than that!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
no one is asking the right questions. Where does a guy, loaded up to the eye balls in debt, find the money to buy a rifle, shotgun, and two .40. thats easy $3,500. plus body armor another $1,200 and all the ammo and explosives he had at his house.

How did he get the knoledge to build these booby traps and if he was in it to kill, why did he give up, and why did he booby trap his house and tell the cops about it????? come on, the smell test fails for me. There is more to this then we will ever be told!!!!

I too wondered about that. Then I heard some of the gear police found in the apartment, and man! Where did he get all that stuff? And, how did he pay for it?
Then today I came onto this, which certainly explains a few things.

Was Colorado Shooting Staged By The Government?

(NaturalNews) James Holmes,the Aurora,Colorado shooter who reportedly opened fire at a Batman movie premiere,was a medical student at the University of Colorado,pursuing a PhD in neuroscience,reports ABC News.
Link to ABC News story

(snip)

“He spent much of his time immersed in the computer,often participating in role-playing online games…”

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality,indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs,hypnosis,or trauma (and sometimes all three).

(snip)

Continuing from CBS:

“He said pictures from inside the apartment are fairly disturbing and the devices look to be sophisticated,adding the booby-traps were ‘something I’ve never seen.’One rifle,two handguns,a knife,a bullet proof vest,a ballistic helmet,a gas device,a gas mask,military SWAT clothing and unidentified explosives were also found in Holmes’car,a law enforcement source told CBS News. Oates said Holmes wore a gas mask,a ballistic helmet and vest as well as leg,groin and throat protectors during the shooting.”

In other words, this guy was equipped with exotic gear by someone with connections to military equipment. SWAT clothing,explosives,complex booby-traps…c’mon,this isn’t a “lone gunman.”This is somebody who was selected for a mission,given equipment to carry it out,and then somehow brainwashed into getting it done.

“Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes’apartment is booby-trapped with a ‘sophisticated’maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it,”reports Yahoo News:
Link to Yahoo News story
This is not your run-of-the-mill crime of passion. It was a carefully planned, heavily funded and technically advanced attack. Who might be behind all this? The FBI,of course,which has a long history of setting up and staging similar attacks,then stopping them right before they happen. See four documented stories on these facts:
www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

Mystery man Holmes has no background

On top of all this,Holmes apparently has no background. “He’s not on anybody’s radar screen —nothing,”said a peace officer in a NYT article. “This guy is somewhat of an enigma. Nobody knows anything about him.”
www.nytimes.com...

Source of all

Something just doesn't add up, and something seems to be very sinister about this. Shall I say the big C word? Sure looks like one to me. This bears very close scrutiny.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join