It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Secrets of the Aurora Dark Knight Shootings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I will give you three things to think about before any of you settle on an explanation of what and who was involved in this horrific act of violence on innocent victims. Going forward you will not hear much about these elements that are critical to this event. Many have heard that the person who was responsible for the shooting kicked in the main exit door to the theater and threw a a canister that emitted what seemed to be tear gas and then commenced firing. The next time you are at the cinemas, take a look at the emergency exit doors. They are heavy metal doors suspended in an all metal frame held to buildings walls by cement. Oh yes, for emergency evacuation they open out and are unable to open inwards into the auditorium. One witness has indicated tha a person sitting in the front row received a call on their cell phone and answered it. Then the person got up and walked to the exit door, continuing the conversation. That person opened the exit door and then went back to their seat. Point two is the man that entered through the exit door was dressed in black and was wearing what looked to have been a gas mask. Completely unidentifiable. Point three, the police caught who they feel was the suspect who gave up without a fight? This guy shoots all of these people and then sits and waits by a parked car outside without attempting to escape? Was this the same person who committed the shootings? Something to think about.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well thought out. I certainly agree that there are some coincidences to the shootings from what I've read on the net the past day or so. I think there is more to this story than what the sheep will be told. The sad part is, many here on ATS know that there is more to this, but your everyday citizen has already made up it's mind on based upon MSM garbage. This is why eventually, the PTB will want control of the internet, to keep more intelligent people like ATSer's from communicating.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sentinel007

It sounds possible that the person who opened the door was an accomplice who thought that he was helping to play a harmless prank. I assume he was among the first shot. Why wouldn't someone who is crazy enough to imitate the Joker in real life not wait calmly to receive his "reward?"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sentinel007

If I recall, there was a witness who said he came into the theater without his armor and than exited out the exit door. They think he than wedged the door or propped it, went to his car and put on the armor and armed himself with his weapons. He than re-entered the exit door and started his shooting spree.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well attempting to escape would be pointless, he would end up caught, and attempting to fight would result in his death. Maybe the exit door wasn't shut properly so the person that went out could get back in, I've seen that happen before.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is a mini 9/11 made to look like America is at war with itself. But nobody can define the enemy so the government calls it "terrorism". The first source I heard about this news story from was a morning radio show that I listen to every day when I wake up, and one of the DJ's said "he kicked in an exit door.." And my first reaction was "You can't kick IN an exit door. Somebody doesn't have their poop in a group"
edit on 21-7-2012 by Triesta because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by Triesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, on point one, I saw RT report a kicking the door in....I heard with my own ears, numerous interviews of those who saw this, and never mention any such thing. There are reasons no one has ever seen me cite RT as a news source on anything, whatsoever. I'll leave that there...

On the third point of surrender. Well, I'm still leaning very strongly to the direction of the guy having put years and years into a degree...for whatever reason I haven't heard yet...lost it..and then has himself 6 figures (more than likely) to face in debt which you literally have to die to get out from under. Student debt follows like no other kind of debt..for those not familiar with how it works on that here.

It took evil ...for what he did. It just took snapping to life's events to arrive at that point. Now, to figure out why he went evil when most just kind deflate into depression like a balloon.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting to that the shooter was entirely silent during the event, not uttering one word. Some articles indicate he had a large capacity, (100 rounds) magazine where other statement are exactly the opposite stating he would constantly reload. It will be interesting to find out if the suspect had links to some political movement, (Tea Party anyone). Some thing here seems amiss.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It took evil ...for what he did. It just took snapping to life's events to arrive at that point. Now, to figure out why he went evil when most just kind deflate into depression like a balloon.

He had probably already bottomed out in his depression. His actions were an attempt to work himself back up through a completely manic gesture. For a brief, shining moment, he was the Joker.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This gives me a
Manchurian candidate / boys from brazil
kinda vibe...

leaving thru the exit
wedging the door open
and coming back seems very feasible

I just don't get it
being six figures in dept
is no reason to kill innocent people

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sources stating he had dyed his hair bright red depicting himself as the Joker. Yet the gunman in the theater was wearing full body armor, including a black helmet. Go back to my first post and and listen to the witness. He never states that the person answering the cell phone left the theater. It sounds like he was giving directions to someone outside to come to the exit door.

www.jamestownsun.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting, the below mural used to reside at the Denver Airport. I believe they have removed it, but I could be mistaken.

secrethangar.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He had probably already bottomed out in his depression. His actions were an attempt to work himself back up through a completely manic gesture. For a brief, shining moment, he was the Joker.

That is sure as good an explanation as any for something I think we're all trying to make some sense of but none of us can ever really understand. He really did take the ultimate trip into madness...if only for a short time, as you say.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
He (the perpetrator) bought a ticket to the film, entered the theater, sat down in the front row. At some point, as the previews were ending, he walked out of theater, and propped the door open some how (tape over the lock mechanism works, or a simple stick slightly wedged in the door would also work). He went to his car, got dressed up, grabbed his "tools", entered into the theater and went to "work". As for why he stopped mid-carnage, and gave himself up, all I can do is guess: I'm guessing this was a juvenile revenge fantasy - this kid wasn't a true sociopath, and was probably overwhelmed by emotion after seeing the violence he committed up close and personal. Getting his revenge on total strangers for his own alienation from society probably wasn't as satisfying as he imagined in his warped mind. He probably envisioned things going down in a movie/video-game (IE- fictional fantasy) fashion. He would play the villain, the anti-hero, striking revenge at the society that had ostracized him.

Only thing is, life isn't like a movie, nor novel, nor a video game. But this kid probably isolated himself, and played this fantasy over and over in his own mind until it became "real". At least, that's my two bits.

As for the girl saying that he kicked in the door, witnesses to these type of events often let their emotions blend into what actually happened. This girl probably only really saw bits and pieces of the actual shooting, but her imagination filled in the blanks to make it one coherent picture. Hence why people often seeing multiple shooters, describing the shooter as much larger then they really are, etc. In such a chaotic, hectic situation, it is nearly impossible to really absorb what is going on around you.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
how can anyone who wasn't there claim to know anything at this point ?

everyone is rushing to cliam this event as a conspiracy that fits thier existng world view

RIP

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, on point one, I saw RT report a kicking the door in....I heard with my own ears, numerous interviews of those who saw this, and never mention any such thing. There are reasons no one has ever seen me cite RT as a news source on anything, whatsoever. I'll leave that there...

On the third point of surrender. Well, I'm still leaning very strongly to the direction of the guy having put years and years into a degree...for whatever reason I haven't heard yet...lost it..and then has himself 6 figures (more than likely) to face in debt which you literally have to die to get out from under. Student debt follows like no other kind of debt..for those not familiar with how it works on that here.

The guy was in a highly specialized program. He was tops in his class. He would not have had any issues getting a job. Aside from that, we have no idea how his tuition was covered. Maybe his parents were paying it. Your assumptions are way off at this point.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think something is up because all of those emergency exit doors have alarms on them. That would have gotten everyone's attention and brought ushers in looking to see what was up. So how could he leave and come back without a loud alarm sounding? I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just read through a timeline on Reddit
here:

www.reddit.com...

Three additional things that caught my eye on this:

1. Report of guy leaving theater with a handgun in a red car
2. eye witneses say two gas canisters were thrown from seperate locations
3. Shooter reported as wearing green camo pants: others saying he was dressed all in black

Not saying they mean that much, but it is really interesting that there is such a difference in reports.

Also, on page three or four it is stated that shooter took vicodin(sp?)before the shooting, maybe that is why he so calmly turned himself in??

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The key question concerning this testimony is the following:

DID THE GUY ON THE PHONE GO BACK TO HIS SEAT?

After listening to the interview several times it seems the caller doesn't exactly specify whether they guy left the cinema through the emergency exit or if he came back to his seat after finishing the call.

Although I think it's safe to assume the guy probably did go back to his seat... therefore I don't think the man on the phone and the man who opened the emergency exit door are the same person.

It appears to me as if this guy was setting up the necessary entry point. The call he received was most likely to give him the green light and tell him to commence the operation (wedge open the exit door).

Assuming I'm correct so far, I don't think it would be too much of a leap to assume the gunmen was hypnotised in some way. Perhaps he was used as a mindless assassin so that the real people behind the killing can't be traced.

It would also explain why he simply waited for the police to arrive. That right there is a huge red flag. 99.99% of criminals will attempt to flee the scene of the crime as to avoid being arrested and sent to prison.

It seems completely irrational, even for a mass murderer, to simply hand him self over and await the sentence handed down to him. By instructing him to turn himself in he is no longer a threat or loose end.

Everything is tied up neatly and the original agent inside the theatre is nothing more than a helpless victim who has barely survived the ordeal. But of course he probably knew to exit the room in the nick of time.
edit on 21/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
how can anyone who wasn't there claim to know anything at this point ?

everyone is rushing to cliam this event as a conspiracy that fits thier existng world view

RIP

funny thing about being a system justifier syrinx:

if you truly believed that which i'm quoting above

you wouldn't be posting like mad on every thread on this subject
your own existing world view
and disregarding what you yourself now claim above

perhaps you are only really trying to convince yourself
that all is well
good always wins
and god is in his Heaven

new topics

top topics