It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Shooting=New Illuminati Operation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I told you I utilize primary source material. I spend more time in my library than I do on the net.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Elsha and Syrinx, stop being a couple of pus*ies and stay on topic

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Since when does 1+2=13?

I think 3 is the number you were looking for.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Is it a coincidence that both columbine and this movie shooting occurred in Colorado?

Yes, it is a coincidence.

Here is a list of deadly mass-shootings from around the world. It's not all-inclusive, but, then again, you're only focusing on two. I thought I'd enlighten you to a few more.

Also, here is a list of world-wide school shootings dating back to 1996.

Since you see a school shooting (Columbine) linking to a movie-theater shooting (Dark Knight) I thought I'd cover both bases, and point out a list of a whole bunch of other shootings you've forgotten about.

Is it coincidence that nobody saw the shooters face?

I don't think you know what "coincidence" means. He was wearing goggles, under a gas-mask, and possibly a riot-styled helmet.

That's not "coincidence," it is premeditated, calculated, strategy.

Is it coincidence that there has been no access to the shooters home?

Of course! We should just let civilians walk into the home of a mass-murderer.

Especially one who left A BOMB in his home, because he wanted to kill more people when they searched his home.

By all means, YOU can go walk into his home.

I'm not stupid.

Subject of "The Dark Knight". Yes people argue if this is really part of the Batman comics and I'm sure it is. That does not take away from the occult significance of the term Dark Knight.

Actually, it fully removes the occult meaning.

Batman is a "dark knight" because he's a vigilante. Not because he's an occult representation of demonic evil... or whatever idiocy people are toting as "occult" these days.

Batman is the dark knight because he is the anti-hero, the one who does what has to be done, over what can be done legally.

Honestly, I'll say it again... on another idiotic thread of this nature...

STOP EXPLOITING TRAGEDY.

What happened was a freak fluke, orchestrated by one insane man. It was not a planned operation. It was not an act of terrorism. It was not a plot by the New World Order. It was not occult (no one even knows what that means on these boards anymore).

It was a psychotic killer, killing innocent people.

Let the dead rest in peace, you vile, filthy, media-hungry monsters.

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I appreciate the honest journalism that goes on here but I am growing more irate at the stupidity that seems to be tumbling out of people's brains and onto the comment board here. For the person that said that American's are all violent hate-mongers (paraphrase) we are not, unfortunately the media likes to stir the pot and I am sure that the stereotypes about people from Europe, Africa, Asia and South America do not hold true for every citizen in those countries.

I understand people are frustrated by how the world is turning out to be these days, but you are not doing anything by slinging out accusations at every chance you get. There are enough people that seem crazy in the world, compose your thoughts in a way that doesn't make you seem like you are one of them.

AND NO ONE should be wishing death or harm to anyone else, I feel sorry that you have to feel that way and I hope you eventually find some solace. For now, these people have been involved in something whatever it may be and have paid for it with their lives and injuries. I take it that most people here are fairly well educated adults and should act accordingly. Say prayers for victims and if you aren't religious, send some good vibes or energy their way.

We want the truth so that we may better ourselves and our lives. Be thankful you have journalist that are making it so that you can obtain and digest the truth. But make sure that you are able to handle the truth and knowledge that is being provided or else you are are justifying some of the reasons that the truth is hidden from you.

Good day to everyone

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Your post does not merit response but I assure you that, much like your esteemed self, I will continue to get all my news and information from the trusted tv sources such as CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. Like you, im thankful for these trusted sources.

Now........move ur arss down the line sheeple..............>

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Coincidence or not I feel for the director Chris Nolan and Christian Bale. It was tragic enough when Heath Ledger died after the release of the sequel, but now even more tragedy has occured with the release of the third installment. It's like a curse!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog

there is no justifiable reason to withhold truth from the masses of people.....they can handle it....their not sheeple.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Your post does not merit response

Translation: I can't refute what you have said. So I am dodging the whole thing.

I assure you that, much like your esteemed self, I will continue to get all my news and information from the trusted tv sources such as CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.

I never made any discussion concerning sources, or where my information comes from.

I can see that you're very content to set up, and then knock down, your little straw-man though. I bet you feel so proud to have built an argument in your own head, over-layed it on to me, and then refuted it yourself.

I'll let you in on a little secret though: I had friends at the theater during the shooting.

Like you, im thankful for these trusted sources.

You don't have a source. You have a conspiracy you've built in your head, which harms already hurt, yet completely innocent, individuals.

You must be so proud of the way you abuse the loss of life.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

yes i am ...lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

What an empty, hollow, human being you must be.

May you never lose someone you love to tragedy, and live to see people slander their lives.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I lost a relative in the Rhode Island club fire that made nation news. Over 300 people died that night including a relative of mind who could not get out because he was wheel chair bound. I know about suffering. I just don't take you seriously. And I'll say whatever I feel needs to be said about whatever I want because that is both my God given right and a right granted me as a citizen of the U,S,, per the U.S. First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

When you feel it is your "God given right" to turn the deaths of innocent people into cannon fodder for delusional conspiracies, then you've lost all traces of humanity; all semblance of anything which makes you into a real human being. You use the constitution as a means to justify your use of the beloved dead for conspiracies. That says more about you, as a person, than I ever could.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

you dont know how I feel about the shooting because I never told you and I dont care to. You just dont like the fact that I dont pay you much mind. Get over it. And yes, this is a huge issue as the United Nations is about to pass international gun laws. It needs to be talked about. I have leadership experience which requires the ability to hold it together in difficult times, be able to calmly multi-task, as well as gather and ascertain information and data for future reference and to gain wisdom.

Clearly you do not have these abilities though its good you mourn what happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

you dont know how I feel about the shooting because I never told you and I dont care to.

Of course I don't, but I can make a pretty safe assumption judging by the title of this thread, and it's opening post.

You just dont like the fact that I dont pay you much mind.

Whether you pay attention to me, or not, has always been irrelevant. That you learn to not treat the deaths of people as fodder for ridiculous conspiracies - that's the relevant point.

And yes, this is a huge issue as the United Nations is about to pass international gun laws.

Wonderful for the UN. The good ol' USofA though, our laws aren't governed by the UN. We have that little thing called the constitution you were just toting. Funny, I imagined someone with "leadership" skills would know the difference between the UN and the USA.

Also, good luck getting American's to surrender their much-beloved 2nd Amendment.

It needs to be talked about.

Yes, it absolutely does! But not through the lens of some stupid "Illuminati" B.S.

I have leadership experience which requires the ability to hold it together in difficult times

You're a fear-monger. That is why your initial jump was "ZOMG Illuminati!" rather than looking at the situation calmly, and rationally.

be able to calmly multi-task

Multi-tasking actually forces you to focus less on each individual task, so in the end they get done more poorly. It's better to tackle a single task at a time, to give them your full attention.

as well as gather and ascertain information and data for future reference and to gain wisdom

Which is why you've thrown your thumbs in your ears, and blocked out anything which slightly disagrees with your own opinion. Makes perfect sense.

Clearly you do not have these abilities

Lead on, our fearful leader.

though its good you mourn what happened.

It'd be nice if you did too; maybe less time looking for a conspiracy, more time taking care of the victims, eh?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Look, I know what I'm doing. I use to teach a class on American Civics. That aside, after years of research using not just the National Enquire but primary source reading materials (such as Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown university who was Bill Clinton's mentor, and Professor Anthony Sutton of Stanford university, I know how things really work around here. Yes my heart goes out to them in Aurora. I'm a Christian so I have my ways of internalizing those events.

Yet the UN legislation is a big deal and our Constitution has been taking a severe beating this past century so its no guarantee. There is ample evidence to merit a careful watch on the international globalists and the U.S. Constitution. Im sorry but sadly many citizens are very naive and don't understand this. The effects of Aurora are horrible and evil but they can effect us all in more ways than you may think.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

OR 7/20/2012 = 14 1+4 = 5. Symbolically representing the Pentagon and Pentagram. Further the pentagram is represented by the orbit of Venus with respect to our orbit. AND Aurora also means "dawn" I understand so this could represent a "new dawn" also. This could also represent "morning light". Venus and Lucifer have both been referred to as the "morning star". Interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

American Civics deals with citizenship; not constitutional law, specifically second amendment cases. If the United Nations wants to take away an Americans right to bear arms, then they'll have to get Congress and the American public to agree to it first, then amend the constitution itself. Groups like the NRA, and possibly the entire southern half of the United States, will never agree to that. Although, I must admit, that was a great attempt at appealing to authority. An argument from authority though, when misused (as you did), is still a logical fallacy, and hurts your position more than it helps it.

What you're doing now, in case others' cannot see it, is shifting the topic. You're attempting to move away from your original post (which can be seen right here) and on to a new topic. This being because you know your original conspiracy theory on the Illuminati is false. So, what a real academic would do is admit to their mistake, letting the people reading this thread (see them as your students if it helps) know that you no longer believe in the stance that you began this thread with. It is just good business to accept your mistakes with as much conviction as you initially made them.

At least, that is what an authority figure, like a teacher, should do.

Anyway, on to the UN. Yes, our constitution did come under some fire. But mostly on privacy fronts. Infringements which we allowed our government to make because we believed in conspiracy and blatant lies such as American insurgents. Instead, what we have under the current regime is a president who has:

- pulled us out of the worst recession in 80 years
- attempted to lower taxes
- killed Osama Bin Laden, and aided in Ghadaffi's removal
- saved American car companies
- aided in 2 years of private job growth
- helped end an unnecessary war and begun bringing home our troops
- fought to help legalize gay marriage in some places
- fought to help Americans get health coverage and insurance with PPACA

America is on the mend, recovering actually, under the Obama regime. If any Republican has achieved that rap sheet in 4 years, he'd be hailed as the god danged Messiah. I was hoping you, as supportive of the left, would have at least been able to look at Obama's activities outside of a conspiratorial or biased lens. I guess I was wrong again though.

Hey, let's do this together:

As a member of the Freemasons, and a scholar on secret societies (like the 1700s Illuminati, the 1800s Golden Dawn, and 1900s groups like the Argentium Astrum A∴A∴) I was wrong to think you were liberal enough to see the good Obama has done our country.

Your turn.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 26/7/12 by Wandering Scribe because: correcting the link

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

nice post....i fully agree with you....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

American civics also deals with the foundations of the U.S. government/State government systems. Obviously I can only go into so much of that with high school students but I certain to teach them a bit about our foundations. I myself am well verses with the subject.

Do you really believe that congress has acted in the best interests of the American people? If they had, they would have ended NAFTA by now, which is not only un-Constitutional (The Constitution is CLEAR that our nation is NOT to enter into TREATIES with other nations). NAFTA is a business treaty, its treasonous and Bad for the American people. Why pay minimum wage here when you can pay $3 bucks an hour across the boarder? Congress would also end the Federal Reserve system which is NOT a part of the Federal Government. That is a FACT. You can buy stock for the Federal Reserve (though I bet my very life none is for sale) which automatically means its a private company responsible to its shareholders. Also, we have never seen the list of stockholders. WE DONT KNOW WHO IS RUNNING THE ECONOMY. There has NEVER been an audit of the Fed so WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. The Federal Reserve Act passed by Woodrow Wilson in 1913 is a very interesting study. The people around both Wilson and FDR (such as Mandel House) merit study on White House policy. The Federal Reserve has destroyed our economy, enriched many men, gotten away with convincing the world that worthless paper is money, etc etc.

By the way, im not a republican or a democrate. I reject this two party system which is based on the Hegelian dialect of thesis/antithesis=synthesis. Its ridiculous we are limited to these two parties who constantly (suuposedly) bicker and so "we have to break the block in Washington" "we are going to change Washington" blah blah blah. George Bush Sr. designed NAFTA and Clinton rammed it through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join