It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Shooting=New Illuminati Operation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The more I hear about this...the more I sense the globalists. Some points:

1. Is it a coincidence that both columbine and this movie shooting occurred in Colorado? Is it further coincidence that government intelligence has moved to Colorado (see Denver airport/Masonry/CIA on the internet)?

2. Is it coincidence that nobody saw the shooters face? Perfect because now, anybody can be used to assume the shooters "role".

3. Is it coincidence that there has been no access to the shooters home? Watch that part unfold today or tomorrow as i sense more tradegy may come i.e. apartment explodes killing more people...

4. Subject of "The Dark Knight". Yes people argue if this is really part of the Batman comics and I'm sure it is. That does not take away from the occult significance of the term Dark Knight. A dark knight is by the masses considered bad but by occultists good. Just as Lucifer is not really the bad guy after all, no Jehovah is REALLY the Bad One. Etc etc.

5. Is it a coincidence that the name of the town means light rising or early light??

6. Is it a coincidence that the "News" is ALREADY debating gun control? They can't even wait til monday on this??

7. 7/20/12=12=1+2=13 perfect. Revelation 13=global government system Is this another coincidence??

"If anything happens in politics you can be sure it was planned that way"-Churchhill

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
That wouldn't equal 13 in numerology, that would equal 3. As far as I know, anyways.

While I do suspect something is up with this event (gun control) I don't think was to the comparable level of the so-called "illuminati."

Not saying that 12-15 people dead isn't bad, I'm just saying it is relatively insignificant, in the larger view of world politics.

My condolences go out to those families.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
The more I hear about this...the more I sense the globalists. Some points:

1. Is it a coincidence that both columbine and this movie shooting occurred in Colorado? Is it further coincidence that government intelligence has moved to Colorado (see Denver airport/Masonry/CIA on the internet)?

2. Is it coincidence that nobody saw the shooters face? Perfect because now, anybody can be used to assume the shooters "role".

3. Is it coincidence that there has been no access to the shooters home? Watch that part unfold today or tomorrow as i sense more tradegy may come i.e. apartment explodes killing more people...

4. Subject of "The Dark Knight". Yes people argue if this is really part of the Batman comics and I'm sure it is. That does not take away from the occult significance of the term Dark Knight. A dark knight is by the masses considered bad but by occultists good. Just as Lucifer is not really the bad guy after all, no Jehovah is REALLY the Bad One. Etc etc.

5. Is it a coincidence that the name of the town means light rising or early light??

6. Is it a coincidence that the "News" is ALREADY debating gun control? They can't even wait til monday on this??

7. 7/20/12=12=1+2=13 perfect. Revelation 13=global government system Is this another coincidence??

"If anything happens in politics you can be sure it was planned that way"-Churchhill

Well when you put it that way, it sure smells funny...

Second line...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

yes your right #7 there is mis-calculated. We need to watch this unfold....between the movie itself, the location, and the information on the shooter, this is a heads up.....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by carbonlifeform

im starting to understand the illuminati logic behind this film. Batman is the Dark Knight yet he is the "good guy". Easily mis-understood is our Dark Knight hero. Heck in past movies, did not our Dark Knight even have to flee into the Darkness of the Night? Yes he has...

Illuminists worship Lucifer. Lucifer is fallen fallen in the book of Isaiah. No? But not to the illuminists such as Albert Pike who wrote in the Masonic bible that Lucifer is God. I read it myself in my own copy of Morals and Dogma...Pikes book.

Lucifer is therefore seen by the masses as a Dark evil figure. Behold you un-initiated, Lucifer is a Dark Knight mis-understood. He is good, he is mis-understood.

The Dark Knight=The Antichrist. Misunderstood but good...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
the correct way the date would translate would be 7/20/2012=14=1+4=5 the number of death

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The government wants you to think that they're misunderstood but good. They want you to feel like they're your family since most people don't even have "families" anymore. The entire mold is breaking apart. Your mother use to dress you when you were a little boy in a striped T-shirt and shorts in summer, now when Coca Cola takes over the Olympics, all the mothers will be dressing their little boys in Coca Cola T shirts, McDonalds hats - they might even get a "clothing package" sent to them in the mail before their arrival just so Helicopters can get a good shot of everyone in their sponsored clothing before they blow the place up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
wow I did not know the columbine shooting was also in Colorado up to now. There is seriously something weird with the state. As you said Denver Airport as well... the pale horse of the apocalypse, gargoyle out the suitcase, murals, new world airport commission

also check out the state seal

Originally posted by Elsha5.
Is it a coincidence that the name of the town means light rising or early light??

now this just gets even crazier... your absolutely right

au·ro·ra
1. A luminous atmospheric phenomenon appearing as streamers or bands of light sometimes visible in the night sky in northern or southern regions of the earth. It is thought to be caused by charged particles from the sun entering the earth's magnetic field and stimulating molecules in the atmosphere.
2. The dawn.

doesn't lucifer mean morning star ?
and this is also a reference to "the dawn of a new day[age]" as suggested by Jordan Maxwells documentary

edit on 21-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Excellent stuff man.

Yes Lucifer means son of the morning or the light that comes after the darkest of the night. So we have :

1. Dark Knight Rising
2. Aurora or Dawn Early Morning Light
3. Lucifer Son of the Morning

Lot of "Light" activity here
Lot of stuff rising up here ....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

notice 2 things in the state flag

1. All Seeing eye of Horus/Apollo/Nimrod/Lucifer/Antichrist
2. The Nazi pic-ax that has an interesting history of its own. This pic-ax went from Hitler's Germany all the way to the U.S. Congressional building where it can still be found today.

Ya somethings up with Colorado...the occultic tip-offs are right in the state flag.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
reply to post by seenavv

2. The Nazi pic-ax that has an interesting history of its own. This pic-ax went from Hitler's Germany all the way to the U.S. Congressional building where it can still be found today.

wiki Fasces

the bundle of sticks with the axe goes back to the Romans.
then adopted by Fascist.
and yes now can also be seen behind the speaker of the house.

Fasces is where the term Fascism comes from...

but yes the state seal is creepy
had never taken notice before now

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

You know, Elsha, watching this fiasco unfold on TV, I thought the same thing. Colorado. Home of the Alien Airport Base. I think perhaps as TPTB cannot effectively seize everyone's firearms like that would love to, perhaps they just would be happy if the State of Colorado were to ban guns. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well were going to have to wait and see how all this pans out. There seems to be some chatter going on about a UN small fire arms treaty next week . See where TPTB go with this...its not over im afraid

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
the perfectibilists studied enlightenment thinking

please leave them out of this

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

the doctrines espoused by the "perfectionists" as you call them is much older than the enlightenment. Much older. All the way back to Nimrod, the pyramids, babylon, etc

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

please read the word again

then google it

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

lol....so because of one author you want me to dis-regard the thousands of books in my library written by the occultists (primary source documentation such as Albert Pike: Morals and Dogma) in the face of this feeble attempt to mask the Brotherhood of Darkness?

I suppose the Nazi's were not a religious movement either...yes?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

what book ?

I was referring to weishaupt's original name for the group

it's an acid test for seeing if someone knows anything about the group

sorry, you failed

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

if u think adam w began the group ...you have much to learn..much

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

if you believe everything you read on the net, you have learned the wrong things

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join