It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feet Burned at Tony Robbins Motivational Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

AT least 21 people have been treated for burns after attendees of an event by motivational speaker Tony Robbins tried to walk on hot coals, fire officials in California say.

Just saw this news story, and had to have a giggle to myself. Not at the burns victims - but at Robbins being implicated.

This guy is a classic snake-oil salesman. Look at his pic, it says it all.

I had a Lecturer in College who admitted that she had spent over $60 000 on Tony Robbins books, cd's and work-shops. You know what they say about one being born every minute.

Here is the link to the story

www.news.com.au...

Things are starting to shift and change people - We are starting to see karmic retribution playing out in this Earth realm. It's going to get crazy so strap yourself in !

Peace Out

* Ned

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

AT least 21 people have been treated for burns after attendees of an event by motivational speaker Tony Robbins tried to walk on hot coals, fire officials in California say.

Having done many firewalks (for entertainment purposes, such as in the backyard at home
, one of the tricks is that there is a "window" of temperature where the coals are hot enough that they look dangerous, but are in fact cool enough to walk on.
But I was never the one to go first to see what the conditions were.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
gotta move fast
on those coals
to keep from getting
burned

i think any 1
that attends doods crap
is grasping at straws to begin with.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Im sorry i cant stop laughing........honest this is too funny.....I mean the fact that someone says here, walk on these coals...and then they do it out of blind faith like this guy was jesus or something.....man dont try this at home. LOL

I reckon if your a Tony groupie, you have worse things to worry about than burnt feet.

LMAO

new topics

top topics

join