It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UN Carbuncle with UK Splattered all over it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hello

I have been a person who reads these forums for a LONG TIME! I have never posted until now (of course
)

There has been many talkings about False Flag opperations and this has ressinated throught many posts via many sitiations and it has occured to me that people on this forum WANT something to happen which I personally cannot understand. Is it the killer instinct in us the is craving for war all the time?? I dont know but we are really a messed up race at this moment in time!

What is really messed up though is the sending in of unarmed UN peace keepers to Syria. If ANYONE is looking for a false flag then UNARMED PEACE KEPERS are the pawns in the greater game of chess that is being playing out against the creatures of the game Iran

I have a saying where there is 1 bad prson there are 30 great people so dont let the Main Stream Media dictate to you who you are or what a certain religion acts like because its all UNTRUE!

We are all the same blood is red and the heart pumps we all cry we all laugh and we all urinate and deficate.

We are Equal!

With regards to the UK splattered all over it I and many are expecting something to happen over the Olympics as g4s has not delivered like with the football tonight there where supose to be 140 g4s people there 9 turned up LOL

To make it even more interesting the borader staff are going on strike LOL the day before the games start.

O Well I hope it goes of with a thought of good will an friendly sportsmans(sportspersons) ship

Heres to a great and safe games

Hello from Jroduk

edit on 21-7-2012 by jroduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hey there and welcome!

In regards to people on here " wanting" something to happen.

That's sorta true. They can see disturbing events unfolding around them, and are waiting for the "bigghie" that means the sh-ts on their doorstep, and its time to take action.

What the eejits don't realise is the SHTF already, counter-action should be taken now.

It'll take a year or two for that to sink in though, then it'll be too late

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

I was with you on people seemingly wanting a "false flag" action, but then you propose one yourself, call it a game, and refer to Iran as "creatures"? Hmmm....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Creators as in the GAME OF CHESS!!!!!!!!!

Who Created the Game of Chess????????????

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

I believe India created chess. I didn't know you meant to use the word "creators", instead of "creatures".

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
@Sinny

Never to late for anything that is my motto in life

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
India and Persia well Wikkied

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by jroduk

I believe India created chess. I didn't know you meant to use the word "creators", instead of "creatures".

I have a dizylexic sp3ll checker that messed up

My appologies

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Welcome.....your on the right track.......keep reading....

Hope you decide to join in more often.....s

top topics

join