It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody Nose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ok. I have been a long time reader of this site, and have posted a few times. I don't know what to do and am asking the people here of ATS if they can answer any questions. My girlfriend just seems to avoid me and get mad even when I show her and she was the one that saw the blood coming out of my nose.

I was on facebook and posted a news article about the shooter in Colorado. I expressed my opinion about ABC making a mistake about the shooter being involved in the Tea Party. I also posted this to my facebook and talked about one of my beliefs that should happen in government, namely, forbidding the use of lobbying of our congress.

Just after I posted that, my gf came in to talk with me and noticed that my nose was bleeding. I have not had a nosebleed since i was about 16 years old. I really don't know what happened, but my nose is bleeding. Do they have some powers that can cause this? I just know that just after I posted about Obama and the US government, my nose bled. It is probably just random, but like I said, I don't have nosebleeds for no reason. Is there some satellite monitoring system or something? I don't know what to think and have a bloody nose for no reason that I can think of.

If anyone out there can think of anything to help me, please contribute.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Your blood pressure went up.

You were prolly hyped up about your beliefs.

I used to get bloody noses when I would scrap in the neighborhood when I was a kid.

Never got punched in the nose.

When I saw my grandmother die in the hospital, I got emotional.

My nose bled.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Are you using any nasal sprays? They can cause more harm than good.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Your blood pressure went up.

This

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hot, dry weather can cause a nose bleed as well.

You should drink more water during the Summertime.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Maybe it is the weather here. High humidity and it rains a lot. Thanks for the input, guys. I just thought it was weird that I had a nosebleed after I did some political rantings. I thought it was strange and thought I would ask.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gator2001

There are quite a few of us who are getting unusual nosebleeds. Usually the cause is blood pressure, a change from a moist climate to dry which causes one to pick ones nose which causes nose bleeds if you nick yourself. My brother used to call Arizona "The Booger State ". Also some believe we are getting nasal implants either from our own gov`t or aliens. Take your pick. Mine have been coming in the middle of the night and I have low blood pressure.But I do take Gingko which thins the blood so that could be a factor. Try to remember the exact circumstances of the incident and take your blood pressure if possible. Happy Health! Moi

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Also some believe we are getting nasal implants

What ? Where? When? Who? Why? How?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

You`ll have to do some research on the UFO abductees and brain implants,dental implants.One of the implants is apparently up the left nostril causing frequent nosebleeds. There is visual evidence of such. There is ongoing litigation concerning the legality of implanting people without their permission. Arriving at a reasonable deduction from the "evidence" is another matter entirely.. I was just speculating on possibilities, the most probable one being blood pressure. But a few of my friends have been complaining about nosebleeds.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gator2001

You may be eating too much salt, this can cause high blood pressure in moments of anxiety. writing about the messed up stuff going on always creates the opposite of calm...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
nose bleeds, they happen. nothing strange about this ;p

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mushrooms

It isn't salt. I am in the Philippines and the weather is rather humid year around. It isn't dry arid climate, as it is rather humid here year around. I don't know what this was, but it was rather weird. The last time I remember a nosebleed, I was about 16 yrs old. I will say this. It was just weird that I spoke something bad about Obama and then my nose bled. That is just weird.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I get nosebleeds when there is lightning near.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Celestial1

You thought about Obama. Hes that exciting. And he knows it, Blood pressure rise. Either that or your nose is defective. Seriously, it could really be a blood pressure related thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Obama? Yeah he's so exciting.
Although, the last big lightning storm we had was during one of his stays here and my nose did bleed.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sounds like paranoia to me, not only the fact your mind is connecting a common nose bleed to some form of imaginary nasal implant but your wild theories about the cockroach James Holmes.. hes just a social reject who decided to go on a killing spree, why people are connecting the non-excisting dots is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

join