It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Hollywood!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm not gonna miss your crappy movies anyways, but do you think that by chance I will let somebody talk me into my hard earned money to go get frisked by the TSA to watch your crappy film?

Maybe mayor Bloomberg will be selling me a large popcorn and only sell me a 16 once soda. Since I can not possibly eat that popcorn with a 16 ounce soda looks like I will be going back for plenty of refills... and since Im going back to spend $16 more dollars on a refill maybe the TSA can feel me up again or put me through one of their microwave brain implant scanners.

Then they can put me on an assembly line where I can make less the prison wages while all the prisoners are let free and paid like kings. After that I can go to the hospital because I have swine flu from the popcorn where they inject me with small pox where there is no cure but from the federal government. Then I can go climb a pyramid and ask barack Obama for the vaccine and he will say yes after you pay off the debt of the federal government.

So then I will go back to work on the assembly line pushing pieces of poop on to a conveyor belt to build these large pyramids. After that I go back to Obama and ask him for the small pox vaccine and he says yes. But you must put my face on your forehead and worship me.

So then I exit the movie theatre but first I have to get frisked again just in case I am carrying weapons of mass destruction in to the big unknown world. After I take off my shoes, and empty my pockets of all the pennies I have left, they take my money and offer me new currency. So then I go to 7/11 with my new currency and its been renamed 911 and my money is no good there. I am forced to take a urine sample and fill out a questionnaire about my religion for admission throughout the 25 cent door out that doesn't accept my currency.

On my way home I am stopped by homeland security and they determine that I am an illegal immigrant to the United State of Commerica. Yeah the bank.

Then I ask them to stop so I can pee and poop but they won't let me so I poop and pee in their car.

Goodbye Hollywood!
(Wont miss your crappy movies)
Goodbye America!

edit on 21-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well this was a rant. Thanks for listening. Mods you can move to rant, hehe.

Anyways today pissed me off for so many reasons thought last night it ended on a good note.

Why because Obama is illegitimate duh but that doesnt make anything better. All it means is business as usual and civil war is headed this way.

The writing is everywhere!

What makes things worse is that there are people in my circle so blind to that fact. So blind, that I can not only see it happening.

It already is happening.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Nice rant!

I'm going to have to report this to DHS though, I get free tube socks and government cheese whenever I turn someone in.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks beez

but at this point I'm almost to sad to care.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
There are definitely a few things going on that will result in more rights lost for us in the name of "Safety". I am continually amazed at how many folks are all too eager to give those rights up "For The Good Of All Humanity" so they can beat their chests like a modern day Tarzan, put another nail in their cross, and indulge in daydreams about how noble it is of them to do this for "The Greater Good". They hold a brainwashed, fantastical belief in some sort of glowing martyrdom it seems.

With so many willing to go down this road, I don't really see a logical way for us to turn back the clock so to speak. I wish folks could see that they are in danger of losing so much more by thinking this way. But wishing doesn't make it so sadly.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well i don't wish for doom. But in a way I do because I know that the S is going to HTF and after it does things will be restored...but...there are a few...in my inner circle, who chose to remain ignorant and Im sad because they will either remain that way and therefore if they choose that path, I must leave.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Goodbye Hollywood

Hello, zmovie.tv

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
FREE METAL DETECTORS FOR EVERYONE!

top topics

join