It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/21/2012 -- FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

If they made all kinds of promises of fame and fortune to a kid that is already mentally unstable and enthralled in the whole Comic book fantasy , it wouldn't be very hard at all !

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

edit on 23-7-2012 by Amanda5 because: No picture

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Why wasn't this warning (part warning) taken up by Main Stream Media when they normally issue warnings on far less?

Pure coincidence , That the movie industry spends huge sums of money in advertising their movies on the MSM.

I'm sure that issuing a warning that might make movie goers stay home in an already shaking industry had nothing to do with it nor the impact of cash stream from the movie industry to the MSM.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Who says he's mentally unstable? None of us are in any position to diagnosis someone! Have you met the guy? Even medical experts don't make a diagnosis straight away. He could be under some kind of hypnosis for all we know.

Judge SEALS the case:

www.thedaily.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

All right ! Maybe the movie moguls had him hypnotized ? What I'm saying is that it could be a possible motive that it is the doings of the movie industry perhaps ? There's been a dozen different motives posted already just putting it out there for discussion !

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Hollywood has NOTHING to do with it

Hypnotism is even used to stop smoking......you can't rule it out, actually I'm not ruling anything out at this stage but I am ruling out Hollywood because Holmes is not a 5 year old kid
edit on 23-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Not a kid , but it seems he was obsessed with the whole batman/joker personalities ! Just a thought you can never rule out the possibilities until we know for sure ? It's not any More unbelievable than occult , government , multiple shooter theories ?
edit on 23-7-2012 by rick004 because: Wanted to add more content

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join