It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/21/2012 -- FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
They will go on thinking all Americans are stupid to the point where we hand them the constitution on a silver platter.

Yea the whole thing smells like fish...not the kind you would eat willingly either.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Looks like there are more questions here:

TextHis behavior already reveals stark inconsistencies that question the mainstream explanation of events. For example, he opened fire on innocent people but then calmly surrendered to police without resistance. This is not consistent with the idea of "killing everyone." Furthermore, he then admitted to police that his apartment was booby-trapped with explosives. If you were really an evil-minded Joker trying to kill people (including cops), why would you warn them about the booby trap in advance? It doesn't add up. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I thought he was only a first year student - which makes me ask if he would have been involved in something as deep as this article suggests.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
nice find OP and if you haven't already, you might find this thread of interest ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

apparently his father has some interesting connections
his school and program (neurosciences) have received DARPA contributions
there is the mysterious phone call that many seem to dismiss as unimportant
there is the blood trail out the "exit" door where he was apprehended
there is no witness to his person while committing the attack
there is no witness that identifies James Holmes as the man in the theatre earlier

the desire to detonate his apartment without knowledge of the contents or their toxicity and without regard to the collateral damage inflicted upon surrounding structures

any chance you have a narrative of the video? (can't view them)
IF it is discovered that there is a direct connection, this could get real bad real fast.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I knew it.

I just didn't want to be the harbinger of bad karma

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
F&S
very probably
don't know if you remember but after the columbine massacre
an investigative reporter did some investigating
he discovered that all these kids that went postal and killed teachers and schoolmates
had been on psychotropics since they were babies
he had to stop investigating the subject
because before a year had gone by

HIPPA was made law

how convenient...

MK-ULTRA waas never really shutdown folks, it's findings and data were inherited by the mega-churches, and other groups, and its hand can be seen in most of the cults that made the headlines

Jim Jones's peoples temple
Heavens Gate [hey what ever happened to all the members monies? they were all loaded]
Branch Davidian [yep]

Mind Control
The Ultimate Terror educate-yourself.org...
[days worth of links, includes countermeasures]

the false memory syndrome hoax [pedos in the psycho-therapeutic and skeptic communities made it up]
educate-yourself.org...

www.howcultswork.com...
www.wanttoknow.info...
educate-yourself.org...
[promise keepers and their secret phallic worship bible]

oh and RP can't save you; he has major backing from the Dominionists
[our own taliban that wants to bring back stoning, uh huh]

the sodomites of the bible were not gays as the religi-mons would have you believe
but state sanctioned terrorists, the cult of belial
demonstrating that terrorism has been a tool of the state since the very beginning

stay alert OP, this is a subject that at the end of the rabbit hole branches out into a moles warren of tunnels
and one of the on-going conspiracy subjects that can get you in trouble

take it from someone who once outed 3 CIA agents playing these mind-games in college,

unconsciously,

using tarot cards.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
As I was sitting in my living room watching the news coverage of the Aurora shooting,I turned to my room mate and said,"Heres a paranoid conspiracy theory.James Holmes is a gov't patsy hired to do this shooting in order to further the gov'ts plan to disarm America."
Doesn't sound so paranoid now.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

There's also ZERO evidence supporting the idea that this is a completely random event by a completely random person.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

seems to me that the normal mom would think, no way, the fruit of my womb could do such...she is going to try to preserve her genes for posterity.
So a mom that gives up her spawn immediately is either not mom, or prepared by others.
Now, the immediate parents and grandparents show interesting links, making Holmes being just plan nuts even more unlikely.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When I saw the details of this tragedy, It isntantly didnt set right with me. This guy was definatly a terrorist plant or something close. This is weird in the fact, that I would normaly see this sort of thing in a movie. Government network knowing about it before it happens, and so on.

Scary stuff people. This isnt some simple murder spree.

edit on 21-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Since this shooting has gone down, there has been way too many examples of people joining casual events together trying desperately to make it into something more than it is...

Even the media with linking him to the tea party...

Just does my head in.

I'm actually surprised no one said bath salts.

The media is actually toning it down in my opinion...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
Event seen by time traveling researchers?

Perhaps why we are warned in strange ways but they can't intervene due to a negative reaction in their time travel research?

Don't forget that the governemnt has some vested interests in remote viewers, psychics, clairvoyents - heck maybe even Jouija boards and dowsing rods.

Heck of a stunning coincidence in my opinion - great info OP!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Ok, I'm going to be your average "out of the box" nutter and say yes, all of this points to some sophisticated diabolical plan.

Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

A decent AR-15 rifle costs $1,000 or more all by itself. The shotgun and handgun might run another $800 total. Spare mags, sights, slings, and so on will run you at least another $1,000 across three firearms. The bullet-proof vest is easily another $800, and the cost of the bomb-making gear is anybody's guess. With all the specialty body gear, ammunition, booby-trap devices and more, I'm guessing this is at least $20,000 in weapons and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.

The mere manufacture of an explosive booby-trap device is, all by itself, a felony crime by the way. And remember: "Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a 'sophisticated' maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it," reported Yahoo News (sg.sports.yahoo.com...).

Maze of flammable devices? This is not just your regular booby trap. Holmes' apartment was intended to blow up. Either by the police unwittingly opening the door, or by simply trying to diffuse it. It was meant to blow! Computer evidence, tactical combat evidence, everything! And Holmes was supposed to see this through to the end. None of this makes sense. A cold-blooded psychopathic killer suddenly goes soft? No way.

As for the police chief to publicly state they believe he was a lone gunman, utterly ridiculous. Just the circumstances alone makes one ask "Who else is involved here?" Seems highly unprofessional and sloppy detective work to suggest he worked alone right off the bat.

I'm going to suggest this guy was mind controlled and suddenly snapped out of it. The intricate booby trap was the contingency plan. Somewhere along the line...the plan was thwarted.

ETA:
Well there you go! Boom!

Shortly after 11:30 a.m. local time, officials set off a controlled detonation inside the unit. An officer could be heard yelling "fire in the hole" and an explosion was heard about a block away.

Good-bye evidence. This stinks.
Link

edit on 21-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I guess there are some things I just don't understand.
How does an unemployed college student get his hands on thousands of dollars worth of guns, gear, and explosives?
Where did he get the training to set "sophisticated" booby traps and trip wires in his home and elsewhere?
Who opened the emergency exit letting him in the theater? These are one way doors.
This guy is decked out in body armour and weapons and he surrenders without a fight?
He is willing to snuff a room of 200+ people yet he tells the police his apartment is a death trap? He must have know the police would search his home.
Reports are that he colored his hair red, but we have not seen any mug shots? Just an older photo of the guy.
This man must have possessed critical reasoning and high intellegence to have a honors bachelors, masters, and in a ph.d. program in neuroscience. Is it possible he was a subject in a neuro experiment gone wrong?
Lets use common sense and not look at it in an emotional light.... Am I the only one that does not think the answers we have been given don't add up?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We do realize how many theaters were opening with The Dark Knight Rises, correct? And how many FBI or law enforcement personnel would be required to cover all of these theaters?

How the hell were they supposed to prevent this from happening?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
False flag directed to give propponents of gun control more ammo. If i were a betting man i'd lay my life savings down on this just being part of a conspiracy to allow Obama to finish destroying the second amendment and the bill of rights as a whole. He looks surprisingly happy in that pic for someone who should have been hanged that night. Usually when police come up against an armored target with firearms thats already killed a dozen people they wouldn't hesitate to send him to meet God. I definately think there's something else behind this simply because of that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Looking at the pdf file it looks fake. The seal at the top right does not look right. it looks cut out and copy pasted.

info.publicintelligence.net...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Why wasn't this warning (part warning) taken up by Main Stream Media when they normally issue warnings on far less?

Two Words: False Flag.

The FBI has more than likely been involved with this entire operation from the time it was conceived until the time it ended with this man's arrest.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that the FBI wasn't involved in it in some form or another. If they have the capabilities to stop several individuals in one group from committing alleged acts of terrorism, then how were they not able to stop this man?

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

There are no such things as coincidences...or they are so rare, it would literally take a legit miracle to happen right along with it in order for it to be a legit coincidence.

BTW the links I provided also link to other documents and etc that are far too extensive in quantity to list here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: link

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I found this kind of odd in relation to the date that the warning was issued.

Holmes bought his first Glock pistol in Aurora, Colo., on May 22. Six days later, he picked up a Remington shotgun in Denver. About two weeks later, he bought a .223 caliber Smith & Wesson rifle in Thornton, Colo., and then a second Glock in Denver on July 6 — 13 days before the shooting, the official said.

Yahoo News

May not mean anything just seems weird that 5 days later this guy goes ahead and buys a gun seemingly out of nowhere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join