7/21/2012 -- FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
How can this NOT be a terrorist attack?

He walked in a theater and terrorized hundreds of people.

First thing I thought about when I saw it on the news and it said "It wasn't."

Sorry, but it was. It may have been an isolated unrelated one, but there is no better definition for the word. It was one, simple as that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by quedup

If MSM warned everyone of every possible event..... there would be no time for the weather~!

Exactly, there's no point to warn everyone about everything because in reality there are an infinite number of possible things to warn people about. That is why I find it highly suspicious that this document gets so specific, as to mention the exact place where this event could occur - a theatre. There's no real reason to suspect a theatre is any more probable a place than any other place, and if they are basing that assumption off of foreign terrorist attacks they seem to be ignoring the fact terrorist shootings and bombings happen in all sorts of places. There is no legitimate reason to be so specific about the place of attack, and that is what I find highly suspicious.

And also I notice that Chadwickus is attempting to marginalise this by quoting a document from 2010 about lone gunmen. Now THAT is something which is a more legitimate warning, because it is a broader warning with more a more relevant purpose, because the vent in question is wide in scope and fairly probable. However, this is a document from only just over a month ago, and it's talking about specifics down to details which appear to be completely irrelevant. It may certainly be a coincidence, but I base my gut feeling off of the probability of anything being true, and the probabilities here are telling me the FBI knew more than they're telling us.
edit on 21/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

That's right - in the true sense of the word but not in the way it is normally associated.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Well here's a very specific one about using vehicle ramming tactics:

info.publicintelligence.net...

And another specific warning about the use of Cyanide:

And yet another one about backpressure contamination of water
distribution systems:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You are spot on - it was too specific!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by quedup

If MSM warned everyone of every possible event..... there would be no time for the weather~!

and the probabilities here are telling me the FBI knew more than they're telling us.

From the document in question:

(U//FOUO) On 7 April 2012, an al-Qa‘ida-linked violent extremist urged others toemulate the 2002 Moscow theater hostage attack—in which Chechen terroristsseized the Dubrovka Theater and held over 800 people captive for three daysuntil Russian security forces gassed the theater—by seizing crowded facilities inthe United States, including movie theaters; taking hostages; and demanding therelease of captured al-Qa‘ida-linked or -inspired violent extremists

I remember the Russian theatre attack.

It must be the Russians that are behind all this.

Damn commies...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
On another note... I've always suggested that behavioral patterns, thought patterns, and all of the above are spread around the world, mimic, or echoed. It fits nicely with in a fractal universe, self similarity, non-local evolution of communication and intelligence... so on and so on.

I propose something led to the FBI warning about this attack, the style of attack's history, and then it coming into being in the US... and that's not including some conspiracy. Maybe there's a more metaphysical relation behind this...

I'd say this is part of said system... adding this to my collection lol. I think that's enough rambling on about things we may never understand.

If this jack wagon seriously saw a warning by the FBI and then decided to use it as inspiration, I'd believe it... Maybe this sick bastard wasn't creative enough to come up with it on his own. Who knows for now.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think this is a coincidence. What about all of the other theaters that all of the other people went to? I wish I could get some numbers, but this is 1 out of thousands of theaters, and 12 (RIP) people out of tens of thousands. Now if it had stated a specific area, like the Denver, CO area, then that would be more compelling.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

And besides all that, if one was inclined to take out a lot of people, then a crowded place is obvious.

Then a dark, noisy cinema is even more obvious, really.

It doesn't take a criminal mastermind of evil government entity to come up with a plan to go on a shooting spree in a theater.

And the DHS obviously felt it was a viable threat.

Same as they feel a cyanide attack or a vehicle ramming attack is a viable threat...It's damned if they do, damned if they don't isn't it?

They try to cover all bases and the nuts claim they must have inside knowledge.
They don't do anything about it and the nuts claim they are inept and/or let it happen...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Same as they feel a cyanide attack or a vehicle ramming attack is a viable threat...It's damned if they do, damned if they don't isn't it?

Yah, but what you fail to acknowledge is the fact that those documents are all several years old, and I doubt a large cyanide mass murder attack took place on American soil a month after they released that document. I doubt a huge water contamination mass murder attack took place on American soil a month after they published that document. You're right, a theatre is a pretty obvious place to a attack, but so is a mall or a park or restaurant. We can't predict exactly where these types of psychopaths are going to attack, so it would be more reasonable to release a document citing all the most likely places for a terrorist attack, which I'm sure they've already done a long time ago, and it most probably had theatre as one of the places in the list. But now they feel it was necessary to release a short highly specific document based on vague guesses concerning certain foreign terrorist attacks just a month before such an event actually manifested. Doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

But now they feel it was necessary to release a short highly specific document based on vauge guesses concerning certain foreign terrorist attacks. Doesn't add up.

It was because they intercepted a conversation of someone talking about how they should encourage an attack similar to the one previously done in Russia.

It's highly specific to everything it talks about but what it doesn't talk about is Colorado. Or anything related.

It's like saying a plane is might crash and then a helicopter crashes. Woo...
edit on 21-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What's more likely is that after TWO terrorist attacks on theaters in April, the DHS decided to release this document the following month.

And what you fail to acknowledge is that the document in the OP somehow forewarned of the theater shooting, but why hasn't all the other DHS documents forewarned as well?

You can't have your cake and eat it too......

edit on 21/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

And what you fail to acknowledge is that the document in the OP somehow forewarned of the theater shooting, but why hasn't all the other DHS documents forewarned as well?

I really hate this type of logic. It's completely absurd. Just because we pin a conspiracy to one of their documents you think it's completely invalid unless all similar documents contain evidence of the same conspiracy? FALSE, illogical, incorrect, wrong, untrue. Not to mention stupid.

All I'm saying is that this is suspicious, where as you guys are trying to dismiss any possibility they knew something we don't. I am leaving room for error where as you guys aren't. Better to keep an open mind imo, lest you wish to overlook possibilities that may later turn out to be crucial. We are here to look outside of the box, not throw away everything outside of the box and label everyone who dares look outside the box as a nut.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

It's not absurd.

These bulletins appear to be released on a semi regular basis and that fact seems to be ignored.

Coincidences do happen.

And what isn't a coincidence is the two attacks on theaters that happened a month prior to this document being released...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Since this shooting has gone down, there has been way too many examples of people joining casual events together trying desperately to make it into something more than it is...

Even the media with linking him to the tea party...

Just does my head in.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I'm with you on this one. All these members trying to make this either a false flag operation or tie some political colours to it just shows how low the level of debate has gone in America.

I mean this guy can walk into a shop and buy an assault rifle. America is a violent society, where violence and weapons are glamourized in movies like Batman. It should come as no surprise when the odd nutter decides to do something like this, when the media bombards people with glorified violence in movies, TV and video games and also gives so much media attention to the perpetrator of these crimes.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by litterbaux

Once the idea is out there on the interwebs you can bank on somebody doing it.

Ummm, no you don't bank on someone carrying out a mass murder terrorist plot in a theatre. And what do you think the chances are this guy read some obscure FBI document about theatre attacks and thought "hey that's a good idea I'm going to do that". Unlikely... the probabilities are still too small for my liking.

But the FBI issued the warning... "Hey guis, Umm, were looking at mebbe a theatre shooters, keep your eyes opened ya! Oh BTW.. Shhhhh *It's going to be Us!!* But don't tell noones. "

Now I've not kept up but as of last night, it was mentioned that he'd been on 9gag and being egged on to do this. Not taking the images as real, they're too easily faked, and I've not seen a archive of any talk. 9gag do tend to take the claim for things. But if it was talked about prior and as is want on these boards to egg "Imma kill myself/shoot someone/eat this baby kitten" people on, that is very likely true.

The problem with this thinking, that it's the FBI/CIA/Psyop/False Flag, is that as more facts come out, the gears in some peoples minds that need greasing, are being greased with this information, and then in 6 months when the facts have died down, they bring it up, and no one cares to read the facts anymore and take it all at face value.

So much so that even NOW we have people saying Hitler was a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything, and didn't an hero at all..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

As I said to AskTheAnimals last night, it's going to be a very insane few days for ATS ahead with all this stuff.

Like the crest of a wave after a large boat has just gone by, the waves will keep rocking and slowly subside, but we're on that crest now..

Oo

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree Boncho. Americans see violence going on through out the world that the US is involved in. A president who launches assassination strikes on American citizens and an entertainment industry which ultimately glamorizes violence.

Not surprising unhinged people get these ideas, they are floating about all around them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I just heard on local news that he claims he's the Joker?

You'd think a psyop-terrorist-false flag-gun control-agenda alphabet agency operative would have given him a better alibi.

"All Hail the United States of Corruption, I am your new god, Worship me, for I am.. .. " the joker? You're kidding right? No? Oh.. "For I am, The Joker!"

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join