It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/21/2012 -- FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Take a look at this warning - telling people to watch out for events in theaters/Cinemas now that really sets me off thinking, don't know about you guys.

7/21/2012 -- FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Was this guy some kind of Patsy?? I wonder?

White guy with a gun - it falls right into their play. Problem/Reaction/Solution!

edit on 21-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Putting aside the fact it's a dutchsinse video... the document he is presenting appears to be completely legit. All the links are under his video btw. And I must say I am quite shocked to be honest... this document is fairly suspicious.

(U//FOUO) An early April 2012 suicide bombing of a theater in Somalia and a violent extremist communication advocating attacks on US theaters highlight terrorists’ continued interest in attacking such venues. Although we have no specific or credible information indicating that terrorists plan to attack theaters in the United States, terrorists may seek to emulate overseas attacks on theaters here in the United States because they have the potential to inflict mass casualties and cause local economic damage.

No specific information hmmm? The probabilities of this being a coincidence seem astronomically low....
edit on 21/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Why wasn't this warning (part warning) taken up by Main Stream Media when they normally issue warnings on far less?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Really?

Once the idea is out there on the interwebs you can bank on somebody doing it.

Why do you think there is so much security revolving around this topic?

People are dumb, severly dumbed down. There is no such thing as an "origional" idea. Be it fame, fortune or personal.

Once the idea is out there, someone will do it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

If MSM warned everyone of every possible event..... there would be no time for the weather~!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A HUGE coincidence IF it is one for sure. That coupled with the mom supposedly saying "You got the right guy" as soon as the cops called her up gives me a heebeejeebee feeling whether it means something or not.

I have always been a paranoid person when it comes to theaters and the like anyway. Nowhere else would normal folks sit in a huge darkened room with a ton of strangers and feel safe... yet somehow they do in the theater.

This is a tragedy beyond words, and if it comes out that the government was somehow forewarned, there will be some kind of hell to pay for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

This is a test of the national idiot emergency system.

Remain calm, go to work.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Event seen by time traveling researchers?

Perhaps why we are warned in strange ways but they can't intervene due to a negative reaction in their time travel research?

link   
I can already hear the gears turning in some peoples minds lol!

I highly doubt that this was orchestrated by the FBI, CIA, or whatever three letter group there are out there. Terrorists are terrorists... I'm pretty sure this guy just lost his mind... went psycho, already was a 'little weird'... and just snapped.

Is there any information about James E. Holmes that leads to any suspicion, or alludes to any such possibilities of their being a connection? Doubt it...

link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Once the idea is out there on the interwebs you can bank on somebody doing it.

Ummm, no you don't bank on someone carrying out a mass murder terrorist plot in a theatre. And what do you think the chances are this guy read some obscure FBI document about theatre attacks and thought "hey that's a good idea I'm going to do that". Unlikely... the probabilities are still too small for my liking.
edit on 21/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Another reason they're going to have for taking the guns off people! It sure looks like the situation was created.

edit on 21-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Considering there are suicide attacks in just about everywhere in the middle east it's not a big surprise and more of a coincidence than anything.

You may as well say Columbine was the same because an afghani set himself off in a school before it happened...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Considering there are suicide attacks in just about everywhere in the middle east it's not a big surprise and more of a coincidence than anything.

You may as well say Columbine was the same because an afghani set himself off in a school before it happened...

You have unwittingly just created a brand spanking new conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

One hell of a stretch.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
WOW! WADAFUQ DID I JUST SEE. This can't be serious. Now i really need to peace this thing together.
We got a lot of crapy info on the news. This is the second mass shooting this week a man with a automatic weapon shoots up a bar and injures 17.
Now this!!! Im gonna pay attention to all the little stories that come out of this. Because there are some tell-tale signs that are being displayed that has my radar going crazy.
Is this the second "pet goat"???

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Nevermind...
edit on 21-7-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Does anyone know the figures for shootings because I get the strong feeling that more white Americans go around shooting than terrorist and with the Government wanting to remove all the guns well ......... just makes you think this is another perfect scenario for their case.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Even more scary, they issued a small arms and lone gunman warning in September 2010!

info.publicintelligence.net...

They knew!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
How can this NOT be a terrorist attack?

He walked in a theater and terrorized hundreds of people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join