It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heath Ledger Columbine Denver Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by mainidh

I didn't miss that genius.

It seems to be all the rage today.

Wait, new info? He was a genius?

I missed that, must have been after I went to bed.

Didn't sound like a genius though...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

According to his professors he was the Top of the Top.

Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into Golden Key is by invitation only, to the top 15% of college/university 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students and top performing US graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on the criteria of their academic achievements.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Honorary members are elected by Golden Key. They do not necessarily endorse the validity of the Golden Key organization or participate in its activities.[12]

Well-known honorary members include:[12]

Roberta Bondar, Canada's First Female Astronaut
Adrienne Clarkson, former Governor General of Canada
Cooper Randall, Australian Biochemist
*** William J. Clinton, Former US President
Ujjal Dev Singh Dosanjh, Canadian lawyer and politician
Bill Cosby, Entertainer
***Tupac Amaru Shakur - Entertainer

edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The one question, no one seems to answer is: "why the need for guns"? Seriously! What is their purpose....besides to kill others? Yeah, yeah, yeah, i know, "guns dont kill people". But, if guns didn't exist...things like this...wouldn't be happening. What ever happened to good ole FIST fighting. Do we really need "weapons"???

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Do you really want to get schooled?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by mainidh

According to his professors he was the Top of the Top.

Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into Golden Key is by invitation only, to the top 15% of college/university 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students and top performing US graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on the criteria of their academic achievements.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Honorary members are elected by Golden Key. They do not necessarily endorse the validity of the Golden Key organization or participate in its activities.[12]

Well-known honorary members include:[12]

Roberta Bondar, Canada's First Female Astronaut
Adrienne Clarkson, former Governor General of Canada
Cooper Randall, Australian Biochemist
*** William J. Clinton, Former US President
Ujjal Dev Singh Dosanjh, Canadian lawyer and politician
Bill Cosby, Entertainer
***Tupac Amaru Shakur - Entertainer

Tupac? Hmmmmmm I heard he was VERY smart. I also heard something about him wanting to get into politics, and that he was becoming a real threat....especially in the prison system. One theory is that he wanted to run for president. Not sure if any of that's true...but it was in his autobiography movie (i think that's what it was)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I seriously doubt you're equipped. Especially if you believe weapons are needed to survive, on this planet. Man PLEASE! Weapons serve 1 purpose.........TO KILL! Since when do you use a glock....for hunting?

ETA: Anyone that uses a gun, to protect themselves.......is a friggin' COWARD!
edit on 21-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I don't think there's a single connection with any of the things you mentioned. Heath Ledger was also in 10 Things I Hate About You.. but it's irrelevant. why the patriot? A #ty piece of art at the airport? I'm having trouble connecting these dots..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Nobody uses a glock to hunt fool.

But millions of people who have gave up their arms have died.
edit on 21-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Should have learned to use their feet then.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Insane.. I've heard reports that he considered himself the Joker, which plays in on the massacre. So he was very smart, most likely not popular among his peers, an admitted loner, and from the way the police had to use a cherry picker to check his apartment, he spent a lot of time planning this.

Wow.. Head to toe body armour, he didn't want to die.

And to top it off, given the air of superiority with that sort of accolade.

In a world where we mock the smartest until they pwn us with invention, I hope this does not set a precedent. How many other kids are out there right now, being bullied, picked on, hassled for their 'intellectual difference' (and this can be applied to so many areas of life, skin colour, handicap, sexuality, being a ginger (shhh I was ginger till it all went blonde), etc) that are capable of amassing a veritable armory (6 thousand bullets, shot guns, semi automatics, pistols) and just go theatrical on people.

Oh crap... theatrical, the new postal..

edit on 21-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
The one question, no one seems to answer is: "why the need for guns"? Seriously! What is their purpose....besides to kill others? Yeah, yeah, yeah, i know, "guns dont kill people". But, if guns didn't exist...things like this...wouldn't be happening. What ever happened to good ole FIST fighting. Do we really need "weapons"???

Man walks into crowded cinema.

"Hey you, Imma mess you up! Stand up!" *Throws punch*. "See, now you, Hey buddy, Imma" *SWACK*

Falls to the floor, with a seat embedded in his cranium.

All in all, not an effective way to mass murder people.

Now, in your scenario without guns..

Man walks into a crowded cinema.

Sneaks out the fire exit. Lights incendiary device. Casually walks to car, as the cinema exploded in a plume of fire and dark smoke.

All in all, not a way to get your 15 minutes of "Look at me!! I killed people!" fame.

No one needs a gun. But because the criminals will always have guns, I'd rather know old joe next to me is packing his weapon, so at least I can duck for cover as he - trained and caable - takes down dirty harry jnr.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

I seriously doubt you're equipped. Especially if you believe weapons are needed to survive, on this planet. Man PLEASE! Weapons serve 1 purpose.........TO KILL! Since when do you use a glock....for hunting?

ETA: Anyone that uses a gun, to protect themselves.......is a friggin' COWARD!
edit on 21-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

Hunting with pistols is a valid sport just because you have no idea how to use one properly doesn't mean everyone doesn't know how to use them. A coward is the person who let's their family get killed because they refuse to protect them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Nobody uses a glock to hunt fool.

But millions of people who have gave up their arms have died.
edit on 21-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

I know people who have hunted with glocks before. It's the caliber that's important not the maker.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Terry Gilliam is surly one truly interesting person.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Actually, most people in ccw keep their weapons on them at all times.

Is there a shield surrounding movie theaters that repels perps?

It is an instrument, you put it on in the morning and take it off at night, unless you go into a weapons free establishment.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChasingThought

Not to mention Brokeback Mountain.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by carbonlifeform

You won't mess with Terry Gilliam on my watch!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This place gets more surreal all the time....come back for petes sake......
NO conspracy or connection none! At least nothing on the surface.....
On the other hand,I find it interesting that seemingly very bright young people, are doing wierd sh&t these days....
Does this ring any alarum bells people?
Is anyone else counting the nihilistic acts that are mounting in frequency and volume (or so it seems)
The situation is gnawing at my brain for a while now....Columbine,Aurora, that guy in Norway or whatever....symptoms of a deep and fatal flaw in humanity..........our mentality is skewed off base, and we are not cognizant of it.
When seen from a group standpoint,there seems to be a fatal(no pun) abherration thats emerging from the psyches of our younger and brighter kids.(and adults too)
Like a slow leak in a tyre that causes a fatal blowout on a highspeed corner......these things fester for long periods till triggered into action......
Psychologists must be idiots if they cannot, with all their knowledge find some explanation and remedy for the malady that seems to be spreading....
Or maybe its just population pressure....like the rats that eat each other when the cage gets too populous...
IDK, but i do know its gonna creep up to bite us in the ass if we do not begin to regard the responsibility for our own preservation a bit more seriously.
Theres something that sets my teeth on edge about this whole thing....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
here is my post from another thread which is very relevant to what is being discussed here and important for others to see

wow I did not know the columbine shooting was also in Colorado up to now. There is seriously something weird with the state. As you said Denver Airport as well... the pale horse of the apocalypse, gargoyle out the suitcase, murals, new world airport commission

also check out the state seal

Originally posted by Elsha5.
Is it a coincidence that the name of the town means light rising or early light??

now this just gets even crazier... your absolutely right

au·ro·ra
1. A luminous atmospheric phenomenon appearing as streamers or bands of light sometimes visible in the night sky in northern or southern regions of the earth. It is thought to be caused by charged particles from the sun entering the earth's magnetic field and stimulating molecules in the atmosphere.
2. The dawn.

doesn't lucifer mean morning star ?
and this is also a reference to "the dawn of a new day[age]" as suggested by Jordan Maxwells documentary

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
here is my post from another thread which is very relevant to what is being discussed here and important for others to see

wow I did not know the columbine shooting was also in Colorado up to now. There is seriously something weird with the state. As you said Denver Airport as well... the pale horse of the apocalypse, gargoyle out the suitcase, murals, new world airport commission

also check out the state seal

Originally posted by Elsha5.
Is it a coincidence that the name of the town means light rising or early light??

now this just gets even crazier... your absolutely right

au·ro·ra
1. A luminous atmospheric phenomenon appearing as streamers or bands of light sometimes visible in the night sky in northern or southern regions of the earth. It is thought to be caused by charged particles from the sun entering the earth's magnetic field and stimulating molecules in the atmosphere.
2. The dawn.

doesn't lucifer mean morning star ?
and this is also a reference to "the dawn of a new day[age]" as suggested by Jordan Maxwells documentary

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join