It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighted Over Chile, Captured By Seven Cameras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Video from Chile is stirring up the UFO debate after an unusual object took a fly-by during an air-show. The footage, from 2010, appears to show a ‘spot’ moving quickly from frame to frame, causing the engineer who spotted the aberration enough alarm that he alerted the Chilean Government. The UFO made an appearance during an acrobatic air-show at the El Bosque Air Force Base in Santiago, and apparently went un-noticed at the time. Whether this is because this was due to advanced alien cloaking technology, or because the object is just an artifact on the film depends on your viewpoint. Investigative journalist and UFO author Leslie Kean told MSN’s Cosmic Log: ‘This is a very, very unusual case, and I’m hoping that this case will help move forward the recognition that there really is something here that’s worthy of further study.

Source: paranoidnews.org...

Thoughts on this? Whatever it is in that video, it is moving damn fast.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Looks like a bug in front of the camera... (edit: that's why its out of focus)

Bit hard to tell when its a single pixel......
edit on 21-7-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Doesnt look like a bug to me. It looks metallic.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Definitely looks like metallic disks to me also... And moving super fast to boot...

These don't look anything like insects on camera lenses..

These objects have been known to show up at airshows before, and other technological displays, like the shuttle landing, or taking off; missile tests, etc.

And being captured by seven different cameras kind of obliterates the "bug on lense" explanation

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My question: Why is the UFO blurred as always but the jets in the same shot are clearly defined?

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I might be wrong, but, if I recall correctly, this is an older video, being recycled, like all the old fake videos, and those 'objects' are indeed just bugs.

Yup. I'ts from back in March 2012.

Old. Busted. Recycled.
Here's the original thread on ATS from back then.
Chile UFOs stalk jets ...

In case you don't know yet, just because you can't find the video on the ATS search function, if the video is on youtube and the video is more than a week old, it's best to forget about it because the likelihood of it already being put on ATS is quite high.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Obliterates?

Quite a bold statement...Have you seen the seven videos?

You haven't because they don't exist and if they do, they haven't been released yet.

If it isn't a bug or bird, how do you explain this?

From here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill

Video from Chile is stirring up the UFO debate after an unusual object took a fly-by during an air-show. The footage, from 2010, appears to show a ‘spot’ moving quickly from frame to frame, causing the engineer who spotted the aberration enough alarm that he alerted the Chilean Government. The UFO made an appearance during an acrobatic air-show at the El Bosque Air Force Base in Santiago, and apparently went un-noticed at the time. Whether this is because this was due to advanced alien cloaking technology, or because the object is just an artifact on the film depends on your viewpoint. Investigative journalist and UFO author Leslie Kean told MSN’s Cosmic Log: ‘This is a very, very unusual case, and I’m hoping that this case will help move forward the recognition that there really is something here that’s worthy of further study.

Source: paranoidnews.org...
Thoughts on this? Whatever it is in that video, it is moving damn fast.

Aurora???

From an old Holloman AFB grunt.....

-Watcher

1 101010

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

that is really hard to tell if there is a bug/bird on the ground or if the red circle is just picking out marks on the ground until it line up with the dot in the sky, there is at least two frames where i don't even see anything in the circle.

i know people get flamed for pointing anything like this out, it like questioning authority, but is there a full sized version where we can see the ground in all frames? just to rule out somebody playing dot to dot with marks already on the ground?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If I could applause you, I would.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Yeah it's hard to spot but there are other .gifs in the link.

Plus you know where to watch for it in the HD video.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by alienreality

Obliterates?

Quite a bold statement...Have you seen the seven videos?

You haven't because they don't exist and if they do, they haven't been released yet.

If it isn't a bug or bird, how do you explain this?

From here:

It's not at all clear that the circles in those first four or five frames are encircling the same speck, in fact in the third and fifth frames, I'm not really sure there is a relevant speck.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill

Doesnt look like a bug to me. It looks metallic.

Yeah it's shiny and everything and hundreds of meters away so great ID!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Leslie Kean recently visited Chile. Did she have an update on this, or is she trying to let this quietly fade away?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
not sure what it is but here's a quick gif;

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Whatever it is, its FASTER than those jets.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

Thread closed.

top topics

join