It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normal Christian Boy blows away Movie Theater in Aurora, Co.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The curious thing is Joker doesn't appear to be a character in this latest movie about the Dark Knight Rises:

www.starpulse.com...

Seeing as reports during the fall of 2011 while shooting in NYC (a/k/a “Gotham”), sequences at locations where Occupy Wall Street protesters inhabited, it comes as little surprise that the story’s core weighs heavily on class warfare and fear-mongering.

----

Mind you, it’s difficult to characterize the kind of horror that helps form The Dark Knight Rises’ story because its psychological impact thrives upon different fears: the deterioration of society, lost of trust among the law, and the physical destruction from an unstoppable impact!

It appears the role for Joker is connected in some way to the death of Heath Ledger, due to stress and pills, and getting caught up in the character.

www.nydailynews.com...

Jack Nicholson, who played the Joker in 1989 - and who was furious he wasn't consulted about the creepy role - offered a cryptic comment when told Ledger was dead.

"Well," Nicholson told reporters in London early Wednesday, "I warned him."

-------

Ledger recently told reporters he "slept an average of two hours a night" while playing "a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy ...

"I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going."

Prescription drugs didn't help, he said.

This does make for some interesting issues associated with Joker.

edit on 21-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: NCB playing "a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Please contribute to one of the many existing threads on this topic

Closing

Thank you

Semper

new topics

<< 1   >>

join