It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom's Mr President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I just ran across this youtube song Kim Dotcom made about freedom of speech. I have not seen it posted on ATS and search did not bring up any results. It's not the highest quality production but I like the message and it's kind of catchy.

Our freedoms are being eroded at every available opportunity by TPTB. We need to stand up to them as a whole. A united front for freedom. The USA is no longer "the home of the free and land of the brave". 95% of the people I see on a day to day basis are just mindless zombies. Stand up for what you believe. Spread enlightenment; deny ignorance!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by existenz99

Kim is a boss! It's a pity the NZ govt. bent over for the FBI and allowed them in and raided his place with a ton of police officers and armed offender squads.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Indeed our rights are being taken away from us.. It's time the American people take action. I have just begun talking about this very subject in a recent thread of mine. the time is right for a global revolution, all we have to do is come together and resist. We are only up against about 6,000 people who make up the ownership class.... More about it can be found Here

S&F by the way...

join