It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind Christianity vs islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Yeah i get it - Differ historical analysis and accept sheer words with no evidence, but anyways who's taking to you?

edit on 23-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Excuse me.....but we ARE talking about planetary energy here, and who is using what.
And while some of you (well most actually) are still caught up in names and places, dates and books written by the hands of men (for men), you will never see what is right in front of your face, that was the point of them.
Distraction
when that doesn't work you go to war
distraction
when that doesn't work there's virgins for you
distraction
when that doesn't work there is heaven and hell for you
distraction

I think the faithful should be respected above all, they have had the staying power of generations and generations in the face of the most extreme adversities and heart ache. They should be very much respected for keeping such a simple message alive for the rest of us who have only come on board recently.
but
Read many books, and make up your own mind about what you believe, you are allowed to, always were.

I don't think the point of the ops thread is to point fingers at who or what is doing wrong, our own Giai would have to bear the brunt of most of the ills we have experienced, because in the female form there is much spite and nastiness which can and does fester disease, but it goes with much love and nurturing also, when she is released and allowed to be.
Our bodies (women) are moved by the moon, we also react to the sun. This is no accident of imaginings.
It is real.
As are planetary influences, or did you think it was all placed there for us because it is pretty?
That's the stars.....by the way. They tell the most amazing stories that inspire us to all kinds of wonderful human emotions and feelings, ideas and dreams, the warrior, the goddess, we are all those things and everything else in between.

Now...having said all of that, our history has shown us that men and woman have not been allowed to 'get it together' themselves for a very long time. Those two energies have been separated deliberately.
Let's just take a peak at the Middle East brothers and sisters, the men have fought for near on 2000 years with each other!.....the women have been covered and and taught their bodies contain all sin and must be harnessed and controlled and hidden, woman have even caused the death of their own daughters and backed the men of the family to stone them to death!
The other side allowed men to gather and pontificate the allowable virtues in women and of course she HAD to be a virgin, because all others are used and could not be considered clean, they burnt midwives and herbalists and woman who lived 'freely' from the constraints of men and gentle men also.

Two simplistic but true examples.....

This wondrous planet has been functioning on the energy of broken hearts for a millennia (her own included), powered by pain.
If it was not, things would not be as they are and have been.

The things/external energy/planetary energy, that fiddle and inter fear do not stand up against good ole' fashioned human emotions, they can magnify but can not hold those and form for themselves for very long (it is like possession), this is true. So they find unsuspecting, and in most cases willing pawns to play out their own fantasy of existing on this plane.

I say to you that to someone, fantasy, is real to them, to me we have been living the fantasy because a whole half of our energy influence was taken and used for not natural purposes. When you war internally and vanquish that influence two things happen,
you own some of their energy, you won it and can use it
or
you release it, and are in complete control of those emotions now yourself, with no outside influence, unless you allow it.
That goes for the Mother and the Father of us all, and this is the only platitude I will ever offer and be eternally grateful to.

Real men don't imprison their women
Real women love their men as unconditionally as their children

Freedom for all forms of energy would be my ideal, then ALL get fair chop of what the most amazing creator in the history of our existence has provided for us, but we have to help, not hinder.

It is not just our planet, but our entire system that will be judged (if and when that day comes), and we should all remember that at the very least.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
reply to post by racasan

Yeah i get it - Differ historical analysis and accept sheer words with no evidence, but anyways who's taking to you?

edit on 23-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

****A classic example of people being starred for rudeness****

I understand maturity takes effort sometimes and it's okay to act the dick occasionally too because it's fun,but you don't sound like this is in 'fun'....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Wrong! There is a secret dark cabal. They are real!

You mean the group of Satanic Illuminati who worship the Baphomet, and have managed to elect their Satanic leaders, in spite of the insanely Christian bent of our country where anyone short of a Jesus-loving Evangelical cannot even make the primaries?

Of course.

Makes perfect sense.

Did you also know that the world's most dangerous book, the dread Necronomicon, full of it's dark Satanic incantations, and rituals for summoning to physical manifestation the Dark Lord himself, is available in paper-back for $7.99?

Do you have any commentary toward the recent Colorado shootings?

Yes, I do.

Check almost any thread on ATS from the immediacy of the shooting and I have commentary on them. I have extremely strong opinions on the conspiracy, and media attention the tragedy has garnered in so short a time. I also had friends there. It hits a lot closer to home for me then most I'd bet.

Whats about the Dark Knight Rises movie itself...

Do you mean the movie as a socio-political commentary on modern liberal opinions about our country? The roots of the movie being based on the Dark Knight comic book series by Frank Miller; where Batman represents vigilante justice, a Dark Knight, because he cannot be condoned by law enforcement, but still does his civil duty to uphold a moral fixture in the world?

Or do you mean the garbage about it being a representation of Lucifer coming to power; the Illuminati enacting their global Zionist Olympic false-flag terrorism; and Heath Ledger having been a ritual sacrifice to Satan, who is now buried at Denver International Airport, under the dreaded mural?

Do I even need to point out which side of the line I am on in this instance?

Most of the people in urban setlements will take food and close for granted, when people in third world countries are working their ass off, and living in poverty and even starvations.

American cities and suburbs have those same problems, albeit we never see fundraisers for it, because Americans have forgotten how to take care of each other.

they try to force people into submision, through lies or terror, both!

Like telling everyone that there is an evil government cabal of bankers with Satanic powers, who can make you sacrifice yourself, if you don't defy them to save your immortal soul?

Belief shall be private to every individual.

Which is why the whole existence of this thread has been you, telling people what to think, what to believer, where to turn, and what to avoid.

The experience is to be intepreted solely by the one who is going through the experience himself.

Then what gives you the right to interpret the spiritual experience of the "banking cabal"? Maybe you just don't understand their spiritual experience, because "the experience is to be interpreted solely by the one who is going through the experience himself" maybe?

An attempt to generalize spiritual understanding would be misleading.

Which is why you're generalizing Christianity and Islam as "masculine-feminine" polarities of a dualism.

Also why you're generalizing the banking cabal as evil overlords, instead of understanding their perspective.

The same way you're generalizing my approach as being that of a "spin doctor" who tries to make people see things from a biased perspective.

Don't get me wrong, I like you a lot. You remind me very much of an old friend of mine. She was passionate and strong-willed. She also believed in the freedom of the human soul from the tyranny of modern spiritual-political trappings. But she grew up. Realized that it was her who was keeping herself under lock-and-key; by believing that any force on Heaven or Earth could keep her under lock-and-key. When she woke up, and removed her ideological blinders, she realized she could do, and be, and make, and achieve anything she wanted to, because the power was always her own. Now she's promoting Latin-American authors, she's joining Greenpeace, and is moving to provide a better life for those suffering children in third world countries you talked about earlier.

What have you ever really done to help the world you so self-righteously claim to be looking out for?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Jesus said by their fruits you will know them. Which doctrine is really of God?

It's not that hard to see.

Teachings of Jesus:
"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Teachings of Muhammed:
I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hey wait a minute, I never said I was self rightious. To be honest I am actually rather left, than right

I have my rights to say whatever I want, check the bills. And all I was doing is writing my point of view. How could I in any way force you or anyone else to side me? All I was doing is writing this stuff and share my opinions.

You are a funny person. And the way you change your side, and tell a story about your friend who reminds you of me. Really? And the way you suddenly say have studied sufism in the middle east in U2U. Give me a break! Thats odd, mate. The suspicion of you having a hidden agenda, and try to influence me, grows even stronger

For the record: I'm not even a she. That pic is not me

reply to post by maes9

They always and will always say that. But the most funny part is that people like you still fall for that old trick. Its called self evidence. You claim that some writing originated from an almighty being, and it says you shall worship the being. When questioned whats the proof you dont try to make me into a moron? You just say "oh its writen on that book the almighty wrote, that proofes everything!". "oh okay, I believe that, since I will get 72 virgins in heaven if I do, and burnt forever in hell if I didnt". And when someone came along and he was able to expose the scam, you just kill him, of course preceeded with false accusations. So he wont become a martyr

What is the problem with this world!!! Does circumcisions make you this retarded, or did I miss something else? Pardon my language.

edit on 24-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Wow I have never think that the commies had a crescent moon of their own version!

Thanks for posting, this is very interesting indeed. But this moon symbol was present even at the earliest rise of civilization. It represent a significant natural force, that probably caused civilization to rose in the first place? I wonder what that force might be, and when it was finaly understood, it probably gave birth to civilization of this species. Do you also remember the veus statue from earlier European neolithic times?

I almost LOLed at that three stoodges part, but had to remain to appear neutral (--,)

So you dont think that Islam was created by the secret cabal? But the Al Sauds might are? That stone Jamarat pilar is really odd. Only a cabal could possibly build something weird like that, including its surrounding structure. Cmiiw
And that all moslems are doing that ritual too, note all of them, not just Wahabians. It really stroke me that Islam was indeed a deliberate creation of those cabal dudes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by maung

Originally posted by coyote66
I may sound rude, but to me, only stupid people will completely believe in the monotheistic god. Since they are too lazy or unable to thinker for themselves. Or just too deeply brainwashed in prolonged timespan.

And I want to add this. A ritual is a means to signify something that in reality has no meaning whatsoever. It gives people the illusion that the event/object has trully occured or trully exist. When in fact it is completely non-existent.

edit on 23-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

And it sound that you are not stupid cuz you dont believe in monotheistic God. Sometimes i wonder about people like you. Are you willing to compare and compete your brain with any people who believe in monotheist God, to know who is smarter?
If there any person who believe of monotheist God that smarter than you, what you are then in your own opinion? In this case you can choose any knowledge you prefer.

I dont want to comment to this thread cuz it is too obvious, but since you keep saying about representative of female and male, energy, yin and yang, what you know about that?
Have you learn about living energy, and till how far you learn and mastered it? How far you can see or go to other dimension, and until what dimension?

From one of your post you said you are come from Indonesia, and so am i. You can easily find someone who know about energy. Are you ever challenge them in any way? Do you know how it works? Have you debate with a good ulama about islam from spiritual view? and from you view about male and female energy?

Here how you think about something and it is kind of trend inhere lately. You see point A. Then you see point F.
You see another point Y. Forget about what is A, F or Y, just connect it and add something as filler from empty air.

Another thing for everyone who only think religion just only about physical thing. Have everyone heard that religion is about spiritual? Have anyone learn about your own spirituality?

Other dimensions? No wonder you believe in the monotheistic god. Let me assume, you talk about this out of experiece, maybe?

Yeah I know about stories about dataran tinggi dieng. One look at your avatar you must be Sundanese, correct?

Why shall I challange them, they are probably not worth my time
And most of the spiritual ulamas are probably gay, I see no point why I shall visit them. All they do is probably just seeking for attention? Attention and trust is still two of the most popular source of energy everywhere. Thus acknoledgement. You are influenced by them because you actually believed their sulap trick
You shouldnt, neither should you believe in the monotheistic god, which is the reason why you are dumbed down all this time

Atuhlah, teu deuy bogbog pisan, kalo inyong sih ora sudi diapusi karo uwong. There, you convinced now, I am from indonesia?
No I dont speak Sundanese very well.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Other dimensions? No wonder you believe in the monotheistic god. Let me assume, you talk about this out of experiece, maybe?

Yeah I know about stories about dataran tinggi dieng. One look at your avatar you must be Sundanese, correct?

Why shall I challange them, they are probably not worth my time
And most of the spiritual ulamas are probably gay, I see no point why I shall visit them. All they do is probably just seeking for attention? Attention and trust is still two of the most popular source of energy everywhere. Thus acknoledgement. You are influenced by them because you actually believed their sulap trick
You shouldnt, neither should you believe in the monotheistic god, which is the reason why you are dumbed down all this time

Atuhlah, teu deuy bogbog pisan, kalo inyong sih ora sudi diapusi karo uwong. There, you convinced now, I am from indonesia?
No I dont speak Sundanese very well.

It was you who said in the first place, the truth behind christianity vs islam and talk about female and male and about people who believed in monotheistic God is stupid. So i want to know have you challenge your intelligence with them? in any field you wish?

Sure in easy way just challenge them in math, chemistry, electronic etc you prefer will be easy to know.
But since you said moon is female, sun is male, and from my stupid understanding you didnt say it in biological term ( or were you
) lol so i assume you talking about energy and behaviour ( even i dont really know who really think like this).

But if you will never have the intention to prove the claim, i guess your conclusion is as fragile as Ctrl + A + del then.

Saying and most of the spiritual ulamas are probably gay without willing to know them or even considering what the story in society, i guess it is you who want some attention. So was adding " the truth" on the title mean something ?
edit on 24-7-2012 by maung because: no reason

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is a article that has the similar opinion, that the female energy is being deprived all this time. Its wounded and need tobe healed. Great article. wakeup-world.com...

Originally posted by maung

It was you who said in the first place, the truth behind christianity vs islam and talk about female and male and about people who believed in monotheistic God is stupid. So i want to know have you challenge your intelligence with them? in any field you wish?

Sure in easy way just challenge them in math, chemistry, electronic etc you prefer will be easy to know.
But since you said moon is female, sun is male, and from my stupid understanding you didnt say it in biological term ( or were you
) lol so i assume you talking about energy and behaviour ( even i dont really know who really think like this).

But if you will never have the intention to prove the claim, i guess your conclusion is as fragile as Ctrl + A + del then.

Saying and most of the spiritual ulamas are probably gay without willing to know them or even considering what the story in society, i guess it is you who want some attention. So was adding " the truth" on the title mean something ?
edit on 24-7-2012 by maung because: no reason

Why is it hard for me to understand what you are talking about? You life in the forest or something? What do you mean? I did a lot of debates in kaskus, is that what you mean? Are you in any posible way retarded? If not, this is my opinion, its not about wrong and right, since people can be forced into submision. Most of people are gulible anyway, thats why they are easily brainwashed into believing in god. They just dont know what to do with their life. In short, they dont differ much with schimpanzee or cattle. Thats the degree of awareness of most people. Thats why democracy is also meciocracy. Because most people are mere livestock, thats their level of inteligence. They are insecure, ignorant, self indulgant, in denial of themselves, and what else?

Is that what you mean, because you didnt spoke clear enough to me. Pardon if I cross the line, but I think I have explained it in other posts in this thread, so please read them first before you ask further. I have a little difficulty to understand you and since you just repeat your words without explaining them further.

Why would I want to know them anyway, they are liars, dont you understand? You are not making any sense. I dont trust them, they are just wasting my precious time. They are just attention whores to me! Cheap and manipulating. Let me ask you something: if someone serves you garbage on the dinning table, would you eat it? Thats the way I feel about religious men in general. Just like Nietzsche said "If I talk to religious men, I feel so dirty that I want to wash myself afterwards".

Talking is cheap, and thats what priests and ulamas do. They are filthy and a disgrace in my eyes. I think I'm going to kill one with my own hands, and I would feel no remorse, I'm certain
Vice versa, it would be so releaving and a good anger channeling to me
Thats how much I hate religion and religious faggots!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't believe I ever called you a "she," but always just "you." My friend is a she, and I said You remind me of Her. You could be an androgynous coral-alien from the Horse Head nebula for all I care; your gender wasn't what reminded me of my friend. More so your belief that Powers That Be are holding you down, and your attempt to escape from them through some kind of a spiritual awakening and recognition of their existence.

As for being a ṣūfī, no, I did not remain in the practice, as I did not believe in the sovereignty of Allah. Unfortunately, the whole goal of being a ṣūfī is to come to loving submission of Allah. I couldn't do it. Not that I didn't try, and not that I didn't enjoy the mystical communal element. It certainly helped me understand my Muslim friends better, and opened my eyes up, turning me away from the Islamophobia, and xenophobia which grips our nation so much right now.

I'm not still a ṣūfī though.

As for the freedom of speech, of course you do. However, freedom only extends as far as it does not encroach on the freedom of another human being. You can say whatever you want, and no one can stop you. Likewise, there is no law against me pulling to light the contradictions and faults in what you say. That's all I did in my previous post: show where what you said you were fighting against, is exactly what you were doing.

Pot, meet kettle...

Concerning "changing sides," I don't know where I did that. I've never been against Islam. I've only said that I don't believe in, or support, Islamic spirituality. Which I still don't. My own lack-of-faith had to have come from personally experiencing it. Anyone who discards a system of belief, without having experienced it, is just plain stupid. I hope that's not what you do. You seem to know much about Islam, so I would hope your dislike of it comes from having lived and been a Muslim; not just from the slander the faith receives from bigoted news networks and fear-mongering politicians.

I'm glad to see you're liberal too. When I can stomach the joke that is American politics, I also place my vote on the left. I can't stand conservatives.

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Your comment about sexuality and sexual awareness made me remember a case I heard from China. A couple were trying to conceive a child and eventually went to a doctor who told them they had to have "sex". They had no clue that was how reproduction worked. Everyone has a different level of sexual awareness / comfort with their sexuality.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Bumping and adding a little something I'm reading at the moment....

In the Indian Tantra Yoga system, there are two nerves, the "Ida" and "Pingala" which intertwine around the spinal cord. There is a central vertical nerve within the spinal cord that connects to the brain and is called in Sanskrit "Susumna." Ida is feminine (conduit of negative lunar current) and Pingala is masculine (conduit of positive solar current). These two are responsible for the alternate breathing from the right to the left nostril and vice versa. They both indicate Time (Kala), and Susumna devours Kala (time). When Kundalini is aroused through yoga, the kundalini is made to arise through the central nerve cavity, the Susumna. Once on this path, entry is made into timelessness. (John Woodroffe, The Serpent Power, 111) The correspondence to Jung's description of the process of individuation is striking. It appears that Kundalini as described here, is the corresponding body process to the psychological assimilation of unconscious contents. In other words, the arousal of prana into the central nerve channel ends the tyranny of Ida and Pingala which creates the world of duality. Once prana enters Susumna, the impersonal timeless life of the Self is awakened. Meaning perhaps can only arise when the duality that fractures life into male/female, matter/mind, subject/object is dissolved. This correspondence between the two systems deserves a thorough exploration and holds exciting possibilities for future research.

Someone mentioned sophia and it got me thinking and looking ....

found here

I might be missing something but this kind of confirms what I was saying,

oh and you pair need to as stop bickering, it's boring. Don't let a great intelligent thread die because of your limitations
yes....
you know who you are. Be different.....please, be different just once

x

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

This is a article that has the similar opinion, that the female energy is being deprived all this time. Its wounded and need tobe healed. Great article. wakeup-world.com...

Why is it hard for me to understand what you are talking about? You life in the forest or something? What do you mean? I did a lot of debates in kaskus, is that what you mean? Are you in any posible way retarded?

Simple thing i ask i the beginning, have you challenge your intellectuality with those people who believe only one God, that is not hard to understand i guess.

And you said debating in kaskus ( a local community sites ).So i guess it is enough for you to prove to yourself that you are smarter than any people who believe in monotheist God.

If not, this is my opinion, its not about wrong and right, since people can be forced into submision. Most of people are gulible anyway, thats why they are easily brainwashed into believing in god. They just dont know what to do with their life. In short, they dont differ much with schimpanzee or cattle. Thats the degree of awareness of most people. Thats why democracy is also meciocracy. Because most people are mere livestock, thats their level of inteligence. They are insecure, ignorant, self indulgant, in denial of themselves, and what else?

So why you said the truth in your title? Is your opinion become the truth nowadays, and who legalized that? Have your opinion have been measured in any way possible?
If not, would it be easier in the beginning that it is your opinion, without putting the truth as part of the title?

Why would I want to know them anyway, they are liars, dont you understand? You are not making any sense. I dont trust them, they are just wasting my precious time. They are just attention whores to me! Cheap and manipulating. Let me ask you something: if someone serves you garbage on the dinning table, would you eat it? Thats the way I feel about religious men in general. Just like Nietzsche said "If I talk to religious men, I feel so dirty that I want to wash myself afterwards".

You dont want to know them meaning you dont know them, but you said they are liars, you dont trust them, attention whores, cheap and manipulating, doesnt it sound contradictive to each other? From your own words, i say you are not making any sense.
And how can you commented even further since in the beginning it show that you dont even know them?

Talking is cheap, and thats what priests and ulamas do. They are filthy and a disgrace in my eyes. I think I'm going to kill one with my own hands, and I would feel no remorse, I'm certain
Vice versa, it would be so releaving and a good anger channeling to me
Thats how much I hate religion and religious faggots!!

You hate something you dont know lol that is something

But im agree with you, talking is cheap. So go ahead, kill them with your own hands, and post it here. Let see if you brave enough ( or smart enough ) to do it. Let see how real your hatred to religion and religious faggots ( even you dont know them lol )

Btw your link, are serious to present that dragon reptilian thingy is something with substantial truth?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I don't believe I ever called you a "she," but always just "you." My friend is a she, and I said You remind me of Her. You could be an androgynous coral-alien from the Horse Head nebula for all I care; your gender wasn't what reminded me of my friend. More so your belief that Powers That Be are holding you down, and your attempt to escape from them through some kind of a spiritual awakening and recognition of their existence.

As for being a ṣūfī, no, I did not remain in the practice, as I did not believe in the sovereignty of Allah. Unfortunately, the whole goal of being a ṣūfī is to come to loving submission of Allah. I couldn't do it. Not that I didn't try, and not that I didn't enjoy the mystical communal element. It certainly helped me understand my Muslim friends better, and opened my eyes up, turning me away from the Islamophobia, and xenophobia which grips our nation so much right now.

I'm not still a ṣūfī though.

As for the freedom of speech, of course you do. However, freedom only extends as far as it does not encroach on the freedom of another human being. You can say whatever you want, and no one can stop you. Likewise, there is no law against me pulling to light the contradictions and faults in what you say. That's all I did in my previous post: show where what you said you were fighting against, is exactly what you were doing.

Pot, meet kettle...

Concerning "changing sides," I don't know where I did that. I've never been against Islam. I've only said that I don't believe in, or support, Islamic spirituality. Which I still don't. My own lack-of-faith had to have come from personally experiencing it. Anyone who discards a system of belief, without having experienced it, is just plain stupid. I hope that's not what you do. You seem to know much about Islam, so I would hope your dislike of it comes from having lived and been a Muslim; not just from the slander the faith receives from bigoted news networks and fear-mongering politicians.

I'm glad to see you're liberal too. When I can stomach the joke that is American politics, I also place my vote on the left. I can't stand conservatives.

~ Scribe

Very good stuff. Also i have read most of your posts and you seem very literate and knowing on the subject. But i have to disagree on one point. To discard a system of belief without having experienced it is plain stupid ? I don't think so. One who deeply believes in something is well in his right to discard a system of belief that completely contradict his own ( in respect of others of course). I would not have to experience pedophilia to discard the idea that the only way to enlightenment was by sodomizing a young boy and then proceed to consume his flesh ( seriously hope there is not such a system of belief ).

Good day to you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

I will grant you that I would not try pedophilia, or necrotic cannibalism, or any other such system. However, that doesn't mean I have discarded them. Only that I know my preferences enough (similar aged, living, women) to know that youthful, or deceased, young children would not be for me.

How do I know this? Because I've stomached a long-term relationship with someone only 3 years younger than me and didn't care for the difference in worldviews. I know someone 20 years younger than me would not be any better.

Still, a good reply though.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 25/7/12 by Wandering Scribe because: grammar

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
why cant we remove posts like this one?
edit on 26-7-2012 by coyote66 because: strange font renderings

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I strongly suggest you to read HEGEL and his SLAVE MORALITY first. And also Nietzsche. It can give you religious believers a point of view what religion is all about. Here is a quick link blogblogblogforjakembartholomew.blogspot.com...

reply to post by maung

What are you talking about? How old are you? What do you know about reality? Your society is deeply brainwashed by religion. What you perceive as reality might be trully just conditioned environment? Can you understand my words? Reality can be shaped by myth, and also economic condition of the masses. Add educational conditions to this. Voila, a dumbed down society, you can make them believe whatever you want them to believe. Its basically like playing good cop and bad cop, they support and brainwash preman into being the bad guy, so religion can act like the good guys, tha saviors, the hero, etc

I know them, when I start to explain, they will say their typical anecdots. Ambigual and open to intepretations, why would we need religion for that? They are all the same, confomists and I'll repeat, all they do is TALK. I am not sure you even know what you are talking about. Most people is in a religious domain because their parents were of the same religious domain before them. And their grandparents too, and so on. Its inherited, and less understood. Ist called imitation, ikut-ikutan. Latah.

You know what I talk about? Most people are just too lazy to learn the real facts, or just too scared. Scared being alone, being prosecuted, being exiled, etc. They are coward, if I make my point they will just run away. Another time they will try to persuade people to join them. The point is, normal people wont have time to care about others domestic problem, they got their own lives.

You understand me? It certainly needs a minimal knowledge to get a grasp to understand "real life" and whats really going on, other than religious mythology and idle empty talk. Grow up first please, before you try to look smart
But first, know first what you are talking about, and what you are doing. There is nothing difficult in doing something that is encouraged and even supported by a social institution. And the state institution. They want you exactly to be that way, it was deliberate. Its laughable.

You are just asking me this kiddo curhat, just because you yourself dont have the gutts to question it yourself. Many people are talented enough to come up with answers to explain, even the most rediculous fictional claims. If you dont have the balls or the inteligence, enough to question religion, you become a religious zealot. Its actually escapism from reality, and there you become a believer, out of lack of ability to question and to observe anomalities in religious claims. Or solely of fear, and insecurity, and hipocrity.

Oh, you will see, if I get desperate enough, religion will the first of me to blame
There is nothing difficult to be part of the majority, you know
Being on the save side, to be a comformist, being a hipocrite. Really, only the weak will side the more numbered
Now thats what I call cowardice.

A coward is not someone being afraid. Fear is actually quite natural, it comes and goes. A real coward is in reality someone afraid of fear. And hidding behind numbers, of course

edit on 26-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In Arabic, the postfix "-ah" is feminin. Like in "kalifah", "kafilah", "khilafah", "muslimah", etc.

Note KAFILAH, it means the leader of the Moslem world, the hair of Mohammed himself. But today, its ambigous who the moslem kalifath is. The Shi'ite believe it is Ahmedinejad, I dont know about the sunnis. Cmiiw. Although the Islamic kalifah is never a woman, but why is it a feminin noun?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Actually the fight between Christianity and Islam stems from the fight between Alexander the Great and the Persian Empire of which Darius was King.

The Roman Empire was not even an outcropping during the time of Alexander the Greats time and only came after Alexander's death when the General's of Alexander fought over the territory that Alexander had conquered.

If Alexander had not died in Babylon he would have gone onto conquer Rome and the nations North West of Greece.

But because Rome conquered the Greeks because of the Greeks inability to get past their bickering over crows food Rome was able to easily conquer Greece.

What most don't know is that Rome used many of the technologies and philosiphies conquered from Greece thus spreading the influence of Greece throughout Europe without a Greek Army ever stepping foot in the Northern Lands thus making Alexander the Greats goal of conquering the world complete with the sacrifice of Jesus.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join