It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind Christianity vs islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The Indian-Hindu version of the obelisk, would be the LINGAM, I believe.

Seems, since the rise of civilization, humans has already known of this knowledge. Whether there is a king and authority, or something similar, there will be a stone phalus like structure, near somewhere around.

When I was still in school, there is also a history subject about early civilizations and kingdoms in Borneo. The subject mentioned about this stone structure similar that of an obelisk. But of course they never mentioned it as a symbol of the male sexual organ, but insead of a worship site, where the early people would put sacrificed animals and other presents to the gods. But it turns out it was not like what it was said in the books.

The purpose of the lingam was to draw male energy from the universe. To draw agresivity and thirst toward power, I guess. So kings could always expand their power and teritories, and become warmongers, or something like that. Basically it was about power and overthrowing others into submision.

The question is, why has it to be always related to sexual organs? The problem is, as a species, our main life purpose is that of preserving the existence of our species. And that means reproduction and sexual matings. As a multicellular bio organism, that is supposed to be our faith, I guess. And the most important thing to the human life, still and seems to be unchanging, untill today. And it is the gonad, the sexual organ.

As silly as it might sound, the most inspiring thing in the universe to our species is still the one and only, the undefeated champion, the penis! Ladies and gentlemen!!!
edit on 21-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Is the 'Christian' cross the same cross used to depict the sun god or is it a variation of a cross?

If Yeshua was a real historical person who died on a cross and rose again 3 days later and the adherents to the movement commandeered the symbol to express themselves, then what does that mean for the meaning of the cross symbol now?

Why do overtly Satanic religion have the inverted cross to represent their deity (whom Crowley says is typically exoterically represented by Horus or Apollo) if the upright Christian cross also represents the same pagan sun god aspect? Why create an opposite perverted meaning to the upright cross if they mean the same unless of course they don't mean the same thing?
-------
There are aspects of Christianity which have been perverted by paganism so that it has become associated with sun worship. Most of these influences have come in from Catholic influence which does not follow proper biblical teaching but its own traditions (which are the traditions of pagan rome from which a perverted synthesis is created). Another aspect is the worship on Sunday (the day of the sun-god) which is a homage to the sun gods of Mithras of Persia where Sunday, the first day of the week is their sacred day as well as some other pagan religions.

"The [Catholic] Church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Roman Pantheon, temple of all the gods, and made it sacred to all the martyrs; so it stands to this day. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. She took the pagan Easter and made it the feast we celebrate during this season . . . The Sun was a foremost god with heathendom . . . The sun has worshipers at this hour in Persia and other lands . . . Hence the Church would seem to say, 'Keep that old pagan name [Sunday]. It shall remain consecrated, sanctified.' And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus"
--William L. Gildea, "Paschale Gaudium," in The Catholic World, 58, March, 1894, p. 809 [A Roman Catholic weekly].

You will notice that the Bible says keep the 7th day Holy which is not Sunday but Saturday.

I am making the suggestion to you that your links to Christianity being associated with the pagan sun god is misunderstood not realizing that the whole idea of Satan is to pervert world religions to follow him instead. True Christianity doesn't follow the perverted teachings.

Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism - All roads lead to Rome. Part 1

Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism - All roads lead to Rome. Part 2

This will be a very enlightening video for most everyone here
edit on 21-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

well as I know that symbol so much like a pyramid and the SUN and MOON god is related to masonism and iluminaty that is no far that they have altered the monotheistic religions, especially christianity.
and this is not the end of story. the one eyed god, and that glowing eye on US one dollar has come from ancient egypt !
yes the SUN and MOON god is true but it is not part of any monotheistic religion it is rooted from freemasons and ancient egypt. I mean from atheism. but you can see it has entered monotheistic religions by hand of wrong clerics.

it is not silly you are right it is related to male sexual organs and I am going to put data here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

My answer will be "to create volatility", to create voltage differences. To create dynamics and movements. I believe, we can always create an ati-thesis toward something (older). Its nothing fixed, in my own belief. Not even the Yin and Yan, but its the basic principes. The profound idea about creativity and creation.

I have no proof to disproof Jesus' unexistence. All I know is that Jesus is also present in Islamic mythology, even under a slightly different story. But personally, its hard for me to believe in an almighty god, yet powerless to get rid of all the confusion among his own creation. The monotheistic god is just silly, in my opinion. Too easy, too simple.

But I agree, even Buddhism is also still organized religion at some degree. Even it gives you the impression of being the most liberal and open of all religions. You can call me a liberal Buddhist, though

Basiclly, religion is a mix of some facts and fabricated myth added into it. Because, the best disinfo is when you mix up truth and lies in one pot, and stir it all the way. The confusion inflicted to the masses is the most immense, this way.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9

well as I know that symbol so much like a pyramid and the SUN and MOON god is related to masonism and iluminaty that is no far that they have altered the monotheistic religions, especially christianity.
and this is not the end of story. the one eyed god, and that glowing eye on US one dollar has come from ancient egypt !
yes the SUN and MOON god is true but it is not part of any monotheistic religion it is rooted from freemasons and ancient egypt. I mean from atheism. but you can see it has entered monotheistic religions by hand of wrong clerics.

it is not silly you are right it is related to male sexual organs and I am going to put data here.

So, what are you saying, that your god is powerless toward satan and the freemasons, and the illuminati? Or do you still believe in obscure prophecies and heavenly promisses? Even canned food have their expiration dates (--,)

For me, there is only one answer, there is no almighty god. The monotheistic god is a mere idealism and utopian concept. Probably produced by the illuminati itself.

What I say is, that everyone can be their own prophet. You can believe in the monotheistic god as you like, but it should not be instituted into organized religion. Your god is supposed to be private to yourself. I told you, the almighty god exists in a different realm, in the realm of your own soul. If this is one way to say it. But words will always fall short to explain the realm of your soul. In Islam it is called GHOIB. Cmiiw.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The answers to all this planetary, astrological stuff is all to do with the imbalanced fall of the Aeon Sophia and subsequent recovery operations.

Her male Aeon counterpart, Christos coalesced as the Sun - Sophia became scrambled and dissociated into Earth and organic life as Gaia - and on the other hand as an imprint of divine intelligence on the interstellar medium, resulting in Yaldeboath the source Archon.

The whole story of organic life is the knitting together of the Archon remnants with the Gaia - we are in the final phase now as smart monkeys about to produce the MESSIAH - ie Archon fully embodied in a Gaian body.

The recalcitrant Archonic elements - (embodied as the planets) - Text have other plans - hence the Babylonian elites, jew hatred and the NWO.

That is what all of culture and civilisation, religions has been about - Archonic intelligence grounding itself into Gaia! - mediated by Christos.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Very good post friend, star and flag for your effort. I concur on your points. I too have studied into Islam, and discovered the hidden Feminine undertones, something I have never found in Christianity. Christianity is decidedly Male/Masculine right up to it's three headed all male deity they call "the Trinity."

The FACT is, We are a People of Male and Female attributes. No denial of that, is there? We live within a world of Good and Evil. And the plain truth is, we need both, across the board. We need males and females to propagate our species and have companionship with, and we need both good and evil for a Balance of everything. No Balance, no Life, no Reality, Energy spins out of control and all is chaos. Even in Wicca, where a Female Goddess is highly honoured, so is the God, for a perfect Balance, with a Perfect Trust, in a Perfect Love.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

No Balance, no Life, no Reality, Energy spins out of control and all is chaos.

There has not been balance in this theme of conversation for the longest time, as a result you have such a mixing of the male/female that people aren't sure what they are meant to be in any form of their lives. The subtle war so to speak. and that is only one mix of spirits that is on this planet that you can actually see, the others are still hiding, always have done.
More people on the 'fence' so those religions can't take hold because they don't cover every one.

Wicca also 'ground' their negative energy back into the earth.
That has to go somewhere, it is usable energy, so I reserve judgement of them also, I have done some reading on this subject.
To first have to ground negative energy, you'd have to have some, so they are not balanced practitioners either.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I would like to hear more of this, but I will do a search also, thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Correction: "fate" not "faith"

In my opinion, male and female is just a concept. We just happen to be a bisexual species. My advice: make the most of it, LOL.

A little sense of humour is also important to understand the true nature of our existence. IMHO. They are laughing at us, and we are taking this joke all the way too serious.

To understand the concept of giving and receiving is also important to grow. And thats what a relationship is all about, IMO. I do it this way, if I feel for someone, there is no chance in the world, I would tell someone else about my feelings, but only to the person I feel for. She's the only person I'm gonna tell about my feelings! Thats the rule, the world is just a distraction if I and my girl are trying to cultivate an intimate feeling. Whatever the consequences are, I have to know and to decide, whats best for me? The world doesn't exist!

I think thats the way we grow emotionally (spiritualy). And even if you are gay, the most important thing is the privacy, dont hang out in groups, your friends will just disturb your consentration. Everything comes with a risk, everything. And only experience will make you grow. Its for you to decide what you need and whats best for you. Untill someday you find someone from the opposite sex. Thats were you complete each other. But it has to be genuine, IMO.

What is conscience? Take circle A and circle B. Circle A is your needs, its rather physical. Circle B is your wants, its non-physical. Now, like basic math, take the two circles into cross-secting each other. The cross-secting part is coloured with a pencil. That gray pencil coloured part is called ASPIRATION. It works like a compass to guide you, where to go and where you need to grow. Aspiration is conscience. A need, but also a want. Also called "following your heart".

Ah, I'm not sure what I was rambling about.. But, good luck anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think you guys are putting to much into this.

I'm a Christian Mystic and was deeply into the heart and soul of Christianity for years on end penetrating the depths of it all, the various views, the conspiracies, and all I found was that the outer shell (exoteric) of Christianity, which basically what the majority of folks see..... is just a low level branch of spirituality schools.

While the Esoteric inner core of it, has to do with reaching Enlightenment and Oneness with God. There never was anything that has to do with psychedelic mushrooms, worshiping the Sun or the moon, or anything like that. It was all about ego death and transformation in consciousness and it does work!!!!!

So when I see posts like this (and I say this as an insider) ...I can't help but face palm and shake my head at the craziness that the human mind creates about things.
edit on 21-7-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I would like to hear more of this, but I will do a search also, thanks in advance

This is my own take on mostly stuff from john Lash's writings - he thinks the Archons are all bad - I think they are what made uscivilised - with some rogue actors (unrecoverable elements) interfering along the way.

YHWH for instance comes across as an arrogant psycopath in the OT - but that is only because he is an inorganic conciousness cut off from source - it doesn't know any better. It is the mediation of the Aeon Christos that humanises him - hence the rise of Christianity - though taken over almost immediately by the Babylonian Mystery Religious elites. The Jews were YHWH's special grooming project, due perhaps to their genetic propensity to intellectualise everything.

The NWO is the attempt of the fallen angels to divert the human race away from a final reconciliation - hence why the elites are so tied in with Jupiter Saturn the Moon etc - all the astrological dates are for the ease of influence of the Archons whose proper home is interplanetary/ interstelllar space.

www.metahistory.org...
edit on 21-7-2012 by JohhnyBGood because: italics

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Originally posted by maes9

So, what are you saying, that your god is powerless toward satan and the freemasons, and the illuminati? Or do you still believe in obscure prophecies and heavenly promisses? Even canned food have their expiration dates (--,)

of course not this is the belief of those that worship satan. the september 11 was a great sacrifice to open the doors of negative energy. they did it and dedicated it to their lord. the one eyed God the Sun God or....
there is a prophet in us that is nothing but wisdom. but iluminaty has had two programs in the history to mislead religions and to clean them. and final result is the same. the truth get hidden.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

For me, there is only one answer, there is no almighty god. The monotheistic god is a mere idealism and utopian concept. Probably produced by the illuminati itself.

As per earlier postings, it's no secret sexuality was widely explored in humanity's history. It may have been suppressed during stages but it has been present and still is today.

Regarding the above quote however, I believe this encapsulates an excluded perspective...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

If you're suffering, it is because you want to suffer.

The world is free.

If you don't want to be subservient to Christianity, or Islam, then simply don't be. It is your personal choice to remain in a situation where something bad is happening to you.

There is no one, outside of yourselves, letting "men" keep you down.

Women can vote, run for office, have abortions if they want, lead business, travel anywhere in the world, and do anything they want within the confines of not infringing on the freedom of someone else. Nothing is stopping them, but their own refusal to move away from a culture, a family, or a community that tells them otherwise.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If you're suffering, it is because you want to suffer.

The world is free.

It's thinking like that that has caused a great deal of suffering. Humans need nurturing. Is that free? Is a mother's love free? What about a mother's love in an authoritarian state? Not everything is as simple as "if you're suffering, it is because you want to suffer." Tsk Tsk.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Logic can be such a pit-trap sometimes. I call it a logic bomb. You have to understand first, that logic is not about absolute truth.

I would sincerely hope that you are not of the party who sees logic, rationalization, and science as the enemy. The closest we can come to absolute anything is this: "there is no truth that will not fade, and no reality which will not change." Which means any pursuit for "ultimate Truth" is destined to fail, because "truth" is subjective to the individual, community, culture, religion, or political bent through which it is viewed.

You of course wouldn't us a screwdriver to open a locked door?

Actually, modern door-knobs can be unlocked with the use of a small flat-head screwdriver. So, technically, logically, since my door-knob is new, if I did not have my key, yes, yes I would use a screwdriver to open my locked door.

The masculine cosmic energy has nothing to do with being mysogynistic. The energy itself has no consciousness to decide being so.

This is very true. Also, it is not "masculine" at all. The cosmic energy is that of the Platonic Fire and Air. This energy is creative and acts through cultivation. It is not masculine. It carries the potential for being, and the potential for evolution, yes, but it is only "masculine" when you misunderstand the reality of cosmic principles.

Likewise, the feminine energy, represented by the Platonic elements of Water, and Earth, is archetypal, and formative. It provides the blue-print through genetics, atoms, and molecules for what a thing will be; and then brings into solid form the thing itself.

It is easy to see why someone so caught up in the masculine-feminine war would want to attach genders to these principles. It is also easy to see why such people do not understand the mystical nature and history of the spirit beyond monotheistic religions.

one cannot hate something one do not fear

I hate ignorance, and monotheism. I do not fear either one though. You make a lot of assumptions without supporting evidence. That's not a good way to bring "truth" to people.

What are you even doing here, if not to seek out the truth?

I'm not here for "truth," but rather to present the facts. The facts being that you're assumptions are incorrect. Your conclusion might have some weight, but that does not matter if the work you took to get there is wrong. Both Islam and Christianity are worthy of abolition. Not because of a masculine-feminine principle war, but because both sects of the same Idiot-God are horrible institutions which impede the advancement of the human being. You never said that though.

But yes you are correct, mystery cults are androgynous. This is why Islam is the counterpart of Chrisianity, in the first place. Since both are created by the same group of occultist of hidden people

Occultists do not "create" anything. They only follow the Law as they understand it. All Mystery Schools from Egypt to Greece to Rome are not "creating" anything. The Mysteries of Isis and Osiris were only re-enacting what they perceived the Universe to be like according to their myths. The same with Elysian, Dionysian, Orphic, and Mithraic mysteries.

Stop looking for conspiracies and New World Orders, and start looking at the realities of these schools of thought. There's SO MUCH MORE going on in them then hack conspiracy writers ever talk about. You fear these schools of thought, because you do not understand them, and that is why you rally against them.

A proof of that this occult school is androgynist, is of course the Baphomet itself. What they are trying to do is to conceal the real facts of the teachings

Yes. Of course. The goal is to conceal the teachings... by making them completely obvious, and putting them right out in the open. Go and read any book on Hermetics, Theosophy, Qabala, or Rosicrucianism and they will gladly outline the dualism, and unity, represented by the androgynous Baphomet. It's not a secret, and not a cover-up.

The occult world is out in the open. Quit fear-mongering, and start self-educating.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Humans need nurturing. Is that free?

Yes, it is. Breast-milk is produced by the mother. Food to feed the child can be self-grown. Water can be collected from springs. Beds can be made from hay and grass. Fire can be started to keep warm without spending money. To nurture a child is easier with money, but not necessary. For 10,000 years humans raised their children without money. What makes you think they didn't?

Is a mother's love free?

Yes, it is. If a mother does not love her child it is not because the child wants no love, but because the mother is an abomination.

What about a mother's love in an authoritarian state?

Are you suggesting an Iranian woman cannot love her child the same way that a Japanese or Russian mother can? Because I think you've very little understanding of human beings if you believe a government can make us love something differently.

Not everything is as simple as "if you're suffering, it is because you want to suffer."

Of course not. It gets more complex because people don't want to do anything to change a situation in which they suffer. If you're not happy with where you are in life, then simply start over, somewhere else. Get a passport, leave the country, go to another, start small and work your way up. People continue to suffer because they do not want to change their situation.

Apologies to the OP for the slightly-off-topic reply.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

No need to apologize, even though I'm not the OP. I liked your reply. Kudos for the reasoning. You explained your argument and I can tell you believe strongly in it.

Yet, not everything is free now as it once was. Water sources can be regulated and it is regulation that will ultimately determine the cost (if any) humanity bears.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

There remains a strong illusion that the government regulates everything. Perhaps if you live in a big city, they do control the water wells and water supply. But, have you ever vacationed in the country? Or near heavily wooded areas?

Fresh water running streams are abundant out here. While camping we use them.

If you're worried about bacteria and the like, then purchase a filter for a water bottle before you go "off the grid" and use that. Or boil your water before freezing it to drink it. Or use one of numerous other filtration techniques.

For every action or institution a government says we need them, there is a clear alternative which says we do not.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join