It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind Christianity vs islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Okay, I will just write what's on my mind, right away.

We know that Islam is the anti-thesis toward Christianity, right? But how exactly?

Christianity is a sun worshiping cult, even though masqueraded by its monotheistic face. Which means a masculine nature. While Islam is the couterpart, it is a moon worshiping cult, also disguised as monotheism. Islam's nature, then, will be representing the feminin natur of the cosmos.

Search, and you will find plenty of symbolism representing the female in Islam. Name the crescent moon, the night, the cat, the Jamarat stoning ritual (part of Hajj pilgrimage ritual). And there is even a moslem teaching that says, whether they enter a room, or get out of it, they shall done it with the left foot first. Left, as we know it is female, the couterpart of the Christian right? There is also a story about Muhammed spliting the moon it two. And the lunar calender they use, acompared to the solar based calender used in Christianity. I almost forgot.

en.wikipedia.org...-Jamarat/

The Jamarat ritual is actually an activity where people throw stone toward a giant pilar, erecting several levels into the underground structure. The huge pilar is said to be representing satan! Now this is funny, since there is no such thing that says satan being symbolized with a pilar, anywhere in the Qoran, AFAIK. Cmiiw.

The pilar/obelisk/Linga (in Hinduism) itself is definitely a symbolism of the male energy, the suns energy! Which also represents Christianity. And moslems are told to stone it in fierce anger and rage, because it is said to be evil! Thats rediculous!
And to me, its an obvious prove that Islam is supposed to represent the female natural energy.

And I believe that the cat, which was said to be the favorite pet of Muhammed, is also a representation of the female. In contrast to the dog, which is male symbolism. Jesus once also had a commentary about a dog. I am not very versed in this, but perhaps, someone who was raised in a Catholics or Christian environment could give some reference to this. Jesus basically says something like "Look at that dog (corpse), even it is dead, its teeth are still clean and white.". The official explaination says it was supposed to be a metaphor of a value "all things had its beauty/positive side/purpose, even a dead dog". Cmiiw again. But to me, it was a little odd, was it another male energy hidden symbolism?

As you might already have heard more often, and read in other threads on ATS, the Christian cross is a symbol of the sun. The son is also the sun. Lucifer is said to be the light bringer, but some say Jesus is actually Luficer himself, the light bearier. Lucifer was not satan, but Jesus. Or was Jesus = satan? Some confusion we got here. But if we connect this to the stoning Hajj ritual of a huge pilar in Islamic tradition, now it makes some sense, more than before! No? Because all of them never trully existed, it might? They were all only pure symbolism of natural power, hidden in plain sight from us? Of the Yin Yan concept, known it the far east. Especially from Taoism teachings.

The concept has many versions, sometimes related to sexual energy, then they are called the feminin and masculine. Sometimes regarded as positive and the negative, creation vs destruction as the swastika? Black and white, etc. Basically it represents 2 opposite extremes which creates volatility and dinamics. It is like the two poles of a electric circuit, which creates movement, a stream from voltage differences. A binary disposition, a shallow dicottomy?

The parthenon

Once upon a time, acording to Islamic mythology, the Ka'aba was a parthenon. People on the area were storing their idols in it. A parthenon is actually a simularca of the human soul. Like was the Greco-Roman parthenon was the soul/heart of the Roman civilization. You store anything you love in there. And one of the most known deity the Arabic people worshiped was Hubbal, a moon god. He was actually only one of many deities placed inside the kaba, but somehow, history literature only acknowlage us of this one particular idol figure. Which happen to be a moon related deity, funny, hence

Apropos monotheism. The monotheistic concept is not necceserily a wrong concept, its just that it has no practical value in our natural realm. Monotheism is more philosopical and ideal compared to the Yin Yan concept. Like the solar calender has little use to us living solelly on planet earth, acompared to the lunar calender. Even there was supposed to be 13 month in one year, unlike the Islamic one. Hence, it was the origin of the secred number of 13. The solar calender is actually of another form of use, just like monotheism was. Monotheism is simply not of this world, it is used in another realm/dimension/form.

Relation to immaculate birth?

I believe that the universe itself is actually the female. Its dark, and it also represents the womb. A place for anything to grow and live on. The cosmos provides us with anything we need, in order to bloom and cultivate. I believe, queen Samiramis herself is a personification of this female universe.

So, who's the male then? The masculine prime cause is the LIGHT. Thus "at first there was darkness, and then came light!". The light bearier, a personification of male energy, came and fertilized the universe. Thus was the birth of life. An immaculate conception has taken place! Voila, you got genesis! Samiramis, the mother universe, and the light bringer, as the male fertilizer, the seed of life. Ant then the flower of life, sound familiar? The hexagon is the flower of life, since 6 is the atom number of Carbon. Which our lifeform was bassed on. The star of David.

I think thats it for now. I will add something later on. Happy reading, folks.

TO MODERATOR: Mod, I have deliberatelly writen Islam in the title in uppercase! Why is it now in lowercase? Are you trying to play me or something? Can you please edit it back to uppercase? Its for neutrality sake. You know how those religious zealots are. Or did you do this to me in purpose? Mod? (--,)
edit on 20-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The sun and the moon
Exactly!
What's up with the middle east women then? I haven't seen evedence of them being empowered by their reverence to the moon, or aren't they allowed to? It is a very 'man' run area.
The sun is most deffinately masculine
In this lays the reason they keep their women out of the sun, not just the weather/climate, and only their eyes show.

He is the judge, but she is the death dealer imo....maybe....

I like your thread though, sorry for rambling, just glad someone else is thinking along these lines too. makes me feel less freakish and confused.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Christ is androgynous. That's because every symbol (such as the sun and moon) has a dual nature. Pisces has two fish.

edit on 20-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
The sun and the moon
Exactly!
What's up with the middle east women then? I haven't seen evedence of them being empowered by their reverence to the moon, or aren't they allowed to? It is a very 'man' run area.
The sun is most deffinately masculine
In this lays the reason they keep their women out of the sun, not just the weather/climate, and only their eyes show.

hmm, I fear you are correct there. there is something more to this.

It might indeed the reason why they cover and hide their women from sight.

He is the judge, but she is the death dealer imo....maybe....

I like your thread though, sorry for rambling, just glad someone else is thinking along these lines too. makes me feel less freakish and confused.

No ploblem, I like a lively and positive discussion that finaly points toward something. Most of people dont even want to talk about this, and its one of my main reason what frustrate me!

[size="3"]Here's another theory:

Probably what they do is just trying to hide all of the feminin symbols, and exaggerate the masculine ones. Its basically about abuse and to create inbalance. To promote aggresivity and the overrating of male values. Thats how they manipulate us, to get the most out of us. To milk and squeze us out to the max!

I think there is also some female symbols hidden inside Christianity itself. The pope sometimes carries this odd artifact, the shape is a sphare with a cross on it. I dont know the name. But when you flip it upside down, you get what looks very similar like the female symbol O+.

Dont you think? But beside Samiramis as the virgin Marry, this is the only feminin symbolism I could find inside Christianity, so far.

Any other clue from you?
Cheers.

EDITED: Ah, [color="red"]Catholicism is probably also another hidden sign of the feminin.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The sun and moon have no such "masculine" and "feminine" associations outside of Greek mythology. Here, take a look:

Sumer is the oldest civilization on the Earth. Roughly 4000 BC they were worshiping a developing pantheon of gods and goddesses. The sun was considered the embodiment of the god Utu, who ruled over the causeway between the Underworld, and the Earth. The moon was the embodiment of the god Nanna, who was supposed to be the reigning King of the Underworld. Both sun and moon were masculine. In Babylon these same two deities become Shamash the sun-god, and Sueno the moon-god.

Egypt, a prolific culture from roughly 3500 BC onward, also had a host of sun and moon deities. To begin with, the sun was represented through the Hero-King Horus (who had as many as six forms: Elder, Younger, of the Two Horizons, etc). Additionally, the triple-god of Khepra-Re-Atum, representing the new-born sun; the sun's zenith; and the complete sun, also ruled the solar aspect. Finally, in the Late Kingdom the introduction of the state-god Amun-Ra finalized the solar worship of Egypt.

Interestingly, Ra had two daughters: Bast and Sekhmet, who were known as the Eye of Ra. These were ferocious warrior-goddesses represented by a lioness and a domesticated cat.

The moon, meanwhile, was initially represented by the ancient, primordial god Yah, or Ah. The ibis-headed Thoth then played a game against Ah, and won 5 extra days for every year. Additionally, Thoth became the personification of the moon as well. Finally, Amun (see Amun-Re above) had a divine son, named Khonsu. Khonsu was the first legitimate personification of the moon, as well as representing the moon's traditional attributes of psychism, healing, exorcism, and otherworldly journey.

Interestingly, in both of these cultures there are almost none of the standard male-sun, female-moon associations everyone seems to believe exist. In fact, moving into the Near East (Anatolia, Ugarit, Hatti) we find a host of female sun goddesses like Hannahannas, Hebat, and the sun-goddess of Arinna. We also find a host of moon-gods all proclaiming lineage, or, possibly being the same as Nanna/Sueno from Sumer.

In these cultures, it is rain gods (Ishkur, Enlil, Marduk, Set, Baal, Teshub) and vegetation gods (Dumuzi, Osiris, Telipinu, Attis) who embody the masculine archetype; and Earth-and-Sky Mothers (Ninhursag, Inanna, Isis, Hathor, Astarte, Anat) who embody the feminine archetype.

Then, when the Greek city-states come to power we suddenly have the division where goddesses like Slene and Hecate become lunar; and gods like Apollo and Helios suddenly become solar. However, the idea of the mother-goddess in Persephone and Demeter, and the vegetation-storm lord in Zeus and Adonis/Dionysus still remains very pertinent. But, as pointed out, before Grecco-Roman mythology, the sun and moon were very much non-gender specific.

Beyond Greece, in the Celtic world, the sun and moon, and stellar foundations for that matter, are also completely feminine. Male gods only represent the light; of wisdom, or skill-craft, etc. Bel is the brilliant god, implying great skill in metallurgy. Lugh is the shining god, because he freed the Tuatha De Danaan from the Fomorian giants. And Mabon represents the last harvest of the year, tying him to vegetation more than solar principles.

As for the sun, and moon... goddesses like Brighit and Bloduedd directly tie to both mother-earth and solar attributes. While the Morrigan, Arianrhod, and Sulis-Minerva are lunar and stellar goddesses of space, time, and cosmic energies.

While I can see Yahweh and Christianity being solar worship, through a cruddy monotheistic lens, and I can see Islam being lunar worship, through the same dirty lens, I do not see the masculine/feminine associations the way that you propose. I am also biased though, as I recognize both religions (alongside Judaism) as the plagiarism and misrepresented teachings that they are.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I told you, it was just a way to differentiate those two opposing energy of nature. Read again. A means to seperate them. Its basically that bipolar Yin Yan thingy. Dualism, like the chessboard or the freemasonic chekered floor, etc.

Try it out yourself in the real world if you dont believe me. Its real! Just try mentally to stimulate it, by inviting the female energy to your suroundings. People will actually react to it, out of discomfort
Or vice versa.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I stopped reading at the first paragraph.... pretty much at entering a room with the left foot.... we do NOT enter any room left foot first.... everything is right first, from washing, to entering a room, everything but wiping our behinds, that is left hand.... we eat with the right hand etc etc etc

and I am still unsure how symbolically defeating the shaytan (which is what throwing stones symbolizes) is a feminine thing...

but ohh well seems this is you having no clue and making decisions based on your not knowing even one small thing about our religion.

good day to you

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

I stopped reading at the first paragraph.... pretty much at entering a room with the left foot.... we do NOT enter any room left foot first.... everything is right first, from washing, to entering a room, everything but wiping our behinds, that is left hand.... we eat with the right hand etc etc etc

and I am still unsure how symbolically defeating the shaytan (which is what throwing stones symbolizes) is a feminine thing...

but ohh well seems this is you having no clue and making decisions based on your not knowing even one small thing about our religion.

good day to you

Thats not true, where do you live anyway? I grew up in an Islamic society, even not soleley based on it. Most of my friends are moslems. Even my girl in the past is. Some of my family are moslem, even I am not.

Dig it up yourself if you dont believe, or want somehow to debunk me in a dirty way?

Throwing stone toward the pilar which is said to represent Syaiton Nirojim is how they express hate (rejection) toward the masculine. Subliminally. Is that not feminine enough for you, fella?

I'm not even sure whether you are a real moslem or not? Where is the proof you are a real deal, and not just some impostor?

PS: why is my last post so funny?
edit on 21-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Christ is androgynous. That's because every symbol (such as the sun and moon) has a dual nature. Pisces has two fish.

edit on 20-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Yeah. And Allah is actually Hubbal. Allah is the moon god(ess).

And Muhammed is probably also the Baphomet, the androgynous idol of the ancient mystery schools.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
please remove, mod. Thx.
edit on 21-7-2012 by coyote66 because: lazy mods we have around here

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
double post again, sorry.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

No, you're pretty clear in your opening post that you consider Islam, specifically the lunar-worship, to be feminine.

Islam is the couterpart, it is a moon worshiping cult, also disguised as monotheism. Islam's nature, then, will be representing the feminin natur of the cosmos.

While you consider Christianity, specifically the solar-worship, to be masculine.

Christianity is a sun worshiping cult, even though masqueraded by its monotheistic face. Which means a masculine nature.

I do realize you believe they represent two halves of a dualism. But your premise, and facts, are incorrect.

Solar worship, which Christianity is, is not masculine because it is solar worship. It is masculine because a cabal of chauvinistic misogynists control it.

Islam is also not feminine because of it's (supposed) lunar worship qualities (possibly) inherited from Arabia, who's moon gods were based on the semitic Sueno, who comes from the Sumerian Nanna.

No, Islam is even more overtly male-dominated than Christianity. What gives Allah and Islam a feminine bent, is the abundance of fertility symbols present in the language, letters, and mystical nature of Islam.

The reality is, sun-cults are androgynous, and have been for the past 6000 years.

Likewise, moon-cults have been androgynous for the same amount of time.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

The reality is, sun-cults are androgynous, and have been for the past 6000 years.

~ Wandering Scribe

I would very much like to hear your opinion on why the women of this planet for an incredibly long time have suffered at the hands of these man run religions.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

~ Wandering Scribe

I would very much like to hear your opinion on why the women of this planet for an incredibly long time have suffered at the hands of these man run religions.

Funny, why do you even want my opinion? Cant you thinker on yourself? Shall I charge for it?

I said this too, already, in the previous post. Because of the manipulation done by the secret government. They want to keep us dumb and harvest us to the fullest extent. And this is done by creating inbalance, by depriving the women, thus to create a scared, insecure and dumbed down human race.

Is this explaination clear enough to you?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Funny,
I was asking wandering scribe, perhaps that wasn't clear. sorry

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

No, you're pretty clear in your opening post that you consider Islam, specifically the lunar-worship, to be feminine.

While you consider Christianity, specifically the solar-worship, to be masculine.

I do realize you believe they represent two halves of a dualism. But your premise, and facts, are incorrect.

Solar worship, which Christianity is, is not masculine because it is solar worship. It is masculine because a cabal of chauvinistic misogynists control it.

Islam is also not feminine because of it's (supposed) lunar worship qualities (possibly) inherited from Arabia, who's moon gods were based on the semitic Sueno, who comes from the Sumerian Nanna.

No, Islam is even more overtly male-dominated than Christianity. What gives Allah and Islam a feminine bent, is the abundance of fertility symbols present in the language, letters, and mystical nature of Islam.

~ Wandering Scribe

Hmm, I'm afraid you dont even have enough understanding to comprehend what is being discussed in this thread. Logic can be such a pit-trap sometimes. I call it a logic bomb. You have to understand first, that logic is not about absolute truth. It is only a tool. And as a tool it shall be used in a apropiate way. At the right time and right place. You of course wouldn't us a screwdriver to open a locked door?

The masculine cosmic energy has nothing to do with being mysogynistic. The energy itself has no consciousness to decide being so. But someone being brainwashed, and that till such a degree that he developed a form of fear & hatred toward women, this is another topic. (one cannot hate something one do not fear)

What are you even doing here, if not to seek out the truth? But you wont try to distract the focus of the discussion, by purpose, wouldn't you? (--,)

But yes you are correct, mystery cults are androgynous. This is why Islam is the counterpart of Chrisianity, in the first place. Since both are created by the same group of occultist of hidden people.

A proof of that this occult school is androgynist, is of course the Baphomet itself. What they are trying to do is to conceal the real facts of the teachings. And since their goal is to control the world, they had to create these 2 religions to confuse, fool and to disconnect the masses from their true nature. But they also still had to leave some proof behind, that those religions are without doubt are a creation of theirs. Thats how it is.

PS: I have a bad internet connection. So be patient.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Funny,
I was asking wandering scribe, perhaps that wasn't clear. sorry

Oh sorry, my fault, Mam/Sir.

This internet connection is driving me insane

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
biased thread

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
what is the relation between monotheism and sun and moon! true that the sun God has entered the christianity and wrong believes have entered Islam but fortunately God and prophets are intact in Quran.
this doese not mean that christianity and judism or islam is to worship Sun or moon or those energies.
and about Jamarat look at this:

this is the real Jamarat that has been stoned for thousands years. hwever it is altered by hand of Saudies.

now look at this. this sign is in many europian squares, do you know what it refers to!?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
what is the relation between monotheism and sun and moon! true that the sun God has entered the christianity and wrong believes have entered Islam but fortunately God and prophets are intact in Quran.
this doese not mean that christianity and judism or islam is to worship Sun or moon or those energies.
and about Jamarat look at this:

this is the real Jamarat that has been stoned for thousands years. hwever it is altered by hand of Saudies.

now look at this. this sign is in many europian squares, do you know what it refers to!?

Well, in order to understand that my friend, you have to understand the basics first (--,) Get yourself a litle time and a litle real life experience, first. Only then, you can start to understand the corelation, hopefully

Here I got one too in my country. It has been a bit modified though. But its still the same old funny structur in the middle of city. What is it suppose to be, a simple decoration? But regarding the quite enormous size of it? The one in Washington DC is even taller than the largest pyramid in Egypt. Why waste money into such usless stone structure? Question why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join