It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA sponsoring citizen training**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Citizens program

This is being done and course to be completed by election day. Cant be too careful, can we?

Do you suppose they think we'll be attacked and elections will get postponed? hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's interesting for sure. One would HOPE that the reason for this was should something happen, everyone would already be formed up and ready to go. Meaning, their going to have the equipment out, and more than likely everyone on alert, so why not just go ahead and form everyone up and get some training out of it. If something happens, they were already ready, if not, it was a good training day. I HOPE thats the reason they did it.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"Power is the great aphrodisiac."
Henry Kissinger, New York Times,
January 19, 1971.

What will people do for a little or alot of power?

Just about anything. Yes, even including attacking yourself and blaming it on a target ya want to do away with.

The so called break ins to the Bush camp you have heard about lately? Problem Reaction Solution. Reichsteig Fires can take many forms.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The first troops to take over the NWO, I wonder what other power will this
new army is going to get over the regular citizens that do not are in their ranks.

Will they be able to stop you from voting because they think you are a "threat" to yourself and others?

And how come I have not heard anything about this group yet?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
CERTs are part of the homeland security plan so that citizens are trained to be first responders to help police and firemen in the event of a disaster. It is federally funded, but left to the states to manage, which is why many states haven't gotten around to establishing them. There was a meeting about establishing CERTs in NYC about two weeks ago, where I learned that NY has only 13 CERTs established statewide, although Albany received $2.1 million to establish CERTs in 2003. Massachusetts received $1 million and has already established about 100 CERTs.

I doubt NY will have it's CERTs ready by election day because the funding still hasn't reached the neighborhoods that need them. And the 13 CERTs that have been established did it virtually on their own. They did receive some government assistance in the form of "disaster kits", but the CERT members said that the government sent them equipment that was substandard, like broken goggles. Also, the CERT members said that it was difficult to find cost-efficient trainers as the people the government recommended wanted to charge them up to $75 per hour. They sought out firemen and police officers to volunteer to help train them how to deal with disasters instead of using the expensive government contractors.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Looks to me like more money wasted on non-sense federal funded programs what a pitty, I guess my conspiracy theory on NWO is just not be full fill yet, darn.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Looks to me like more money wasted on non-sense federal funded programs what a pitty, I guess my conspiracy theory on NWO is just not be full fill yet, darn.

i think you're theory is fine.
i think people who say it is just government waste are trying to call a hungry lion a playful kitty cat.
don't be mad that your theory hasn't panned out, yet. the new world order is here. it is only a matter of organising and training their workforce and conditioning the public now, and this case is a fine example of them doing just that.

new topics

top topics

join