It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Same here. The division between good and evil is becoming much more clear week by week. I think a lot of "good spirited" people are becoming more aware of the truly supernatural evil that this world is drenched in and is reaching a higher level of consciousness due to it. Just look at the sky sometime. Something feels different up there.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

It's an awakening of sorts. Some of us have been awake all these years and for people who are sensitives like me, the last month has been brutal. Seeing and feeling way more than EVER before. I almost feel as though for those people who haven't chosen what side their on, the decision is being made for them.

The message I keep getting now is...keep it light. Keep it light.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemoteViewer

For me this has calmed down. Not seeing them as of yesterday or today even though my sleep is still not the best. I have been reading about the Colorado shooting but we don't have any news running on the tv and I try to keep my intake of bad news balanced by reading the lighter things I usually enjoy. Having dealt with post partum depression in the past and witnessed other people's psychotic breaks, I'm very careful to lead a balanced life and keep a balanced rational outlook, even if I'm willing to consider and accept very unusual paranormal theories and phenomena.

Still, something to me still feels very "off" and I have a feeling that the shooting was not a culmination of anything but a catalyst for more strangeness. Of course, I do put that shooting into perspective. As tragic was it was for us in in the USA, there are even more deaths and more horrific acts of violence going on in other parts of the world every day.. I was reading up on the history of the genocide in Rwanda just yesterday. That was death and evil on a scale and scope and time frame that dwarfs anything we've ever seen from a mass shooting in the USA.

The reason I feel a significance to this event in Colorado is not because it is in my own country, but because I feel it was an engineered event part of a deliberated premeditated and directed release of bad energy for a specific purpose. I will feel that way even if it can be proven that Holmes acted alone, and due to garden variety insanity. There are still too many synchronicities in his actions to accept that he wasn't steered by something beyond himself. It doesnt have to be a person or a government agency. While I take some parts of the Bible with a grain of salt i do believe the part where we are warned that we battle not with principalities but with forces that are nebulous, of the air. This does not absolve him of personal responsibility. Nor do I claim to believe he was possessed, exactly.

I just think something in the environment caused the timing to be what it was. We are all interconnected in ways science is just beginning to investigate.
edit on 25-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Ipad typos.

edit on 25-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Ipad iPad why do you hate me so much?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The past few nights I lay in bed with a sense of uncertainty.

I'm not being doomy, it just feels like the world is changing drastically.

Something is on the horizon. I know this has been repeated over and over years past, but it sure feels a lot closer than ever. No matter your beliefs, this has been a crazy year.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

last night I began to have really bad pain in my lower back, I hadn't felt that since August 3rd 1986....I was in labor. I ended up staying awake most all night and day. But I watched a DVD. Nothing scary. It was " House Bunny." I felt tired enough finally despite the intense back pain, to think I might actually fall asleep. The movie was finished and I 1st turned off the DVD player, then the Tv. The remote was no where near me. 15 minutes into laying down, my Tv started up again, the DVD player started up again and wow! Did I jump! It kept getting louder on it's own. It took me awhile to find the remote. It was under a cushion on the sofa. I actually had trouble trying to get the volume down and to turn off the tv and DVD player by remote so I though maybe batteries went and got up to turn everything off manually. I did that, then turned away, just as I was walking away from the entertainment unit, close to my day bed, it suddenly came on again super loud, waking my son and bringing him out from his room. He thought maybe a button was stuck on the remote, tv, or DVD player. he checked it all out then went back to his room to sleep. I just fell asleep and it all came on again still very loud. My son came out of his room again and asked me why the tv and DVD were playing again so loudly when he had work in a couple hours. Only I was asleep. It was only a 20 minute sleep but I had a dream of my Father who just turned 83 July 8th. He is in extremely bad health...but in the dream, he appeared as tho only 25 or 26, I appeared about 12 but with my adult memories. In the dream it had rained and the pavement was wet outside my parent's home. There was a mobile home, strangers that parked right in front of the window of my parents home. My Father and i decided to go check it out...we ran across the wet pavement in bare feet, giggling though the sky was an odd blue, almost as if becoming dark but it was the wrong time to get dark and there were no clouds left in the sky. We reached the motor home and my Father asked if I could squish under the back of the motor home and find a long U shaped wire. I did and it was U shaped but the length on the motor home. I was able to tug it just far enough that my Father could bend down and yank it several times pulling it free. I watched him hook the u shaped long wire one side into a little hole near the door and one side under the hood. I was puzzled. He said," Well the pavement is really wet still and when they get back from wherever they went, when they try to get in they will keep getting shocked." I asked him why do something like that? He sad," Well they were rude to block half our driveway and best window to look out from. We ran back to the house still giggling really hard. My Mother, looking the same as she does now just looked at us and shook her head smiling which is something she would not do if this had been real. Then my Father asked me if I still had all of the .45's from the jukebox that was in our business. .45's from the early 60's to the mid 90's. I said yes, he nodded and said, " Good, we need to find something to play them on really soon." I was woke by my son before I could ask my Father when soon and why? But I DO have those .45 records. All of them. I said to my son, I have no idea what is going on. But no more sleep because of the back pain. It had stormed the night previous but there was not a cloud in the sky yesterday or last night, yet my back pain worsened. So bad I almost went to the hospital. It is still painful which is why I am up at 550 am still. I called my parents home later when I knew they'd be awake. My Mother said my Father is in really bad shape, but there was nothing that could be done right yet about that. But as I was talking to her I saw a Shadow move in my peripheral vision And a very cold breeze flow all around me, it made every hair I have stand on end and sent a shiver down my spine into my belly which seemed to remain cold inside for a long time. It was truly eerie. I still have a lot of pain in my lower back, but these breezes keeps blowing all over me about every half hour and my spine tingles. Then the radio that has not been turned on in almost 3 years began to play, " Monday, Monday. It was Friday. The announcer said he had now idea how that got into the mix for a Friday. Then it just shut off by itself. My son said that was really odd because it only had 3 year + old batteries in it, was not plugged in and way up high on a kitchen overhang like an ornament. An old looking red radio now every single noise that comes from the kitchen makes me jump, and I am so allergic to down feathers that I can't breath so we've never had them yet I found down feathers stuck to my clothing, which would explain why my chest kept feeling tight and tighter

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StarryNight7

Well that certainly is a strange story! I hope you feel better soon and I hope your dad recovers as well. I'm very sorry you and your family are having a rough time of it right now.

There is one odd thing about your dream that drew my attention...at the Olympics opening ceremony yesterday there was a part where they acted out and performed a tribute of sorts to all the musical hits and genres of the UK from the 1950's to the present, I think. It was kind of hard for me to make out what was going on at that point as that part was kind of chaotic and disjointed. I don't know if there is a tie in to your dream, but I thought I would mention it just for future reference.

For us in Maryland while we were watching the Olympics opening ceremony the sky turned yellow. My daughter was freaking out. It was a pure golden sunset I haven't seen anything quite like it in recent memory. There were just ordinary clouds out and a handful of gray ones. But the sky turned gold and everything took on a golden hue on the ground. We were just drenched in gold light. I wish I would have taken a picture but my husband was bugging me about missing the show.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Things have been calming for me as well. With exception of my first case of sleep walking the other night. Very bizarre, it's the only explanation I have for what happened. Yeah, it's in my blog.

I'm focusing on other things now and just taking things day by day. But the more I put pieces together and the more time that goes on - I am beginning to believe that everything happens for a reason. There have just been too many things happening this year like that. Everything feels like it has been set in motion for many years. It's an odd feeling for sure.

I don't know if the Olympics ceremonies have anything to do with it which damn it I forgot to watch (anyone know where I can watch it online?). But things seem more "settled" today, at least for me.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That is strange. I don't believe I have ever posted online about this. I believe it's possible as some people approach the latter years of life and possibly when they are on their death bed or out cold in the hospital, I would not be surprised if they are having OBE experiences and possibly doing things whether intentional or not.

Last night I saw a lot of distant lightning in a couple of storm clouds. It reminded me of some scene out of a movie. I went to a club and saw someone I had not seen for several weeks. She was working there. I don't usually visit on Fridays. I asked her if anyone else was complaining about getting electrical or static electricity shocks. She said no. I thought maybe she wasn't believing me so I told her or warned her I was going to shock her whenever I saw her in the part of the club where I keep getting a charge. Later during the night I didn't touch any metal to ground or discharge myself. She touched my head and zap, she got shocked. I thought it was funny.

Last night I dreamed I wasn't getting a charge from the friction between my shorts and a chair but that my body was accumulating electricity from the area like a natural capacitor. My body did that before in college when my dorm room was super charged one evening. In that moment I was playing around touching the cinder block wall and hearing a zap zap zap or discharge of electricity between each finger as I touched the cinder block wall. I was sitting on my bed not moving. The electricity accumulated on me. Then I dreamed I was sitting in the same club one night and one night my arms had a faint glow above them rising up in a triangle shape but slightly glowing. My dream memory got fuzzy after that. It's possible I had a painful discharge of electricity. It was all a dream. I have no idea if it means anything other than my mind trying to reason why I build up electrical charges in certain places.

Oh, I'd like to welcome all the new posters to ATS as well. Please remember to make your posts easier for others to read, please press enter or return every few lines to space it out. That really does help. Someone told me this hint when I was new here a long time ago.

Except for the typical unusual stuff, things have been quiet. I did enjoy shocking someone. It makes me wonder exactly what is going on especially since it is summer and not the typical time for large static shocks.

I won't be wearing shorts when late fall arrives so if my electrical problem disappears at that time, I'll know that is all it was. If not everyone will get nervous about getting shocked when I'm around.

edit on 28/7/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Some people on ATS in various threads over the years have mentioned they get static shocks a bit more than average, or they can't wear watches because the watches just stop working. Others complain as they walk past, street lights turn off. Nobody knows why, but you may fit in that category of people that have an unusual electric field. Every one of us has electical impulses that our nerves and muscles use to communicate. Some of you may have a bit more oomph in their generators, I guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I have to wear an anion bracelet all the time and it does not always work, Light bulbs, televisions, radios, etc. The light bulbs either burst or if they have that slide setting wear you can turn a knob and light will keep getting dimmer till off or keep getting brighter before completely lit, those tend to do that around me on their own, no one will be near them, you can actually see the knob turning slowly or the slider move slowly either way. A lot of my friends used to get pretty freaked out
My ex-husband, during our divorce tried to claim me a Witch. He was asked why and he said, " Lights turn on or off slowly around her or they blow, televisions and radios do the same thing, one time she blew out 5 televisions in one day, they were new, everyone off them, as soon as they warmed up and could safely be plugged in then turned on, she'd walk by and they would blow. I had to keep returning them to the store. They had never had that happen before. They kept giving new replacements. The are a top name brand. But the 6th one did not blow when she walked by but she doesn't like it when I watch Hokey or Football, I was watching a Hockey game with the 6th one and if she even came near, the channels would change or the tv would shut off. The same thing with radios. " The Judge laughed as did everyone in the Court room.
My lawyer asked him if that were all. My ex-husband said, No, she always knows if the car will break down but can't tell me how so I make her travel with me any way, and she's always right. The car or even the truck will break down, they are both still almost new! There won't be a cloud in the sky, and out of the blue she will say, " It's going to rain. " Or snow depending on the season, she will even say when, as in 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 2 hours, max and sure enough. She says she can "Smell it in the air!" Again he was laughed at, so then he said, " Plus I'll wake up in the middle of the night and she is sitting in the rocking chair and say so or so just died or will die soon." " I never want to believe her but then we get a phone call and again she is right, or she'll say she doesn't know when, the person will seem completely healthy but from the time she tells me, till at the most, 3 weeks, the same result." They still kind of laughed at him but asked me how I could know things like that. I said, " I don't always! Just sometimes and I don't know how I know." But my ex husband was telling the truth, it always happened that way. But I told the truth when I said I didn't know how , I just did. The judge asked me if I practice Witchcraft. I said, No, why would I?" The Judge said, " If you do and have been seen doing so by you children or anyone else this could affect your custody hearing before your divorce is finalized."
Sorry about spelling but I just woke at 3 am again with the onset of another migraine and my vision is not too clear at the moment.
And I have to say, before I go any further that court ended in late November 1994. After a man like him, I will never remarry. Our's was an arranged marriage when I was 15 and he was 17.
But this, whatever it is has been occurring to me since a baby, and still does at 47, soon to be 48.
The Judge finally had our daughters brought to his chambers and he and a female Social Worker asked them a whole pile of questions both together and separated.
The girls obviously made it clear they had never seen or even heard me do anything " Witchy. "
But then they're cursed with the same thing only they are married to men they love and love them back. Well my youngest is remarrying in December. Her Father had her marry the Father of her 2 children. It didn't work.But she WAS 22 when she married him, & 23 for the divorce. Her fiance is wonderful and the children only know of him as their Father for now.
To move on, I was only worried when my ex-husband told the Judge/Court that on a few occasions he awoke with me hovering in the air above him, my arms around some invisible neck, my knees bent as though being carried.
But that turned out to actually be in my favor, and he was made to go on anti-depressants.
He said at those times he could see and hear but was paralyzed to do anything. Case thrown out, custody and divorce done.
But he was not lying. I don't know what this thing is, an Iman as well as Rosemary Ellen Guily believe " him " to be a Djinn.
My Mother says the, " Entity has been with me always, has seen the same thing as well as my Father, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, etc.
Only my Mother thinks I am some, Daemon/Devil Alien's daughter. Seriously. Others think I'm Psychic or Clairvoyant and he is possibly a Spirit Guide. Personally, I've no clue. It just happens, I don't " make " it happen, any of it, I can't just will this stuff, it just all happens out of the blue. My aunt passed .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Ran out of room. I knew it was family. My Aunt passed on late yesterday afternoon. She was only a year older than myself, also divorced and Daughter's the same age as mine. There has not yet been a report of why she passed, she just did out of the blue.
the lol in lat post was meant for after what my Mother thinks about me.

And everything I have said on here is true, not , " A story. "

Only I have no idea why all this happens and do not have any real control over it. My late Grand-Mother had said that when I am near the right person, he will be like a conductor or conduit for me, then I will be able to control this, but as I said, not even going to attempt another marriage or even common law, ever.

I know the Golden Sky would be seen as a blessing by superstitions by elders but I think it is a gas of some kind. I have seen the phenomena before also, once. All outdoors and exposed to it, including myself, ended up with cancers that some of us, knock on wood, have pulled through. Others who had been exposed and got cancer, we not so lucky.

I pray/wish I am wrong. ..we lived in a Valley at the time Outside was like walking through a rainbow, 1st golden then purply-blue. then greenish, then pink, lastly more reddish but it was a long while before night time, though lights that we could see on in the businesses from outside seemed like the colour blind chart, outside blue, inside yellow, vice versa, Outside green, inside reddish, vice versa, and so on....

But many blessings to you all and I wish everyone safe: Star

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Some people on ATS in various threads over the years have mentioned they get static shocks a bit more than average, or they can't wear watches because the watches just stop working. Others complain as they walk past, street lights turn off. Nobody knows why, but you may fit in that category of people that have an unusual electric field. Every one of us has electical impulses that our nerves and muscles use to communicate. Some of you may have a bit more oomph in their generators, I guess.

I walked into a coffee shop in Amsterdam, only the owner was there, and as soon as I walked in the music just went mental.

To stay on topic, this week has been active. I actually got pissed off at one of the entities last night. I was just trying to fall asleep minding my business and I got a heavy tap on the foot. 'They' sometimes do that, or push my shoulder, and wake me up. For the first time last night I wasn't freaked out, I literally told it to f* off or I'll pop into the astral realm and show you shoving. Lol.

Shadows in the corner of my eyes all of that which is reported here is very relatable. Good luck to y'all : )

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Not really paranormal but I had the weirdest dream ever last night..

In my dream some guy covered in tattoos was murdering random people and posing their bodies in the streets.

edit on 4-8-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

I read a book in the last year that talks about psychic attack. I was experiencing some, and let's just say I have spent quite a few sleepless nights with severe foot cramping, and leg cramping.

Being a former gymnastic participant I was familiar with leg cramping, but have never had a problem with my feet cramping so badly that they get to looking like cramped up hands.

I have to get out of bed, or spend hours at a time pulling my feet into the opposite direction of where they are cramping.

The book I read details how evil entities can attack you from the feet up, if you are not protected from the ground up.

It could all be in my mind, but I feel I am not well grounded, and even food that contains vitamins that stave off leg and foot cramping are not working.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Been camped out at a ranch in the mountains last couple of days. Bunch of us were sitting around the campfire tonight when I looked up at the stars. I hardly ever get to see the stars in the city where I live - too much light. I was watching what I thought was a star. Then I thought maybe it's a satelite. Nope. Started moving. Started blinking. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but I could have sworn I saw lights flashing on either side of it. And then at one point, it looked like the light flashed and another light from the East flashed right back at it. A signal perhaps? I was staring a long time and my new friend asked if I was ok. I pointed up and she saw it too. Unfortunately, a huge cloud blew over and we couldn't see whatever it was after that.

But seeing whatever that was - got us all talking about UFOs, aliens and possibilities. Made for great campfire talk

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
Been camped out at a ranch in the mountains last couple of days. Bunch of us were sitting around the campfire tonight when I looked up at the stars. I hardly ever get to see the stars in the city where I live - too much light. I was watching what I thought was a star. Then I thought maybe it's a satelite. Nope. Started moving. Started blinking. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but I could have sworn I saw lights flashing on either side of it. And then at one point, it looked like the light flashed and another light from the East flashed right back at it. A signal perhaps? I was staring a long time and my new friend asked if I was ok. I pointed up and she saw it too. Unfortunately, a huge cloud blew over and we couldn't see whatever it was after that.

But seeing whatever that was - got us all talking about UFOs, aliens and possibilities. Made for great campfire talk

You'll have to post this in my thread, too, so we can discuss it. Very interesting! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

To defend against these attacks you have to put up psychic barriers around the area your being attacked, if the pain goes away right away, its a psychic attack.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i can't recall in the night this post was made, but if my memory serves me, there was a night a week or so ago where the activity was just unbearable.

i'm no stranger to that kind of stuff but i'm not familiar with the terminology i see often times here on ATS (and the curiosity to ask has finally made me create an account).

what do you guys mean by the lifting of the veil? i ask this, because english is not my native language and everything i know from the other side, all the terminology is inherent to my own language.

But yeah, the last 2-3 years have been crazy, escalating a lot.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kerzh

Their was a veil placed over the third eye many, many years ago to prevent humans from being able to see things in the spiritual world, and understand. This veil is being lifted now, and will be open all the way by 12-21-12, as I understand it. This is why people are beginning to experience more "supernatural" events now. We will see the spiritual world, and understand what is going on. Well, at least some of us will, if we have our third eye open.

I saw a really good explanation about this somewhere, but I don't remember where it was. Just "google" the veil, and see what you get. I can't explain it all that well.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks for the answer, i understand what you mean.

it's funny how different cultures create different explanations for the same stuff. what i've learned so far is that everyone is a "medium" or channeler as i've read here on ATS (or has the third eye as you said) although some people are not aware, while others are, with different degrees of sensitivity.

well, we shall see. what i do feel is that change is coming, and i'm not quite sure if it's good or bad yet.
but it sure is gonna change, and fast.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join