It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thank you Whateva for your welcome and post.. I appreciate the tips and will begin a cleaning ( clearing?) as soon as I can stay out of the bathroom
I wasn't very clear in my post and I am sorry. I don't thing my granny is making us sick, but that this unusual activity has taken place around her birthday and mine. I also read on this thread ( I think) that the moon was in a new phase. Just a few coincidences that made me think. And ...then join ATS after reading about other possibly paranormal activity with others at the same time. My sons dream actually bothers me. A lot. It frightened him and he is not normally a fraidy cat like me! he gave me more details of the one from last night and it appears he fought with the gigantic scary gibberish speaking black wolf, He told it to go away. and...turned his back on it! Brave kid. Then he woke up. He said he is not frightened of him anymore and doubts he will see him again. So matter of fact were his comments...that was kind of unnerving as well. As if it REALLY happened and wasn't a dream. So I will post if other weird things happen. For now the only weird thing is I am not hungry!
Thanks again Whateva,
Marie

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've definitely noticed an increase in paranormal activity!!! They have guns and like to eat human flesh.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well I didn't notice anything that unusual last night. I was out last night and one club I visited has a bad static electricity problem. I kept grounding myself by touching a piece of metal before touching anything else. It seems like the problem is getting worse. I'm not sure why because it is summer time and there were no storms arounds. I get shocked a lot more when storms are overhead but that is when I touch metal objects. Well except sometimes when I touch grounded water I occasionally get shocked too. I don't know if that is paranormal or not.

It's not anywhere near as bad as it was one winter back in my college days. Both my roomate and I were grounding ourselves with screwdrivers for a whole month before we touched anything. A static shock about one inch long is painful and that's about how big it was back then. One day I could even hear the crackle of the electricity in the air. Humidity was extremely low and electric charges were building up on me so fast I could sit on my bed and hear the zap of static electricity against a cinder block wall as I touched each finger to the wall and then I could repeat it. I could hear a crackle of electricity in the air. While it was entertaining I don't want to get in that situation again. Oh, and pain will teach you to ground yourselves if it is constant like it was back then. I have seen a lot of unusual electrical activity.

As far as ball lightning goes, where I used to live at when I was younger, the lightning sometimes would travel above the ground in a path through the yard just a few feet up off the ground. I've seen it do that a few times. I've also seen it strike one of the neighbors houses and a few trees. Plus I was temporarily blinded by it during a supercell tornado cluster one night. Watching lightning strike about 25 feet away is interesting to watch but I prefer to be indoors. My brother was only about 8 feet away. He got back inside the house fast.
I thought that was so funny. A lightning bolt striking about 8 feet away from you will get your attention fast. I may have warned him that it wasn't safe.

I don't know if any of that is paranormal but I thought I would throw it out in case anyone else has noticed a lot of electrical activity. I was just wondering if there could be a connection between increased electrical activity and paranormal activity.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

There has been here. We had another wicked rain storm here yesterday afternoon. Lots of lightning this summer lots of increased and heavy storm activity. Storms just seem darker this year.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i am a little freaked out by this post as i couldn't go to sleep last night because i thought somebody was in my house or standing over me. i even woke up because i thought somebody put their hand around my neck.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello everyone, before I share my story, I would like to let everyone know this event happened over 5 years ago now and I didn't feel it necessary to start a new thread, so I posted it here instead. I hope you don't mind. Also, I will provide follow-up events below my story. Also, this is a story I posted on "theshadowlands.net" in 2009, but I didn't receive much help, I'm sure the outcome will be different here.

"Little things throughout my life" By: [email protected] Man..where should I begin..I guess from the beginning. OK. I will start off by saying I am very interested in the paranormal and I am believer in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Just wanted to put that out there. OK, here goes..the first "experience" I guess you can say that I remember in particular was when I was around 4 years old in 1990. I remember lying in bed one night with my "Child's Play 2" doll just before I went to bed. When I awoke I looked over in my closet and my doll was in there laying flat on my huge heap of other stuffed animals. I cannot explain this. I was no sleep-walker - I don't think. My mom and dad were down the hall in their room with my sister (infant) in her crib sleeping. To this day, I cannot explain this. Maybe one of them came into my room to check on me and saw my doll on the floor and decided to put it in the closet. IDK. Another experience happened a few years later, I think I was around 6 or 7 in 1992-1993. My parents had separated, I was living with my dad and my sister my mom. Anyways, my dad and I had gone over to "visit" my mom and sister (now living in a new apartment) and I remember my dad going upstairs and me staying downstairs. I had been sitting on a couch downstairs just idle and I decided to walk across the living to this couch on the other side. I then, for some odd reason get on my knees and stick my hand under the couch and pull at the threads. Once I pulled a part a piece of thread from under the couch I looked at it and I remember this just like it happened yesterday. There was a shiny black piece of mesh like string in my left hand (palm flat) and all of a sudden it vanished right before my eyes! It did not fall out of my hand, blow away or no such thing..I saw it vanish slowly. The next thing occurrence happened when I was about 7 or 8 in 1993-94. I was still living with my dad in a house we'd just lived in (built in the 1980s). Anyways, it was night time and I was in my room lying in bed. I had bunked beds and that were perpendicular to each other. I was in the bottom bunk and being a scary little boy as I was at the time (still am at times) I had built a tent with my covers, pulling them down so that I couldn't see outwards and nothing could see me. The only openings were to sides of the top bunk which was lifted and to the far left the bed was inches away from the wall so only a small person could squeeze through and on the right was a lot more space for which you could walk. Anyways. I was lying there with my night light on and all of a sudden I hear footsteps enter my room in which I followed with my eyes if that makes sense. I remember my head turning and following the footsteps and they slowly crept across the foot of my bed which I couldn't see. They were making their way to the right side of my bunk where there was more walking space and uncovered. So whatever/whoever it was, I would see it soon. As soon as the fear in me rose to a maximum it stopped near the right edge of my bed right after it had turned the corner. I was so relieved. The next morning I went down stairs and asked my dad, who was the only other person in the house that night, if he had come in my room last night, he said no. I cannot explain that. The next thing occurred a night or so later if I can recall. I was lying in my bed, sleepless and scared as usual. But this time, I was lying on the opposite end of my bed exposed to everything. I remember my dad was out in the opening where the hallway bathroom was - right in front of the top of the stairs. Anyways, right before he went to his room or downstairs - can't remember which, I told him to leave the bathroom light on and the door cracked. I then remember lying there looking up and out of my room with an upside down view of the hallway. Then moments later after I had just closed my eyes..I got that feeling of being watched and it was coming from the hallway. I didn't look out into the hallway and even though my eyes were closed I could tell the lights were still on because I didn't get that flicker when they go off. Anyways, all of a sudden a "gust or force" came rushing into my room and on top of me, inhumanly fast! I instantly opened my eyes to nothing being there and looked out into the hallway - nothing there. I cannot explain this. I actually need to go back a few years to when I was about 5 or 6 in 1991-92 when I was living at my grandparents (dads parents) house before my dad bought his house. Anyways, I had just seen the movie "It" sometime before and I was lying in bed in one of my grandparents rooms alone. There's a huge window in the room which was right in front of me and even though it had curtains up..there was a corner of the window on the right side that was exposed and I you could clearly see out. Anyways, I remember waking up in the middle of the night and looking straight into that corner of the window and seeing "It" the clown up against the corner of the the house (this room was the last on this side of the house) with his arms folded and starring right at me with a sneaky evil grin on his face as if he has been starring at me for hours. But he was outside the window. I remember that dull orange glow from the nearest streetlight and his face! I was scared out of my mind..I never looked his way again and I screamed - when I could "Grandma!!!!! Grandma!!!!!" And ran into my grandparents room and slept on their floor the rest of the night. I'd also like to mention that this window is at least 10-15 ft up from where I could see his upper body, with nothing you connected to the house for you to stand on. I cannot explain this. OK...to skip ahead some years..when I was about 17-18 years old in 2003-04 I was living with my mom and I was lying in bed one night and I had the covers over my head, then all of a sudden I hear this voice say "Try again" It sounded just like my dad's voice, but it couldn't have been him because he wasn't there. I really think this was God talking to me and not paranormal at all, I just thought I'd mention it. Alright..a few years later in the summer of 2007 when I was 20, the most evident paranormal activity occurred to me. I was living with my dad that summer in the same house from before and I tell you I just felt like he and I weren't there only ones there. Anyways, things I remember from my time there at summer was the feeling someone was watching me from the hallways of other rooms, getting scents of aromas out of nowhere, as if "someone" had just passed by, hearing small noises (some sounding like small chatter). Anyways, one early morning I was lying in bed and awoke to hearing my dad getting ready to head out to work. It was about 2:30-3:30 A.M. and I heard my dads vehicle crank up, pull out the driveway and then drive up the street. Well, then the real activity began. I remember my door being completely shut when I looked at it before my dad left the house. As I lay in bed not even a minute after I heard my dad pull away I hear and feel a "force" rush into my room. The same room from when I was younger in this house. It stopped at the foot of my bed. I had frozen with fear and I couldn't open my eyes. I remember wanting and trying to say outloud "What" (5x), but couldn't. Then with my eyes still closed this "force" does the same thing again and gets beside my bed. I then am just losing it with fear, but gets the courage to just will myself upright and open my eyes with my arm going up first as if I was drowning with fear being the water and me trying to get to the surface. Anyways, when I opened my eyes, I saw nothing and I didn't go back to sleep the rest of the morning. When the house was lighted by the sun I went downstairs, still home alone, for some food. When I came back up to my room, I looked down at the foot of my door and found a piece of material which I recognized from the attic. Then I payed even closer attention to it and noticed it was folded to show the word "Help." The word was not written however, it was a word printed on the material, but just folded to show the word "Help." Right after I noticed this, I smelled the perfume I'd smelled a before. I was freaking baffled. I had no idea what was going on. I had a talk with my dad about this and see "says' he never had any experiences in the house. I left a few days afterwords. **I would like to mention that these were just a few things that stick out in my mind that have happened to me. All throughout my life there have been times where I thought I saw something out the corner of my eye where I shouldn't have, or heard noises when nothing was around to make them. I've also had dreams...save that for a later time. I've found unexplainable markings (scars, scratches and scrapes) on my body after waking up in the morning. I'm 23 now and this stuff has been happening all my life. After 2007, when I prayed that this stuff would stop..its died down a lot. But I still get that feeling of being watched or touched every once in a while.**
edit on 22-7-2012 by WeRtheSecret because: incorrect format

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

I'm replying just to say I also had a horrible migraine on Friday that landed me in bed most of the day. I even got sick on my stomach. I felt the headache coming on in the wake of a late Thursday night thunderstorm. And all this past week I'd been seeing some shadows at the edge of my vision and even late last night, I saw some sort of outline of a person or thing in my garage when I was putting cans in the recycle bin. I did not at any time think to connect any of this to anything paranormal on account of having a really bad bout of insomnia all week and chalking it all up to poor sleep. I still don't know what to make of it but I did come across this thread and was surprised to see my own issues of the past week echoed by so many others.

I rarely get headaches! and migraines of the type that floored me the other day are exceedingly rare.

I've honestly not felt at ease about anything and felt a bad change in the air ever since Madonna did her hokey Super Bowl halftime act. Next came all that weirdness with Nicki Minaj at the awards right as Whitney died. I think the S has been hitting the fan for some time and the tragedy at Denver was just part of the chain. Coincidental? Engineered? Who knows? It's just been a lot of weird and ugly energy shoved into the public's awareness in a short space of time. No wonder we all feel strange.

edit on 22-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It could just be the heat and cold shaping the structure of the house, but I've been hearing a few odd thuds from upstairs (in locked rooms may) when my other house guests are away.

It could be nothing, it's not really spooked me, but it's been happening more noticeably for the last few days.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yes, I have been getting extremely realistic dreams of wars, dead people that I never knew and don't know if they even exist....the ' Shadow Man ' that has stayed with me for my entire life has been agitated. I don't really know how I know this. I just do. The dead people in the dreams are all wounded or have been murdered in some way. between Friday & Saturday, it being like +40 *C here yet in my DREAMS, feeling the skinny body of about a 14 year old white boy only in his briefs stabbed in his right side. All he needed/wanted, was to be held as a child one last time and to say," Be careful." Which is pretty much the same as the other dead people in my dreams of late, In my dreams I do hold them, they are colder than ice, I offer comfort, I tell them they are dead and that they need to find where they are going. But they already know they are dead and will turn the dream into a story of their lives as I comfort them before they move on. But they ARE in fact dreams, probably stimulated by all the media and other people's voiced fears. I do not believe in this veil. I do not believe ' The Veil Is Opening. ' I however, do believe that changes are occurring in the tectonic plates and that some form of being will come out from these plates changing lives, the way people live, en masse. But I do NOT know what they are. Just feeders of electricity maybe, or maybe what the " Shadow being ' are as the seem to also be feeders of electricity COULD be a reason for all the electrical storms and it IS an old belief that there ARE indeed people who have lived under the Earth since the dawn of time. But I do NOT know what made people believe this so strongly though it does fit the definition of ' Tartarus .' ' Greek Mythology ? ' The other side of the underground ' Hades ' .AND I believe this ' Shadow Man with the Hat, ' may be some kind of sleep disorder, Then again, ' They ' DO test people at sleep disorder clinics and when I was tested, 5 Neurologists and .numerous Nurses and other personal also seen ' Him/It ' Yet on even further testing, did not find any abnormal anomalies in myself or in this case themselves as well, in any of us. So who knows? Anything is possible. Yet I'm regretful to say I do not believe in some ' Religious Veil. "

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Ok, have to admit to mild onset of migraine on very early Thursday morning, becoming a horrible migraine buy afternoon till this Sunday morning. I did feel very agitated, flutters in my tummy, different from the usual migraine symptoms personal to myself. A very strong feeling of, " Something huge is going to happen but not to any family members or close friends." Then the dreams I mentioned in reply to another posted reply on this. Migraine is still trying to cling, we're about to have a major storm, lights are flickering in this whole apartment complex & my cell phone just rang, a couple of rings plus, yet no one spoke, and later when looking to see what number it was calling , no number, no unknown name/unknown number, no restricted number message, nothing at all to indicate it even rang. But there were 4 of us here who ALL jumped for no reason when the phone rang. I have to admit that this is peculiar. For now I am getting strong butterflies in my tummy, indicative of someone in my family. NOW I am worried.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNight7

Ok, have to admit to mild onset of migraine on very early Thursday morning, becoming a horrible migraine buy afternoon till this Sunday morning. I did feel very agitated, flutters in my tummy, different from the usual migraine symptoms personal to myself. A very strong feeling of, " Something huge is going to happen but not to any family members or close friends." Then the dreams I mentioned in reply to another posted reply on this. Migraine is still trying to cling, we're about to have a major storm, lights are flickering in this whole apartment complex & my cell phone just rang, a couple of rings plus, yet no one spoke, and later when looking to see what number it was calling , no number, no unknown name/unknown number, no restricted number message, nothing at all to indicate it even rang. But there were 4 of us here who ALL jumped for no reason when the phone rang. I have to admit that this is peculiar. For now I am getting strong butterflies in my tummy, indicative of someone in my family. NOW I am worried.
" Maybe Yesterday, Maybe Tomorrow. " ~ J.R ~

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I am also intrigued by the phone/time discrepencies. My cell phone was five hours behind. It was a fitful night of sleep, but I didn't remember any dreams. My 10:30 pm (22:30) alarm went off at 3:30 am. I thought.. What the heck is going on? I had a feeling something strange was happening, but shrugged and went back to sleep.

I do remember a few dreams from the previous week. In four dreams I found myself walking through the rubble of a destroyed city, and I was alone.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't know if this is in the same realm as seeing shadows and such but for the past few months I started feeling weird for no reason. My life was just fine, no problems. I felt something big was going to happen whether good or bad I didn't know. I started seeing and feeling things I couldn't explain, like something was being fed to me, like I learned a new language overnight. Its like I knew about things I never knew before, like an encyclopedia was opened in my brain I had almost like endless knowledge about life. So what do people do nowadays when they want to understand things, they look online. All these things I saw were being seen by people all over the world , I though t how great! How unique I am! So one day driving home from work I felt a sickness overcome my 'spiritual ' being. Something said "look again", look for (I will leave what i saw blank) deception. So i did and I was shown that this "road" I was on was a deception, a lure to things I shouldn't know or be involved in. A lot of people say if its evil you know, but thats the deception, what better way to lure you in with "enlightenment". Im sure a lot of you will mock me, but thats fine. I will say though lately Ive been feeling more anxious, nervous for no reason, even before the Aurora shootings, and just an hour ago I opened my browser to MSN and there was a headline that read :
(Famous Singer, Son shot) - i will leave the real name out for some reason.
I went to click on the link and the browser closed, I reopened it and there was a totally diff headline? Googled the name to see if I could find out what was going on and nothing....There was 3 other people in the room with me and the words were literally coming out of my mouth about what i saw and then it was gone...IDK ...weird....
this is how i feel now lol:
"I'm not crazy, my mom had me tested" - sheldon, Big bang theory

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes my migraine has been lingering all weekend. Just had a five hour nap to get rid of it. Not sure if it's the weather or something else, maybe the intensity of electricity in the air. Gut says it might have something to do with the solar storm and increased storm activity...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I get sleep paralysis, and I had it for the first time in a while two nights ago. I was about to fall asleep, and out of nowhere I "heard" the words "behind you." I didn't actually hear the words, it was in my head, but it was very clear and had nothing to do with what I was thinking at the time. So I opened my eyes and rolled over to check the room, and didn't say anything.

About fifteen minutes later, just as I fell asleep, I started feeling like my sheets were being pulled off of me. I opened my eyes, but having sleep paralysis I was unable to move so I just concentrated on waking myself up fully so I could function. If you've never had sleep paralysis, it is when you wake up but your body is still limp, so when you try to move it feels like your limbs are locked in place. Sometimes this is accompanied with visions, and with me it usually is. When I opened my eyes I saw a whitish-blue outline of a man's face right in front of me, like a ghost. When I fully woke up and was able to move, my room was back to normal. Right before I woke up to this, I was having a great dream that I was snowboarding in outer space, jumping off planets.

Here's a short description with my sleep paralysis experiences. The first time it was bad, I saw a woman's face right in front of me smiling. I had never experienced this before so I was freaking out and the second I gained control of my body I punched at the face, instead hitting my computer that I had fallen asleep using. A few other times I've woken up seeing bodies floating above me. Ive only seen things like that probably about 5 times, no more than ten

This time was also the first time Ive had sleep paralysis while laying on my side. I rarely sleep on my back, and I stopped doing it completely when I noticed I only get sleep paralysis when I'm sleeping on my back. Not any more, I guess.

If anyone has any information on sleep paralysis or visions like that, I would greatly appreciate it because it's very confusing, and usually scary.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hymenuggets

I only knew about Usher's step son being taken off life support after an accident where he got struck in the head by a jet ski or something and was rendered brain dead. If I come across anything about a singer's son being shot I'll post back to you here.

Charmeine, I hope you feel better soon. I'm still worn out from being so sick from the migraine on Friday. I'd be lying if I said I'd never had a migraine that bad before, but it's been years since the last one, so it took me by surprise.

My family and I did go out Saturday and this evening and I have been feeling weird vibes all over. I feel like a wolf has been let loose among the sheep. I feel that some bad energy was released in that Colorado shooting event, and on purpose. Yes I'm one of those nutters who buys into the ritualistic mumbo jumbo theories about it.

IF there are spirits, good ones, seeming more agitated and active among us, I think that may be the reason. They are fighting whatever was unleashed on us this past week. Those of us who are sensitive to the battle are going to see good shadows and bad ones. So sometimes we are going to feel the warm fuzzes, and other times we are going to feel some serious menace just at the edge of our perception.

As to the "veil" and its thinning, that's not really a religious concept as I understand it. Ordinarily, most of us know only a very plain vanilla physical world. No OOBE's, ghosts, spirits, paranormal manifestations or that sort of thing. I mean of it were common place, it would be something the other moms and I would be chatting about matter of factly at our kids sports practice. But such things are not the usual lot of most ordinary people.

So to "pierce the veil" is to have a somewhat rare ability to perceive things that are not the normal part of the common daily human experience. It encompasses things like having premonitions, and little bouts of telepathy, or seeing ghosts and shadow people and perceiving "hauntings."

To say the veil is thinning means to note that these experiences are now starting to happen to people who normally don't perceive them or experience them. For instance, my husband had a run-in with a "thing" in our house that until a few months ago was something that made itself known only to my daughter and me. My husband is such a skeptic and so entrenched in a normal ordinary existence, he was completely unable to process the event. He couldn't speak about it. We can't even discuss it. For him, it's impossible so it could not have happened, end of story. For a guy like that to have the paranormal get in his face like it did, I'd have to say, yeah, the veil IS thinning.

Oh, it also means that people like me, who sometimes see stuff and usually very vaguely, will get inundated with perceptions more often and more clearly.

Sorry for the wall of text. I had a lot to cover.
edit on 22-7-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Clarification.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Yesterday ( Sat.), I was outside and happened to look up and saw a Big Wide Chem Trail just above the top of our house here in South Carolina. I heard a plane and looked in the other direction and saw one of those big white jets flying over and another Chem Trail was following right behind that plane. And let me tell ya, that plane was moving pretty fast. So this morning when i got up, i felt really tired and my feet felt like they were draging every step i took. My husband asked what is wrong, you look like you don't feel well. I told him about the Chem Trails i saw. I really have to blame the way i was feeling on those Chem Trails. I've not felt very well all day until now. I'm feeling alittle better. Maybe some of you other folks had some Chem Trails above or near your house yesterday and that could be why you are feeling the same way. I did have a slight head ache today and took a Goody powder and it went away. This is the first Chem Trails i have seen here in about a month. I haven't felt this bad and tired until i saw these Chem Trails yesterday ! !

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

I don't remember ever having sleep paralysis but I've had super powerful lucid dreams where I could do anything I wanted. Once or twice I dreamed I was a ghost and went exploring. The last time I dreamed about that a woman saw me and screamed a blood curtling scream as if she saw a ghost, she saw me, then I immediately woke up. I was the ghost in that dream. That dream made me wonder if people could visit me via out of body experiences.

Ever since my dreams went super lucid, my dreams stopped being ordinary. My regular dreams that aren't lucid are often unique. Some examples include having super powers or waking up on an alien planet. I was thinking I only remember waking up on one weird alien planet. That is not true. I thought one dream had to be a figment of my imagination. I did have something a bit unusual happen to me last night as I was getting into bed. A dream image appeared in my head before I even finished lying down. I was outdoors somewhere and I thought this is weird, I'm still awake. The dream image just popped into my head. I went to sleep fast.

edit on 23/7/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
reply to post by lldd182

I don't remember ever having sleep paralysis but I've had super powerful lucid dreams where I could do anything I wanted. Once or twice I dreamed I was a ghost and went exploring. The last time I dreamed about that a woman saw me and screamed a blood curtling scream as if she saw a ghost, she saw me, then I immediately woke up. I was the ghost in that dream. That dream made me wonder if people could visit me via out of body experiences.

edit on 23/7/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

According to a member posting on my thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... who receives messages from his guide during OBEs..... Yes, people can visit you during their spiritual travels. I don't think I like that idea!

If anyone would like to know more information his guide shared for the human race, his user name is, Alfred2012, and he starts posting on page 41.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interesting..

I've been seeing more shadows in the corners of my eyes and dissapearring on me when I turn to look. A lot more then usual too. Odd.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join