It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I agree there is more activity, lately sneaky little so and so's too.
someone or someone's, well i feel it was more of a group, they have opened up a back door.

I also feel some people are being targeted, but they are strong and will be able to fend off the entities.
If you are someone being attacked, just remember you are stronger, you are more in control and you will push them back. cleanse yourself and your home with sage, thank your ancestors and recently departed friends and close family,because they are there fighting the battle with you. you are not alone and you are truly loved.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by orionthehunter

I agree there is more activity, lately sneaky little so and so's too.

Details? A bit more description please.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I got the feeling last night I had more company than normal. I didn't have any other flesh and blood people in my house. This afternoon the wind repeatedly kicked up around me when I was outside. A storm even popped up suddenly and that was after I checked the skies for signs of rain and only saw one cloud I thought was far away. It was pouring down within seconds of stepping back inside a building.

Does it seem like you've experienced more active or restless spirits?

I occasionally see flickers of shadows or something in my vision in my house. I don't feel at all threatened though. At least one has a pleasant touch when I feel that. I usually don't see these flickers or shadows in other houses or places so I believe I may have somehow attracted someone or could it be multiple unknowns?

It's possible my vision isn't completely normal. I can often see wispy waves in the air around objects traveling through the air. I often can see ripples in the air from traffic going by when I'm stopped at a traffic light. I don't know if lots of people see this or not.

Anyway I was wondering if others noticed extra restless activity just recently?

Witnessing it right now with my wife, but of the psychic kind. A very profitable psychic kind that I won't expand on here, but...

The wind thing makes me think of the Carlos Casteneda books. That's spooky...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I was shown a few images and scene depicting what is happening,
its hard to interpret, but i have contemplated on this for a few weeks now and still the images and scenes get shown to me.
I get the feeling they were becoming from behind where they are from, and not in front, they bypassed the gatekeeper. and nope i don't know anything about the gatekeeper or who they are.

imagine a scene of old time witch hunters with torches, dressed in brown's and natural coloured ratted clothing, but looking similar to Peter Jackson's goblins and orc, these are not exactly as i was shown but its as close as i can describe them.

I'm not sure if they have "escaped" yet but there were others sent out first, i think these are the shadows and entities what we are seeing now.

I keep trying to see more but all i keep getting is a still image similar to the Bohemian grove ones, so maybe somehow im getting mixed up, the odds of me sneaking a peak or being shown something like this is very low i think.

I have been attacked twice now, the first was smaller and easy to intimidate, I kept asking for its name over and over again, i finally grabbed it around the neck looked it in the eyes and asked it again what its name was in a forceful voice, it replied only the devil knows my name,

I don't know how i did it but my face changed into a red devil looking character, i snarled at it and I said "i am the devil". it was horrified and said its name. it started with the letter B' for some reason i cant remember it now, weird hey. for some reason knowing their name is important, it gives you power over them.

I was also show more images and scenes only i haven't been able to understand them yet

A shoe box of small spiders some blue and some black, the blue ones were poisonous.
A wall of grey wind, similar to this dust storm pic i found on the net.

And another very strange one of people building a wooden frame on the outside of an already erect shed or house. I cant even begin to imagine why anyone would do that.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks for the detailed reply. I think I know what you mean by "becoming from behind".

And... the lil' dude you had the encounter with, about how tall and does the name "Boseley" sound familiar? Is it phonetically close to what it uttered?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My daughter passed away in 2010....didn't experience anything until lately...finding dimes....hearing slightly her voice and dreams ! the feeling that something BIG is about to happen!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yeppers..Sirius is rising its the beginning of Ramadan. And, the dead are rising. I think. Plus, there is a massive ritual in the preliminary stages... I refer to the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. As we approach the Winter Solstice all this will increase, I wager.

I recommend fasting and meditating and praying.

OR

Rolling over and going back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
For a while now I've felt every evening and night that I'm not alone, that someone is watching me. It's unsettling, but not frightful. It could be if I'd choose to be afraid, but I don't. I don't know if it's a good or bad entity, but I know if it doesn't have good intentions, I'm still stronger than it is, and it can't do anything to me if I don't let it. I also occasionally feel this "veil" being very thin, but it's never a negative feel.

Another thing I've noticed, when my parent's dog is with me he always wants to be extremely close to me, it's like he's afraid. It started during this summer, and I'm the only person he does it to, he's never done anything like it before, and he's 6 years old.

I also was extremely sick yesterday, and many other people seemed to be as well. Still, it could be a coincidence.

And I wake up almost every night at 5am, I've been getting heavy night sweats, my dreams feel extremely long, and I'm meeting old friends in my dreams.

Not the most coherent text but I wanted to contribute.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

someone or someone's, well i feel it was more of a group, they have opened up a back door.

Hello, I may have 'turned the ages' in 2011 after maybe being 'annointed' in 2010 (at the solstice eclipse) and around the summer solstice of this year I might have descended into the underworld and 'pulled an Aragorn', if you catch my drift.

edit on 22-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks for the detailed reply. I think I know what you mean by "becoming from behind".

And... the lil' dude you had the encounter with, about how tall and does the name "Boseley" sound familiar? Is it phonetically close to what it uttered?

oh gosh i suck at size distance and numbers but im guessing about 3 to 4 foot high, skinny mangy looking creature too, and yeah that name could very well be it. It wasn't a long name but i'm sure it was more than one syllable, just like Bosleley.

Have you seen him too? what is this little twerp up to?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I don't understand, why would you do something dark. and im not sure what pulling an Aragorn is

And when you got anointed what substance was used and how many people were there with you, I don't know anything about the occult, and cant understand why someone would go along this path.

I work a little bit with magik (wicca), but just the basics enough to help with herbal baths and so forth.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 22/7/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Man can try and control the weather, but Earth will always prevail. 60 billion years of evolution has proven that. Nature always finds a way. But this thread isn't about weather control so I am ending it there.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't understand, why would you do something dark.

The dead have to rise at this time, and angels have to come forth. But you can't bring angels forth without bringing demons forth, just as you can't bring yin without yang, you can't bring Thor without Loki. Unity expresses itself as pairs of opposites.

and im not sure what pulling an Aragorn is

You haven't seen RoTK? Remember when Aragoen enlists the army of the dead to save Minas Tirith? That's pulling an Aragorn.

And when you got anointed what substance was used and how many people were there with you, I don't know anything about the occult, and cant understand why someone would go along this path.

No substance, no one was with me, I was out of my body...I was taken through the gates of God and Man.

Love and harmony

Same to you

edit on 22-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePursuitOfTruth

Pursuit of Truth, my household is sick as well. Now of course it could just be norovirus. But my husband felt ill Friday into Saturday morning, kid felt ill in the middle of the night last night and slept til 11:00 this am. Unusual for Mr. early riser. Myself, well, feel semi yucky today, but not as bad as everyone else. In my earlier reply, I mentioned a candle moving in a way I can't figure, told to me by my son. On my birthday. Which, happens to be the day before my grandmothers birthday. She has been dead for two years this coming December. My son also woke up a terrible headache (tummy bug?) and told me he had another dream about the big black talking gibberish wolf. This is the third this week. I have no idea if any of this could be tied together. My wolf dreams are not usually so closely had and are never really scary. Mine are ..oh there is a wolf in my yard...weird. and then it occurs to me...there shouldn't be a wolf in my yard. Then I get scared. Other things have happened in this house and other places I have lived. Honestly, they were occurances that I could explain away for the most part and never happened close together in time. Now I am beginning to wonder a little.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

oh boy thank you for clearing that up, i was like oh my gosh what are you into lol,
sorry about that x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes, the treadmill i was on at the gym suddenly stopped and 666 was all it was reading. Also my friends mom said to me and my friend that the world is unsafe tonight even before we said anything to her. and my dog has been acting wierd, not as energetic as usuall

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have to speak up because last night I had an experience that I haven't had for quite a while.

The last time I expereinced sleep paralysis accompanied by a sense of doom, is when my neighbor committed suicide. I felt her being chased through my room by something dark and I screamed so loud it woke the neighborhood!

My manager came over to house the next day and asked if I was okay, and told me about my neighbor's death.

But last night an intense energy engulfed me with tremendous negativity and I was paralysed. I was awake but deep asleep and was struggling to tell this entity to "Go Away!"

In my paralysis I asked it's name, what it wanted and the negativity just grew. So I started to love it and asked it if had any love to give or inspiration for me, if not, get out of here! It back away, into a corner and spit at me, then vanished!

I've had wonderful dreams and visitations at times, but I was disappointed that this wasn't one of them.

edit on 22-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Time to chime in.

I have always had some type of anomaly happening, usually just sporadic, like the electronics reacting when I pass by or touch. However for the past couple of weeks it has increased to a daily occurrence.

For the past couple of nights my home has been buzzing with electrical activity and I can not shake the feeling that I am being watched. Last night I felt as if I was under emotional attack, desperate feelings kept me tossing and turning while listening to things go bump with in my home. Tapping noises, clicking noises, voices.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You haven't seen RoTK? Remember when Aragoen enlists the army of the dead to save Minas Tirith? That's pulling an Aragorn.

I watched the whole trilogy mesmerised, in awe and as soon as saw that I was like, ah come on man that's fake as hell, lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Marie13

hey Marie /wave

Im hardly an expert but i don't think your departed grandmother would make you all ill.

I can recommend some actions that could help.
Go through the whole house and give it a thorough spring clean, even to the extend of wiping out all the cupboards and giving the linen press fresh wash.
Have the carpets dry cleaned and totally go to the extremes of cleaning everything, even if you do one room a day.
Also if you haven't tried smudging give it a go, i like white sage it has a sweeter smell, there's is plenty of information online if you don't know how its done.

You could even make herbal sachets to put under your pillows. oh that's another thing, if you haven't replaced your pillows in a while, it may be time to do so. especially if you son is waking up with a headache.

oh and the wolf showing up is odd, well to me it is, but other have seen them. Spirit Animal Guides Mine is Raven, what is yours?

Just some food for thought and welcome to ATS x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 22/7/12 by Whateva69 because: im not dyslexic really, i just type crappy

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join