It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Yes ! I got up early Tuesday morning around 3:30 am to get a drink of water and looked out my kitchen window to check on our two dogs and of coarse they were asleep. It was very quiet and I happen to notice a round yellowish / white light just hovering about three feet off the ground around their fence. I'm like what is that, and then it disappeared. I know if it was making any kind of noises our two dogs would have been barking. It was about the size of a hamburger bun. Thats the best way i can describe the light that i saw.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Hey..

Well I'm not much of a thread starter, but if someone else wants to raise the subject I'm happy to chime in....I've been suspicious since day one really. The whole shebang about priestesses lighting the flame from the sun and then touring it round the UK, followed by private ceremonies and a Lighting of the Cauldron at the opening of the games...I just think it's insanely pagan, and where else to put it but right out there in front of everyone and dress it up as a wee charade that means nothing?

Not that there is anything at all wrong with being pagan, before anyone starts...
I'm pagan to my core.

I wish I could find the link to the BBC report last night at about 8.30pm, live from London just after the flame arrived, where the reporter said several times that there would be thing private event....I'm still scratching my head about why they would need that and what might be involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

you know what?..

funny you should ask..

I would have to say yes.

yes, its been a little more active around this old house..

over the past few days...
edit on 21-7-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I haven't had exactly paranormal as in ghosts, but in the past couple weeks my best friend had 2 visions (the kind where you go to do something, and you see what'll happen when you do, like plucking your eyebrows and jabbing yourself in the eye with tweezers) and 3 deja vus. I had 1 deja vu, and I've had weird dreams. one involved my spirit animal, and the other involved this house that was crawling with malevolent spirits, to the point that I got dizzy and ran out screaming. Not my general sort of nightmare.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow! What an incredible topic to pop up. I had the same feeling around the time you created this thread and I ended up seeing an evil spirit. I got woken up by a creature who was outlined and filled in all black. He was very tall and thin, his head was the same thickness as his neck, it could be argued that he may have had a hood of sorts.

It felt so real that I picked up the Ruger LCP firearm on my bureau, I was about to pull the trigger then he faded away and disappeared through my doorway. The light behind him from the hallway was being blocked by his form so his body was solid, he also was NOT transparent.

If anyone else has experienced something similar please share. I just remember feeling so...strange...before I tried to go to sleep that night.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yesterday, almost twelve noon I was in my bedroom on the bed sipping coffee talking to my Mother and Step Dad on my iphone when out of the blue a broken cuckoo clock started whirrring and the little bird came out and started chirping. I bought it six or more months ago at a flea market for 15 dollars, took it home and tried to fix it. It's the kind with weights and chains hanging down. It was pretty messed up inside so I decided I would take it in to a clock shop and have it fixed since it was so beautiful on the outside, never did though, guess I will now.

Anyhow, I told my Mom, "Gotta go, my clock is going off! Lol, I hung up and filmed it, it went for a minute or so until I started speaking. I've tried to upload it here and elsewhere on the web but it seems that a .mov is non camera grata. If there is a non intensive method of uploading it I will. My sister thinks it was my father visiting who passed away in 2006, he always loved clocks with birds on them. So yeah, the veil is thinning......

STM

Edit to add: My father was into end of the world subjects so perhaps the clock going off just before 12 noon was an indicator as to how close we are to the end times.........
edit on 7/21/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I dunno if we all need to see a clock go nuts. I get it. Your clock went nuts...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
Wow! What an incredible topic to pop up. I had the same feeling around the time you created this thread and I ended up seeing an evil spirit. I got woken up by a creature who was outlined and filled in all black. He was very tall and thin, his head was the same thickness as his neck, it could be argued that he may have had a hood of sorts.

It felt so real that I picked up the Ruger LCP firearm on my bureau, I was about to pull the trigger then he faded away and disappeared through my doorway. The light behind him from the hallway was being blocked by his form so his body was solid, he also was NOT transparent.

If anyone else has experienced something similar please share. I just remember feeling so...strange...before I tried to go to sleep that night.

FYI: These types of experiences are being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also have a few mentions of this type being in my thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps you find others like yourself to get answers.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Triesta

Why did it go off after hanging 6+ months on the wall? What triggered the tangled, warped cogs? Plus one piece isn't even in it, it's in my laundry room. Your attitude is pretty spare, think before you post..... this is not GLP, . . . . . Get It?

STM

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I woke up this morning feeling like I had just run a marathon. Very tired and it felt like I had been very busy in the dreamscape. I went upstairs to have a smoke outside with my neighbors and found that three of them were up all night feeling very ill and nauseous. I too felt strange and found myself cloud watching for most of the day. I finally decided to stop when my roomate came in and told me I had to go outside (as it had been awhile) and look at the bizarre clouds. Sure enough they were as wierd as it gets. Long roundish and curved (Signs of H.A.A.R.P.) from what I understand (See YouTube).

So in short, yes I felt odd all day.
edit on 21-7-2012 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typos from keyboard sticking!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Last night i woke up in the middle of the night to by bed moving , it stopped was a bit scared,but i ignored it and went back to sleep .

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There was a disruption in space-time this week, not sure how/why. All day Friday I thought it was Saturday, and all day today I thought it was Sunday, after correcting myself multiple times...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
reply to post by caitlinfae

A private ceremony with the flame?? Never heard if that before... Almost sounds like It deserves its own thread...maybe someone will have some answers...

en.mercopress.com...

A Royal Marine Commando abseiled into the Tower of London, which dates back 1,000 years and is one of London's most popular tourist attractions on the River Thames, at 2012 local time (1912GMT), Friday July 20.
The flame will share the same security as the Crown Jewels used for royal coronations.
“The Tower of London really is the gateway to London so it is really appropriate that the flame spends its first night here securely in the Jewel House with the other things that are important to the nation, the crown jewels,” Richard Dannatt, constable of the tower and a former British Army

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Yep.

Last night was crazy for me. I won't even go into many details here. I even woke up to my cellphone being set an hour behind the real time this a.m. I also had horrible dreams in cycles last night including a couple AP episodes. I haven't had a nightmare since I was a small child. I did NOT want to AP last night and that is not usual for me.

That's weird as hell...I noticed my laptops time had inexplicably jumped an hour ahead yesterday!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The clock in my car went back an hour

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

I'm sorry but I have a lot of open ended beliefs, but the fact that weather could be controlled by man baffles me. I honestly don't think the government is that smart. Earth will always prevail. It has been proven through history that Earth goes through changes and cycles, and we are just experiencing another change and another cycle of life. With all due respect. NASA and the government knows very little about the way the universe works, we can see this by new discoveries being made each day that changes the way scientists think and believe. I just don't think man who has only been around for 30,000 some years could even begin to understand how to control something that's over 60 billions of years old!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

I'm sorry but I have a lot of open ended beliefs, but the fact that weather could be controlled by man baffles me. I honestly don't think the government is that smart. Earth will always prevail. It has been proven through history that Earth goes through changes and cycles, and we are just experiencing another change and another cycle of life. With all due respect. NASA and the government knows very little about the way the universe works, we can see this by new discoveries being made each day that changes the way scientists think and believe. I just don't think man who has only been around for 30,000 some years could even begin to understand how to control something that's over 60 billions of years old!

If you had finished watching that video I was telling you about, you would have seen how the government can control things. It will really blow your mind the capabilities they've had, and kept them hidden from us!
Maybe you should go back and skip ahead past the part you thought was boring.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by Triesta

Why did it go off after hanging 6+ months on the wall? What triggered the tangled, warped cogs? Plus one piece isn't even in it, it's in my laundry room. Your attitude is pretty spare, think before you post..... this is not GLP, . . . . . Get It?

STM

Dude. Slow your roll. You don't need to post a video of your clock going nuts, or record it going nuts for everyone else to see. You could just tell the story and people can visualize it. There's no need to tell me my attitude is anything.

And I don't know if it really matters to you but I have Aspergers and I'm trying to fix your logic. Because to me it would make more sense if you just told the story and left out the actual recording to save people time.

And it would make more logic if warnings were issued before bans were issued. It would make more sense if other people assumed that there are users with "mental illness" who do deserve warnings as opposed to initial punishments due to an inability to use reason. Kind of like shooting before asking questions.

And it would also make more logic if instead of people continuing to use acronyms, they stopped making broad assumptions that everyone knows what theyre talking about

edit on 22-7-2012 by Triesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry sled, I just don't buy it. They can try to, but I just don't buy the fact that they can control anything. Don't need to watch the video again! We can agree to disagree on this one. I feel strongly about this.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Well this is weird. I don't know who would actually recognize my posts on the subject but I'm a bit of a connoisseur of bringing about the flora and fauna of the "other side".

I can safely say that, for years, I've been communicating with the other side and bringing countless Tulpa (or whatever your chosen word is for them) into my home. My wife, daughter, and guests have all seen them at one time or another with accurate descriptions of my "friends". Well... about six months ago, I delved into a deep depression. One that required me to even go see a therapist. Part of my issue was that I lost complete contact with the spiritual nature that I normally am very chummy with. Again, if you don't know the details, either ask or look up some of my earlier posts on the subject.

So... a few nights ago (two nights before this thread started), I finally got it back. Everything. It all came back and I was communing with the dead and bringing about fuzzies (what I call some of the flora I summon). I decided to invite two particular entities into my home; one that resembled a turtle (could look either shadow or white) and the other is an actual bipedal that might come off as either green or silhouette(ish). For the first time, I never caught wind of these guys the next day. Nor did my family.

Point is this: This thread is full of posts reporting things that I deal with (again now, thank gods) on a daily basis. Yet I haven't seen any on this day that everybody else is seeing them. Not only that but I'm not even seeing the ones I sent out. Maybe I should go flyer the posts in town but I'm actually a bit concerned about where they went as I spent a deal of time bringing them about.

Consider this the paranormal milk carton missing child label: If you see a small turtle-like entity or a 4-5' tall little dude walking around in your house, please let me know.

Other than that, carry on and realize that we are only just beginning to scratch the surface. The "dead" and us are less than dimensions apart. We all share the same space but we don't all see it. Think of it as a pitch of tone too high for you to hear.

It's still there. Even if you can't hear it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join