Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I laughed when I read this post and then it hit me, last night while reading online in my garage, I kept sensing somebody was walking into my garage, it happend at least 3 times. very unusual !!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by Expat888

Interesting that Ghost Month occurs right around Ramadan. So much spiritual worship in such a short amount of time could explain a lot of what we are feeling.

Link on Ghost Month because I had to google it myself. mandarin.about.com...

its the way they figure the moon phase to set the dates for ramadan - its started close to ghost month a few times over the years .. ghost month is set by the chinese lunar calander ... the chinese new year and islamic new year even occur close at times theres a few months between them this year ...
back to ghost month ... going to be more activity from them this year and bit more complicated ( cant think of word in english that fits ... late night here and half asleep trying to post in english ... ) than normal this year already some strong ones out and about ...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi, I have been on and off this sight for about 5 years just as an observer. Today I joined because of this thread. My 45th bday was July 19th. That evening my teenaged son told me of an unusual occurance in our home while I was out having a girly shopping day. Now whether he was bored or just overly imaginative I cannot say. I do not believe he made up the story though. While playing on his PC he heard a noise come from my room. he went in to see what it was and there was a candle in one of my shoes about 5 feet from where it should have been. Which was in a candle holder on my vanity. It could not have rolled onto the floor and into my shoe because my vanity is a LITTLE cluttered. In its path is a wire basket with makeup etc. He put it back and went back to the PC across the hall. he said it happened again about 20 minutes later. Oddly, he did not seem frightened. I would have been. All week both of us have not sleep well and have had vivid dreams which we have discussed every day. Just plain weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
July 17 is the beginning of the Dog Days. I always experience vivid dreams and spiritual revelations during this period. It's a great time for prayer and retrospection.

The Dog Star, Sirius is also known as our Spiritual Sun, esoterically the heart of our physical Sun. During the Dog Days when Sirius disappears into the Sun's glowing light, it could be said that our physical Sun is embracing our Spiritual Sun! After such a celestial union a rebirth or resurrection can be expected.

This is the period of time Sirius disappears from the sky — sequenced in the myth when Isis is hiding until the birth of her son, Horus — eventually the star reappears after Horus is born — resurrection. It is time! Crystalinks.com/inundation

Sirius was astronomically the foundation of their [Egypt's] entire religious system. It was the embodiment of Isis, sister and consort of the god Osiris, who appeared in the sky as Orion. www.souledout.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
'Have you any notion what was the strange event that occurred in the desert country of Arabia when hundreds of thousands of the dead were revived within a brief period and those who had been misguided through generations put on Divine color, and those who were blind obtained sight, and those who had been dumb began to speak of the understanding of the Divine, and the world underwent a revolution which had never been seen or heard of before? It was the supplications during dark nights of one who had lost himself in God which raised a clamor in the world, and manifested such wonders as appeared impossible in the case of that unlearned helpless one. Send down Thy blessings and peace, O Allah, on him and his people according to the amount of pain and anguish he felt for his Ummah, and pour down upon him the lights of Thy mercy forever.'
[Barakat-ud-Du'a, Ruhani Khaza'in, Vol. 6, pp. 10-11]

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yup me too.....seeing shadows, shapes and almost whole bodies walking past me, behind me, seeing them just for a fraction of a second in mirrors...very strange weird intense emotional dreams about people I've loved who have passed, dreaming that they are with me in my garden, all at the same time, even if they never met. I work in a very old building, and it's absolutely teeming with ghosties...all benign as far as I can tell...they just hang out there cos they like it I think, and most of what I've seen has happened there. I haven't felt threatened by any of it,apart from an odd weird nightmare that didn't last very long and I can't remember now anyway.

But...my boyfriend, who isn't nearly as spooky as me, said that he woke up in the middle of the night last week to see a face in mid air and a voice telling he should be gone. I put it down to maybe an over active spirit guide, and it hasn't bothered him really, but it's a little strange.

Lots of what people report here seems to have been happening around me too. I suspect the building I work in is a bit of a hot spot...right beside a river, little stone bridge to get to it, at a crossroads kind of in the middle of nowhere...there has to be something going on there!

Ok...so this is a conspiracy site...let me just run with this a little if I may.........this is when the weirdenss started with me......

On the 11th June, the Olympic torch passed within 20 feet of my house. I took pictures, blethered to the neighbours, sat and watched from the top of the garden wall, and was very strangely emotional, to the point of tears about it all, even if I don't give a hoot about the games themselves..I honestly don't. Forgot about it, ignored the Games stuff on telly as much as I could, and thought I was just being silly.

Then last night, on one of my rare news watching half hours, I saw the Olympic flame arrive in London, courtesy of the Royal Marines, and after it was handed over, and Boris had amused us all for a bit, it was whisked off for a private ceremony....really...a private ceremony in the Tower of London....What in God's name was that all about, eh? My head just about spun when I heard that announced by the reporter, and suddenly it wasn't so weird that I got emotional about it before.

I can't put my finger on why this bothers me so much, but there is something very very strange iin this flame thing...it's not just a torch...there is something else going on that we will never know the truth about. Ideas please....however crazy...
What is it lighting up? What's this ceremony thing all about...in the Jewel House at the Tower of London? It's almost too symbolic, too pagan, hidden in plain sight, masquerading as pagentry and Britishness, but it's shifting something.

Bah...I'll probably never know...but it's worth keeping an eye or two on....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow, a lot more responses than I anticipated.

As far as the possibility of wispy shadows in the corner of my eye being floaters, I don't think so. I have on a few occasions seen floaters, not very often, and it's not the same thing. Seeing wavy lines or ripples in the air around moving objects such as cars is something else. I'm not even sure if that is paranormal or just part of normal vision.

Marie, the object moving by itself is strange. I usually like to look for or rule out logical explanations first since I am a logical thinker and an engineer. I would have never even posted anything about the paranormal if I didn't feel anonymous since I believe that could hurt my career even though it is part of the world about us. Plus I had some serious paranormal incidents in my past with no logical explanation that remind me I can't be imagining things because those incidents really did happen. As far as things moving around in the house, possibilities include pranks on someone, unknown animals in the house moving things around and then hiding, or something paranormal. I know someone who claims she had something paranormal move things around in her place. I myself have experienced a flying squirrel in the house. This was when I was younger. This happened three times. I believe one time something woke me up by jumping on and off my chest while I was sleeping on my back.

I woke up alarmed thinking what was that? I know something jumped on and off of me. Then I wondered could it have been a vivid dream. I thought no. I'm sure it was something. Then I wondered what if it was a rat? I turned on the bedroom light and found a squirrel. That thing could run. Sorry about digressing a little. To sum up we opened the door to the house and eventually while we didn't catch the squirrel, it escaped each time out the front door. That was one incident where it was not paranormal. Even though the question remained about how the squirrels got in the house. Someone at school invented a story about our house being haunted by an old lady who used to live there. I didn't believe it. That house did have some weird electrical issues. Lights would turn on by themselves, well just a touch lamp did on a few occasions. No one was touching it.

I digress, I'm a bit tired and will go back to sleep for a little while and probably check back late tomorrow. I'm not expecting anything else unusual but if I notice, I'll report back.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Last night in seattle, Approx West, of seattle I observed a floating ball of light. One which seemed to be above the tree line. Not connected to anything. A ball of light that was as bright as a flashlight 20 feet from you, but this was again off in the horizion. I asked a buddy what it was.

It was unexplained. Ball of light.
Hovering.

Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes, I kept having terrible nightmares the night of the shooting. After the third time waking up from one I just gave up on sleeping. Then I went on ATS and found out about the shooting, and then there was a thunderstorm that passed overhead. The first thunderstorm I can remember in the 3 years or so I've lived here. I remember because its been so long since I have heard that sound.

The worst dream... I was late to be somewhere and someone was driving me somewhere to be dropped off. I grabbed a shirt from the car and ran toward my destination (dont know or remember where) and I had to use my hands for something, maybe get something from my pockets as I ran, so I was carrying my shirt in my teeth. Then I noticed a rancid taste in my mouth and it was then that I noticed there was the upper half of a dead body occupying my shirt, and the blood was all over the shirt and In my mouth... It tasted horrible, like the body had been dead for a few days or weeks. It was rotting and the scalp had rotted away and there was just a bloody skull with remnants of flesh still there... When I woke up the taste was still in my mouth for a few seconds... It was creepy!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

A private ceremony with the flame?? Never heard if that before... Almost sounds like It deserves its own thread...maybe someone will have some answers...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I've seen many balls of light in my time and I've even been a ball of light. It's consciousness outside of a body. A spirit or a God or something, whatever. Someone having and OOBE or a "big" dream or something. Many people assume they are "UFOs".

edit on 21-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I too believe the veil is lifting, our own Dimension is crossing the Dimension and World of the Dead. If you are a Bible believer, the Dead are rising from their graves. If you are of Native blood, the Ancient Ones are about to return. Stay tuned, the Big Show is about to start. Popcorn, anyone?

It's thinning alright.

I have begun to see past relatives in lucid dreams that I have not seen for years.

I'll take some of that popcorn.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Yes, I kept having terrible nightmares the night of the shooting. After the third time waking up from one I just gave up on sleeping. Then I went on ATS and found out about the shooting, and then there was a thunderstorm that passed overhead. The first thunderstorm I can remember in the 3 years or so I've lived here. I remember because its been so long since I have heard that sound.

The worst dream... I was late to be somewhere and someone was driving me somewhere to be dropped off. I grabbed a shirt from the car and ran toward my destination (dont know or remember where) and I had to use my hands for something, maybe get something from my pockets as I ran, so I was carrying my shirt in my teeth. Then I noticed a rancid taste in my mouth and it was then that I noticed there was the upper half of a dead body occupying my shirt, and the blood was all over the shirt and In my mouth... It tasted horrible, like the body had been dead for a few days or weeks. It was rotting and the scalp had rotted away and there was just a bloody skull with remnants of flesh still there... When I woke up the taste was still in my mouth for a few seconds... It was creepy!

Oh my!! What a horrific dream!
I may have to analyze this one, just for my own satisfaction of knowing its meaning ( when I get time ). There is definitely a "message" there for you! Do you have any idea what it is saying to you?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We had a new moon Jul 19. Maybe this was the cause of all the abnormal experiences yesterday?

Just research moon phases and behavior.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

For myself, I have followed moon phases for years. Nope, this definitely feels like a different more intense energy than just normal moon phases...this year seems darker than previous years somehow.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Hi everyone. I'm new here and i would like to make a comment reguarding the cell phone incident. Around the first part of this past week, my husband asked me to plug his cell phone into the charger to recharge it because he didn't have any bars left on it. So i did. Between an hour or two later i unplugged his cell phone to give it back to him and it had a really weird message on the screen that neither one of us have ever "seen" before. The message said, cell phone is still chargeing. Now let me say this, the charger was still plugged into the outlet. We both were looking at each with a shocking look on our face. My husband made a comment reguarding the message that appeared on his phone. Man, i have never seen anything like this before on my phone! This was very weird to say the least.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I read earlier in the thread that someone else experienced the phone setting back an hour just as I did.

Can someone point me to where the other person shared their experience? Or did I miss it in this thread?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I had mentioned that my cell phone was acting weird. It was charging as well and turned on by itself twice, lit up the entire room. So I unplugged the charger while I slept. But the time did not change...I wonder if the solar storm is the cause behind strange cell phone activity.

link   
reply to post by cry93

I had mentioned that my cell phone was acting weird. It was charging as well and turned on by itself twice, lit up the entire room. So I unplugged the charger while I slept. But the time did not change...I wonder if the solar storm is the cause behind strange cell phone activity.

link   
reply to post by cry93

oops pls delete not sure why this posted twice
edit on 21-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join