Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wow, yes, I did notice something was up last night anyway.

Felt really weird all of a sudden, feeling of impending doom and being watched. Even made me go out an check around the house.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

did anything unique happen to you last night, Wrabbit ?
It seems like these 'noticed' days/nights occur in clusters (as far as human interaction goes)

It's nothing earth shattering or dramatic. I wanted some time to consider how to put this though because it's a little different than the others who felt something. I actually slept through this event and slept in yesterday. That is what is off for my life in this event occurring. I woke yesterday with a general sense of well being and calm which hasn't been there in that way for months. I'm talking about the general sense of things, not the specifics of life like next week's finals for summer term or such...but life in general.

The sense was strongly that something had changed and uncertainty...chaos to events..was considerably less than it's been. It's still so hard to put into words....and then I'd been on here a good 30-45 minutes chasing down and 'tending to' my thread posts from the days before, until I found what happened and turned on a TV to see some news.

Even today, the event that has happened is tragic and horrible beyond words. That is not a question. However, I can't help but note that I feel a general lessening of that strong 'anticipation' feeling that has been there for months. Nothing is gone....but lessened. As if events are getting closer and firming up for path and sequence it's coming.

Sorry if this doesn't make as much sense as I mean for it to....I'm having trouble myself at times for interpreting events and feelings.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yes, I have been seeing spirits more than usual around me. I was also wondering "what's up with this?"

I don't have any bad feelings from them either. I think we are seeing more because the veil is lifting this year, as we speak. So we will continue to see even more as the year progresses.

As for the wavy lines, I have seen this, too. No idea what that is. Maybe seeing the vibrations of another dimension getting closer to us?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Definitely. Which direction did you check in? I keep getting drawn to the Eastern sky and I have no idea why.

It's amazing how many of us in different parts of North America are experiencing the same thing - even the non-sensitive people are feeling it too.

Side note, looks like we have a debunker among us. Have some respect for what others believe in.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Makes sense. It's what a lot of us have been feeling lately and when you look at events happening around the globe and outside the globe...solar storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, wild fires, hotter than hell weather with record breaking temperatures, the worst drought that the US has seen in decades, the biggest and most damaging tornadoes. Then you throw in all the terrorist attacks happening in the east, the wars happening across the globe, this shooting in Denver, and all the other crap and sick sh*t people are pulling these days. Have I mentioned it's a sick sick world? No wonder we're all on edge. Something is changing around us. Something is brewing.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Interesting..

I've been seeing more shadows in the corners of my eyes and dissapearring on me when I turn to look. A lot more then usual too. Odd.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why don't I experience anything paranormal ?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Something paranormal just happened here. A moron posted a moronic response, I reported it and it was removed within minutes...
edit on 21-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
Why don't I experience anything paranormal ?

You have to open your heart to it.

Really.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Interesting..

I've been seeing more shadows in the corners of my eyes and dissapearring on me when I turn to look. A lot more then usual too. Odd.

Now it's odd you should say that. I've been noticing that for a few weeks, on and off, but I've simply written it off to lack of sleep in college cram courses they run for the summer term. Hmm.. Anyone else getting that where lack of sleep wouldn't be a reasonable explanation?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBoilingFrog

Yep but I think some people are more sensitive than others and are more...tuned in. I think everyone has a sixth sense, it's called intuition. But not everyone is open to believing it. Like the latest debunker we just had on the thread.

To the non-believers: seriously. We don't mock your threads, so show us the same respect, all negative comments will be reported.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I blame climate change and stress on the lack of sleep. It's not cooling down at night time at all and makes for very restless nights.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Yeah, me too, the Spirit activity has increased in a dramatic way it seems the last few days. Then my wife's Dad, who lives in a Nursing Home in another State, rung our phone at 3:11 this morning. As soon as she answered, the phone went dead, our modem went down, I guess Time Warner was rebooting their servers or performing maintenance. The wife saw a being in our upstairs bathroom two days ago, she said is was watching her. When she saw it, it turned slightly, and disappeared. We all have been hearing footsteps upstairs when no one is up there.

I too believe the veil is lifting, our own Dimension is crossing the Dimension and World of the Dead. If you are a Bible believer, the Dead are rising from their graves. If you are of Native blood, the Ancient Ones are about to return. Stay tuned, the Big Show is about to start. Popcorn, anyone?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
3 nights now. I go to sleep and I'm soon on the astral. I wake up so tired.
But I don't feel that the veil is particular thin, just that the astral is particularly active.
There's a battle there. Everytime I shut my eyes I'm called to fight.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yep.. it always picks up as ghost month approaches ... after that it drops off again ...
burn hell money and set out some food for them they'll appreciate it and not bother you ...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Interesting that Ghost Month occurs right around Ramadan. So much spiritual worship in such a short amount of time could explain a lot of what we are feeling.

Link on Ghost Month because I had to google it myself. mandarin.about.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I have become hesitant to talk about things that are not pertaining to this world. People are dangerous lately. I feel like we are being tagged for future harassment.

I can't help it though.

I have been extra sensitive lately. Starting about a month ago I felt the strongest urge. A temptation I never felt like that before. I think I was being seduced to call the dark one. I know what people will say. Please leave or laugh to yourselves silently.

I was considering what I had read before lunch and was feeling damn good. I suddenly was overwhelmed with thoughts of the futility of my....resistance to power.

I have for a long time reduced my "output" so as to 1, mask my signature, 2 not influence people.

I was sooo tempted to just throw in the towel. I started justifying his position against "God". The injustice of being punished for love. Etc.

I was really troubled and was hungry for power. I mean I was reaching levels I had long since set aside. It took a long process of "rebooting" to get over these feelings. I was filled with thoughts of seeking beauty, destroying the ugly, exalting the talented, having people worship me. It was freaking insane. It was not me.

I eventually got past that and realized what I went through. I was a little freaked out but got over it.
Then this month I have felt like a vengeance hovering around me. I can get headaches, vile thoughts, physical pain.....whatever. Then it goes away when I realize I am being targeted out of spite, or in an effort to wear me down.

Every time things like that happen I feel I have activated more of myself. Like the parts I put away for harder times are being forced to activate now. I am sorry I can't explain it beyond that.

I find myself with more energy after these attacks. I in turn need less meditation and time for recharging.
I think someone opened a can of bait on us. We are being fished to serve the enemy and open more of those lesser energies up to the world. I think the excess energy I have is because some have fallen prey to these efforts and have given up their source ....."field". Like finding an allies shield on the ground and not seeing him around near it.

Whatever it is that we have being done to us, it feels like a massive influx has been called to assist the fallen. We have to be on guard. The only thing that will be wagered now is our will and our resolve. Sides are being chosen, and some are repeating history by siding with the enemy. It happens every time he comes to destroy us. Each time we grow from our fallen allies. This time around I think we will finally have enough juice to challenge him. Our field is growing and the cycles are reducing.
If you think that insane then fine. Ok.
To the rest....hold it down.

edit on 21-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No disrespect intended but questions such as this will always give a deceptive response.

You could ask "has anyone noticed the clouds look different lately" and you will get 10 pages of agreement. But because people who haven't noticed a difference don't respond, and the people who think its the same are the majority, make no mistake, it gives a misleading impression.

So I'm not doubting individual responses and experiences, but try not to take as legitimate proof of an increase based on people saying "yes"

The paranormal activity is probably the same today and yesterday as on every other Friday and Saturday.

Again, no disrespect meant, its just these sort of threads grind my gears as people tend to misinterpret all the positive responses, forgetting the people who haven't noticed anything simply are choosing not to post out of good manners... as coming in and saying "no" is a bit rude

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have been noticing a relevant shift in demeanor across the board. The general statement I have been using lately is "People are returning to THEIR base nature". While that sounds a bit bleak or near-sighted I believe this is what you are seeing. Suppressed dreams(dream time and life-goals) have been blanket issue for most Americans for a long, long time. This in conjunction with "tolerance" to things you/they have been programmed to not like has in effect been -FRACTURED- in recent weeks (really the past year but your feeling it now). More cases of road rage and random violence have cropped in recent weeks. There has always been wackos, but the type of violence im seeing is like balloon bursting that has been getting filled for a very long time.

NOW - How does this relate to this thread. I believe you are seeing and feeling the collective chaos dissipating and reforming into new areas. Even as I write this thread, I feel a dramatic buildup of energy trying to push and pull me in several directions - primarily down - not negative, not positive, but a DESPERATE NEED for grounding. I have felt personally a static buildup peak at around 2pm est every day for the past week and is gone by about 6pm and then peaks again at about 4-5 am est. Let me ask how many of you are waking up at these times or feeling like your going to explode at these times? One of my dear friends got in a fight with his GF 2 nights ago, drunk and having a very violent verbal fight(this dude is NOT VIOLENT -- if anything he gets more docile when drunk), then turned violent and he injured her head bad, then proceeded to call the cops ON HER and she got a MIP. The next day he said it was like all the anger and all the crap that has ever happened to him came out in one crazed moment to a woman he adores and who has all but saved his life, he was UTTERLY confused. Not to mention this girl who I have come to know as a sweet, loving and fair minded girl was SO CRAZY also that the cops even said she was COMPLETELY deranged and absolutely blind drunk. It took 2 burly cops to control her apparently - and well... shes tiny.

What does this have to do with ghosts and paranormal?
Why do you think they are ghosts, why does anything linger? because its not done yet. Unfinished. Kinda like when that dude cuts you off at the same intersection and you just deal every time -- but then.. the other day you just flipped the eff out -- hard core and it feel great GREAT -- oooo... but then you couldn't shake it for the whole day.... imagine if all the things that have ever happened to you like that came to a head in one bang and you had no way of dealing with it -- I.E death. start getting rid of that crap now - just a suggestion. Laugh at that dude, he probably cuts you off because he hates almost missing the light every time if he didnt cut you off... slow down by a few seconds, anticipate... just sayn (this is a general metaphor for all things of this nature).

So this has been kind of bothering me too -- I have had crazier dreams than ever - I have unaided (I didn't even realize it until I had been smoke free for OVER A WEEK?!?!) quit smoking pot of which I have been a daily fan for 15 years -- I have discovered things that have been right under my nose forever and THEY MAKE SENSE -- I have seen and felt energies that have been all but hidden from me since I was 10 -- I feel the meaning of things stronger than ever to a point where my skin feels like its on fire -- (some people are saying on this thread they are getting shivers too! Im getting full body electric shock -- like 200 needles poking into me and all hair on end )

IF YOU FEEL THIS WAY -- I CAN ONLY SUGGEST THAT YOU BRING IT ALL IN -- SUCK IT ALL UP and THEN LET IT WASH FROM YOU -- YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY SCARED -- YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY ANGRY -- YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY BEING WATCHED -- BE STRONG -- FEAR IS A BYPRODUCT OF UNCERTAINTY -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- EVERYONE/THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN - IS - AND WILL BE IS HARMONIZING and if your on the wrong frequency you are going to get jittered, shaken, thrown, dislodged (the chair in the movie contact... great metaphor).

sorry about the caps i don't mean to violate any rules or give anyone a reason to pop one off, i honestly think im getting some info that needs desperately to be shared. I love all of you!!
(hope this wasn't too random, im feeling like i shouldn't have posted this but i know that its just one of my things coming up, had to get it out )

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join