It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2012 by Britster1821 because: I decided not to share. It wasn't that important.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I wonder if there's something in the air chemical wise or if it's something to do with solar activity recently. There has been massive solar storms happening this week. Also, asteroids flying by earth this weekend. Who knows maybe it's a combination of everything thrown at us. Certainly feels greater than us, something from "up there" anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I've been off all week. Trouble sleeping, vivid nightmares, and a general feeling of dread. This is unusual for me and only comes around when something bad or life changing is on it's way. I usually take it as a sign to be cautious and watch out for myself and my family. These feelings are usually right, and they're stronger than normal, so I'm a little unnerved.

I don't know what to make of others having unusual experiences too. I'm not really used to talking about this kind of thing..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yes - I heard the scratching too! And then a buzzing noise that sounded like a fly but there weren't any around me.

There is another storm brewing here, lighting. High winds, the tree outside my window is dancing around like crazy and the shadows are playing tricks on my eyes.

Something is coming.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietInsanity

Listen to your intuition. Usually when strong feelings settle in, they are there for a reason...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You basically said everything I'd wanted to say. It's why I'm up at 1 am, when I have a funeral to be at in the morning.

I can't sleep. My dreams are getting way weird. Like, more so than usual. I'm seeing things out of the corner of my eye, but it's not through lack of sleep. It's through lack of sleep during the night. As if I'm making myself stay awake at night, so I can "safely" sleep during the day. So I know the peripheral vision stuff isn't through lack of sleep completely. It's just that I don't want to sleep at night. And I've never been afraid of the dark.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Last night around 2am I felt super anxious and tingly, but calm and serene at the same time. Like I was being watched, but by a good good friend. It was warm and welcomed, not something I feared.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I hear these threads all the time, but I'm not an intuitive person. I don't feel things. I've read all the threads about people feeling something dark coming, or bad energies but I never felt it. Until today. There was a good amount of bad news day, but what I feel is just something else. I just feel weighted down. I can't explain it but I just feel a lot of dark energy, and I've never known what that felt like before.

Oh, and to add, my pets have been driving me nuts today. That's another thing I've heard so much about but never experienced til today.
edit on 21-7-2012 by quailman03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

exactly what I felt too around the same time! Like a quiet light surrounded me and filled the room. But whatever the feeling was came from outside. So odd that so many of us felt the same thing at the same time...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
White, grey to black smokey objects related to this are vision problems, especially when you see things in the periphery. My eye floaters bothered me more than the instances i saw things in my peripheral vision.

What i have noticed: you see these things when you turn your head or body, thus relocating your vision quickly and they appear in the extents.

As mentioned, i had floaters so i know about vision problems. Floaters and seeing the smokey objects may be related. Interestingly enough the floaters are so much less noticeable after 10 years (or so) of having them. The eye doctor said they don't go away, they only settle at the bottom (supposedly), but i think they do fade away. Luckily mine are less annoying now than they used to be, seeing threads float across your eye balls when you move your head from side to side is a real pain, but then they can be somewhat interesting.

I mention the floaters because not only may there be some relationship but they can be strange IF you don't know what they are.

I hardly ever feel a presence, that is worth remembering, but this is common from time to time...and normal. If you "feel" something does not mean it is always right.

Now something that is so weird and funny is when someone is actually behind you and you think "someone is behind me AND they are looking at me". You turn around and someone is behind you AND they ARE looking at you.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

Listen to your intuition. Usually when strong feelings settle in, they are there for a reason...

I know. Something always comes up when the feelings are this strong. It hasn't happened this badly in at least five years or so and I'm a little worried. These feelings usually come up in three situations. A death of someone we're close to, a huge family crisis, or a major world event. I can't predict exactly what, but I generally know when something huge is about to happen in my life.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but when I heard about the Colorado shooting, I was hoping that was it, but the feeling hasn't stopped, and that doesn't feel like the cause. At this point, I'm waiting to see what happens and I'm hoping it won't be something that directly happens to me or my family.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The problem with that is there IS always something bad happening somewhere. If you did not know about something bad happened you would not make the connection. Plus the times you don't feel this and something bad DOES happen? The thing is something bad DID happen somewhere, you just don't know about it. Could just be someone getting robbed somewhere thousands of miles away, death in a car accident etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The last few days have been weird for me. Its strange how similar my experiences are to others on this thread. Shadow people our of the corner of my eye, nightmares. I even commented to my husband yesterday that I thought our house might suddenly be haunted. In addition to the shadows & nightmares, the last couple of days I've been hearing crashes & bangs in the house like something has tipped over, but I can't find anything disturbed nor is anyone else around to disturb something. Very strange around here.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

The problem with that is there IS always something bad happening somewhere. If you did not know about something bad happened you would not make the connection. Plus the times you don't feel this and something bad DOES happen? The thing is something bad DID happen somewhere, you just don't know about it. Could just be someone getting robbed somewhere thousands of miles away, death in a car accident etc.

It doesn't really work that way. I don't have these feelings for random bad stuff that's going to happen to other people. If it's a major world event, it's something that I will hear about and will be a shock to, or will effect me personally.

I just have a sense for when a huge shock is coming my way. No specifics or visions or anything. Just a feeling that something is coming that will effect me and how bad it could be. These feelings usually come before a major shock, and I've never had a feeling this bad that led to nothing.

It's not something I usually talk about because it doesn't effect anyone else and I have no proof that it's not coincidence or random paranoia. I usually just trust my gut, watch, wait, and take precautions.
edit on 21-7-2012 by QuietInsanity because: clarification

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Most Definately
Would you like fries with that?

In all sincerity, once the heat wave passed, goodness prevailed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This thread is crazy timing.

Last night I was laying in bed and I thought to myself, "sure feels like the spiritual energy is ramping up."

Been having strange feelings all day that I should be cautious and aware.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

i think gods getting his main players ready for whatevas on the horizon

peace

i thought it was the atmosphere,,,,,,loads of clouds, high humidity...but its high summer!
edit on 20-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

I certainly hope so

Last night was profound for me,not so much with the spirits but with 'messages' more awakening. The realization of Truth ( My Truth) I can not deny,even though after a decade of having them I still find myself having a very small disbelief of what I'm actually thinking/being told/shown. I try to get as much proof as I can,to whats going on with me on a personal note as I can. Most of my messages comes in forms of numbers and words and certain lyrics in songs can be actual messages or actual conversations depending on how long the download will take.

Wherever there's words/numbers,I'm very aware,but if I'm to aware I'll get nothing.

~ Alienmindflare~

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
I've been having some unusual dreams the past two nights where I thought I was actually in communication with several people (still living) as opposed to just dreaming about them.

Don't know if that was a valid experience or pertinent to what you're talking about.

I believe this can happen. I always think my spirit in sleep state visits the living and has conversations with them. I believe our spirit fly's into the living elsewhere and says the odd word or something just to get the other to wonder.

Anywhere where there's words and means to express and use words to me is part of the messages we are been told and part of the awakening.

~ Alienmindflare~

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Last week I had a very unusual experience with a teacher-entity while sleeping. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and then foot-steps. At first I was fearful, not knowing exactly what was in my room. When I knew I had no way of fighting it, I let go and accepted my fate.

My head began to ring loudly, and then a whooshing sound and feeling started to move through my body. It was intertwined, kind of like the DNA strands. A deep voice started speaking but I couldn't understand it. It wasn't even like it was an Earthly voice/language. This continued for a little while and then it just moved out of me.

I woke up fully and said to myself - "Woo, that was different". Although I am use to having these types of experiences - this one seemed particularly meaningful, like I was being prepared for something.

Peace Out - Ned

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Very interesting, two occurences of cell phones being behind in time. Could there be time/dimension anomalies propping up around the world?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join