Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

aha ! I have learned this one. Don't Look. If you keep looking through your peripheral it wont know you're looking at it. It's really really hard, but just observe through the peripheral and don't look at it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
reply to post by cry93

wow, thank you. something I've tried but not succeeded in.
the hour off is quite bizarre.
If there are time dimensions starting to 'meld ' together, well this brings about a whole new animal.
interesting, thanks for sharing.

I didn't even think about it in that manner initially. I just thought it was a private battle for me.

2nd

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

its 4am..im in a pitch black room.....only my comp screen is lighting the room
i see it everywhere...time to embrace i rekon.....lol.

its weird how we dont get scared.....for real

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

did anything unique happen to you last night, Wrabbit ?
It seems like these 'noticed' days/nights occur in clusters (as far as human interaction goes)

I'm actually about exhausted right now and out of it...I'm headed to bed. However, this thread will be top in the morning when I get back to things before starting my day. I already misread and made a mess of one thread response...this topic deserves better. See ya in the morning on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm curious. Do see wispy bits of shadows moving about or more humanoid shapes? I usually only see wispy bits of shadows floating about even when one friendly spirit or entity comes up to me and touches me. I often don't see it coming but I have out of the corner of my eye a couple of times. If I didn't feel something when it comes up to me I might have just thought I was seeing things.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing unusual activity.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think it's fascinating. no need to be scared. contact with the other side so to speak.
If it's demonic or evil you will no doubt feel if, undoubtedly. No need to fear what loves us.
that's great you're one of the few to sense/feel things. alot of people do not see or feel 'it'.
open your mind, grasshopper.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter

I'm curious. Do see wispy bits of shadows moving about or more humanoid shapes? I usually only see wispy bits of shadows floating about even when one friendly spirit or entity comes up to me and touches me. I often don't see it coming but I have out of the corner of my eye a couple of times. If I didn't feel something when it comes up to me I might have just thought I was seeing things.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing unusual activity.

dont worry orion, you're not alone. and there are many more knowledgeable than me that i hope will chime in.
I tend to rely more on initial feelings. recently I've heard footsteps, seen brief shadows, and lately what i would consider human shapes. years ago it was just feelings. for the last few years i see auras and i dont know why. I often see shadows and human figures out of the corner of my eye. I have been trying to teach myself not to look directly at them and it is working. I feel that when I am touched I tingle, i.e. get the shivers. but so far it feels lovely, not malevolent at all. I do my best to be open minded. I swear every day I feel more, I can't explain it.
so I'd say you're one of the unique. open your mind , don't be afraid. If you encounter evil/dark entities you will know it beyond a doubt and don't let them trick you by any means. The feelings to me are like night and day, you will get it. be careful but don't be scared.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

i think gods getting his main players ready for whatevas on the horizon

Right on bro,the feeiling strong ,were being prepard for something big.
YOU KNOW ITS THERE and wanting to understand what it is where meaning to do

but its out of reach patiently waiting to know

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Yup...Sirius is rising its the beginning of Ramadan. And, the dead are rising. Plus, there is a massive ritual in the preliminary stages... I refer to the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. As we approach the Winter Solstice all this will increase, I wager.

I recommend fasting and meditating and praying.

edit on 20-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yes, I felt something yesterday. I felt like I needed to do something really really important. Then today I saw the lines like I was in some kind of hologram or looking at a cheap tv screen (it's funny because I'm in school for tv, video, and audio). Oh yeah and it happened at school when I noticed the lines. Right now I can see it too. Oh even more I was looking at what wave of conscious we are currently at on the Mayan calendar when I noticed the lines lol. Oh how the multiverse works!
I was feeling sad today too.
edit on 20-7-2012 by AlternativeMeaning because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Me too. I kept checking outside last night because I had that feeling that something was out there, watching. Something towards the East. It was a very unsettling feeling, not scary or dark. Just...something there. Wound up having weird nightmares all night too.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I did get a pat on the back from a girlfriend who just died. that is about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

I also got a very intense migraine this afternoon while at work. I couldn't see straight, my vision blurred up, and it was like I wasn't even awake this afternoon. My co-workers took one look at me and told me to go home. I get migraines frequently but it's been a LONG time since I've had one like that. My dreams have been much more intense lately, and I'm feeling more sensitive than ever to something outside. It's like something is lurking and it's often associated with the weather (see my thread on Folklore and Thunderstorms).

Maybe we're all reacting to the shooting in Denver. But it feels like something is just starting here. Or has been brewing. It's like watching episodes of Buffy when they were on the hell mouth and all hell broke loose towards the end of the show. That's kind of what it feels like in the air right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yep.
Last night right when the shootings were happening, our neighbor across the street flood lights started going on and off. We've been here for 11 years, and never saw this happen before. Not to mention, they were asleep, it was 1:30 am here. Not sayin there's a direct link, but definitely very odd. We were baffled at the time. Didn't find out about shootings till this morning. I was oddly depressed all day yesterday,btw. Overwhemling sadness and hopelessness, today I'm fine, feel great. Not sure what that was all about. Also, it seems like someone might be trying to get my attention. I layed down to take a nap today and heard scratching at the bedroom door. I got up and there was nothing there. Layed back down, it happened again and no one there. Just moments ago, I was on the front porch and I heard what sounded like someone flicked my wind chime. I turned around and it was not moving and there is absolutely no wind. It's still and hot. I'm in no way saying this is for sure paranormal, just really odd, and out of the norm around my home. I'll post again if it keeps happening.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I work on a 3 person team at work. Myself and one team member stated that we were drained and whipped. Said team member is even from the same area near my hometown. We joke that we are cousins. We'd both just had it today. I left work early today. He stayed.

The 3rd member is basically team leader and I swear she looked like she'd been out all night drinking. But it feels like we are related.

What happened last night?
edit on 20-7-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

this is what happened last night www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Couple of other things like night. The wooden stick used to lock in my balcony door fell over last night on its own. I wasn't anywhere near it, it was leaning against the window as it had been for days. Just fell over slowly with a very loud bang like it had been pushed. My cell phone also acted weird later on and turned on a couple of times by itself, it was charging by my bed. Lit up the whole damn room at one point...made for a very restless night and I'm agitated and hermiting today.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

I also got a very intense migraine this afternoon while at work. I couldn't see straight, my vision blurred up, and it was like I wasn't even awake this afternoon. My co-workers took one look at me and told me to go home. I get migraines frequently but it's been a LONG time since I've had one like that.

both me and my father have them.....only this week...first time ever...something wants to be heard!!

My dreams have been much more intense lately, and I'm feeling more sensitive than ever to something outside. It's like something is lurking and it's often associated with the weather (see my thread on Folklore and Thunderstorms).

yep...sheesh....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I had a splitting headach yesterday morning through most of the day. thats just part of it. was going to post anyway on the fact that i had a weird night. but seeing this and a couple people mentioning that they had headaches got me wondering if its connected.

the activity that has been going on as of late is escelating day by day.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
No but just weird dreams

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join