It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All These Dark Knight Rises Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey, i for one enjoyed the movie!

i have always been a batman fan and have followed all the movies in this trilogy atleast, and i got to say i thought it was EPIC and more.

To me it seems like everyone is just digging too far into it, and event surrounding it. This probably wasn't planned but look how much more you have heard about the new batman now.

So without spoiling the movie like i saw one member do today...i give it 5 stars atleast!

YAY batman DA NaNa NaNa NaNaNa

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnycashed

edit...delete
edit on 20-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

alright and lets see im am postive this has happened before, (50 cent's movie) thats why i said people are digging way to far into it.

i was at all in no way saying i don't care about the people in Colorado, my cousins friend was in that theater that got shot thank you much

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The problem is that there are too many members who's egos get the better of them when a big event happens. When something like this happens you have fifty different members trying to create threads about it to get their coveted flags and stars that they care so much about. They know duplicate threads of a subject will get closed so they throw in some different spin in order to keep theirs alive.

Every thread I have seen about the shooting to me could have all been contained in one thread, and not ten or fifteen or however many there are now. I bet we will see at least one an hour for the next two days. I'm done with them. I am going to see what good threads have been missed because of all this.

new topics

top topics

join