It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's ark to show at London Olympics!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OK people, there are many strange things about the Olympics, the "spirit of Zion" spider statue, the flood lights looking like a all seeing eye pyramid and the logo reading Zion. But i just found out there will be a life size copy of the Noah's ark sailing down the Thames!!

WTF has the ark got to do with the Olympic games??!!??

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The things they totally wasted money on while what mattered got short changed just never ceases to amaze me.

This should go down for how not to run an event. Sorry over there guys.. What a mess.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oh i agree, I wonder to myself if they got G4 to do the security because they knew they would mess it up and would have someone to take the fall if something does happen, or if they hope/plan something to happen

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit you even read the story, the Olympics didn't pay for it...

The man who made it asked for permission to dock it in the harbor during the games...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The things they totally wasted money on while what mattered got short changed just never ceases to amaze me.

This should go down for how not to run an event. Sorry over there guys.. What a mess.

The Olympic games is a massive ritual. Defiantly not pointless, its not random.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I wish I had that kind of dough.

What a waste of money.

If it is a real size replica, then this just adds to the mystery of how Noah put all of those animals on it

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

The Olympic games is a massive ritual. Defiantly not pointless, its not random.

Absolutely correct. Everything connected to the Olympic games has meaning. The deeper you look... oh my word. I wish I could share everything I have found. But I would suggest reading everything (and all of the sources mentioned) in the following thread.

False Flag methos Olympics 2012 update

It will take a fair amount of time (many hours, even a couple of days), but it will change your life. A total ejection from the matrix... the red pill. But if you skimp, and you rush, then it will sound like madness on the surface level. But there is real meaning to it all.

If you don't really believe in the illuminati, or don't know much about them, then you should watch the video from this thread first.... it is required viewing before jumping into the rabbit hole. It is the surface level history of where they came from, and what they want to do. Again, no skimping, watch it all.

History of the Illuminati / New World Order

If you make it to the end of the first thread (which grows daily), then I'll see you there
Rock on!

Oh, and the Ark is a new one... great find!!! and it just adds to all of the symbology and predictive programming/incantation that says they are going to flood London. No doubts at this point.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit you even read the story, the Olympics didn't pay for it...

The man who made it asked for permission to dock it in the harbor during the games...

No.. You got me..I reacted to the headline and it's been a long day. My bad on this and I feel foolish.

My apologies to OP.

I think bed just a little early tonight would be a great idea.... I'm off! (Thanks for being nice about it.
)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's a reference to Noah and also Genesis 7:24

And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

London is going to get flooded on midnight Aug.3. Midnight Aug. 3 plus 150 days takes us to 1-1-2013. Prince William's gemetria is 2013 (the year of our "Lord") (Prince Harry's gemetria is 1666, referencing the number of the false prophet 2nd beast).

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The guy just wants to sail his boat wich they have been working on for so long. Now he finally has his chance, I would do it too.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Taxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash

London is going to get flooded on midnight Aug.3. Midnight Aug. 3 plus 150 days takes us to 1-1-2013. Prince William's gemetria is 2013 (the year of our "Lord") (Prince Harry's gemetria is 1666, referencing the number of the false prophet 2nd beast).

How do you know London will be flooded? How did you arrive at August 3rd? 01.01.2013 minus 150 days? What happens if a catastrophic event occurs on another date during the Olympics?
edit on 21-7-2012 by westt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I must have read a different article than you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash

The numerology of both is interesting.

7 + 2 + 4 = 13. How not-surprising.

150 = 1+5+0 = 6.

Need I say more?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
That is not a seaworthy vessel. The will have to put it on a barge to get it to England. Then tow it up the river on the same barge. It is a nice effort by the builder though.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Oh, and the Ark is a new one... great find!!! and it just adds to all of the symbology and predictive programming/incantation that says they are going to flood London. No doubts at this point.

reply to post by saladfingers123456

Take a look at this:

Olympic Stadium, London

And then read this:

Is this a masonic Building? It's real? And if real, where it is located?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Arken
started on 3/21/2011 @ 01:27 PM

Originally posted by Arken
Hi ATSers. This is a quest. A quest about a strange building.
This is a call for all of you and for the one that know if this Building, The Column (circled in red) with a Triangle on the top is real, and if so, where is located.

I find really intriguing (and awesome) this "card" that come from The Illuminati NWO" Cards Games.
Thanks in advance for your contribute to this quest.

edit on 7/25/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: color

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It's called putting on a display.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Maybe thats the false flag right there? The ark sails down the river and unloads a exodus of animal pairs exotic from other parts of the world turning the Olympics into a bigger circus than what it already is.....

Which leads me to my next question.......is London gonna have roller coasters and carnies hustling for yer money at the ring a botle booth? Can I win a olympic gold medal if I get 3 in a row?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

reply to post by saladfingers123456

Take a look at this:

Olympic Stadium, London

And then read this:

Is this a masonic Building? It's real? And if real, where it is located?
by Arken
started on 3/21/2011 @ 01:27 PM

Originally posted by Arken
Hi ATSers. This is a quest. A quest about a strange building.
This is a call for all of you and for the one that know if this Building, The Column (circled in red) with a Triangle on the top is real, and if so, where is located.

I find really intriguing (and awesome) this "card" that come from The Illuminati NWO" Cards Games.
Thanks in advance for your contribute to this quest.

edit on 7/25/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: color

I read the thread quoted in your post regarding these cards and no one seemed to be able to find a similar building to the one circled.

I cant help thinking that it may not be a building, but instead represents the Olympic torch.

If that has already been mentioned then my apologies.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanPLC

I didn't think of that. Good catch.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The daily mail article is from 1st june2011,the guy was trying to
get permission to sail it up the Thames.
I'm guessing this was refused,so it's a total non-story
Did anyone bother to read the article before going on
an illumanati rant?
edit on 25-7-2012 by ho chi minh because: spelling...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join