It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Aurora shooting suspect on sex website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think the picture they have of him up elsewhere versus the picture posted on the website adultfriendfinder.com shows quite a contrast in who he was compared to who he is presently.
He looks so peaceful in the first picture released. In the second picture, you can see in his eyes that there is no clarity. I've always been a person who looks into the eyes of others. I notice a LOT by looking into someones eyes.

I'm not a fan of TMZ, but this seems pretty legitimate.

Police are reportedly investigating a profile on a sex website they believe could belong to James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 people and wounding at least 59 others in a mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado. Holmes" created the profile on AdultFriendFinder.com July 5 -- and included a picture of himself with reddish, orange hair ... just as officials in Aurora, CO said he looked when he was apprehended Friday morning. "Holmes" -- who used the screen name classicjimbo -- included a cryptic message on the top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

News source
edit on 20-7-2012 by PassedKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
do look similar and the 'visit me in jail' line seems to make it even more likely,

but i think there is differences. suppose it depends on the time between the 2 pics.

the nose really doesn't look the same at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why he allegedly bothered registering on AdultFriendFinder is a mystery. He'll find plenty of 'adult friends' in the prison showers. Surely he knew that.

That face looks familiar. Can't put my finger on it, though.
edit on 20-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

HAHAHA! Very true.
I felt like he looked familiar to me as well. My aunt said the same thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Look at the large picture of him (watermaked 'TMZ'), just before the comments:

Link here...

I definitely have seen that face before, somewhere. And no, I haven't been on any dodgy sex people sites.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

reminds me of tom green.

anyway that pic from the adult site does match pics from when he was much younger. i just didn't think it matched the most recent picture, the main one that was posted everywhere today.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Nah, definitely not Tom Green. Maybe another 'celebrity' perhaps, or a comedian.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
he was most likely trying to get one last hook-up before gets locked up/killed.

the 2 pics look like different people to me. the eyebrows. what ever the time between photos.

top topics

join