It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes: Web Dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I can't help thinking this is some kind of false flag type maneuver. The gunman was masked, so we only have police to say this is the guy. He had access to unusual firepower and explosives. He has very little web presence. Everything about this story screams "something's not right". His mother's response of "yep, you got him," doesn't strike me as a mother's natural reaction to such news. t think this is a plot to institute more gun restrictions. Maybe even get rid of our right to bear arms. I try not to be too paranoid, but the whole thing stinks. My heart goes out to the victims of this bizarre tragedy, who are just as real and just as dead as the victims of 911. I just don't think it was another "lone gunman".

My prediction: within 30 days, we will be looking at losing another of our rights. The right to bear arms. And people will do it gladly, thinking they will be safer.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

My heart goes out to the victims and thier families too. I cant even imagine taking an outing to a movie and this happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

sarcasm sir

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

unusual firepower in the US

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

lol..sorry sarcasm is hard to pick up this way sometimes. i need the voice and the eye rolls.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

To the contrary of what you are thinking, I started thinking about carrying a gun. I was talking to somebody else who wondered if they should start carrying a weapon.

Of course I believe it is common sense to think about arming yourself for protection. The liberals and gun control crowd lack common sense in my opinion. Obviously, they don't understand how criminals think.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
so what does this mean your classed as a threat because you keep yourself to yourself and dont have an online footprint oh and guns there bad too

Nah it means he's probably not a real person. If you believe there was any remote possibility it could have been perpetrated by the government, you could assume this guy is an agent. There were a few military at that theater there... and I dunno if any of you guys seen the fox news interview with the witness Jennifer Seeger and Corbin?

It's so obvious it's terrible....

Fox News Interview w/ Jennifer Seeger & Corbin

This is the link for the interview.

They are both CLEARLY military pretending NOT to be. Dude is for one, wearing dog tags, they are both in good strong physical condition, they both have military hair cuts, she stands the entire time with her hands on her hips solid like a police office/military personnel "at ease."

Now, why is this relevant? Because she claims to have stared down the barrel and it was pointing her right in the face and she didn't get shot. She didn't even get hurt. She said she was essentially the closest person to the shooter.

She is also female.

This is relevant if you have been scrounging all of the information. There have been reports by other witnesses that a girl opened the door and let him in.

There was also a report that 2 soldiers from a military base [it was more specific than this] didn't show up today at the base. Notice these two are clearly both military and were traveling around from TV crew to TV crew giving interviews with Corbin.

Jennifer do you you have a memory, a clear memory of, of how this began and if you did could you take us through it? From your perspective? -News Anchor

Ye--Yes Sir, yea I can. -Jennifer Seeger

She stutters and responds with her military programming saying "Yes Sir" and then realizes she shouldn't have said it, and follows it up quickly with "Yeah."

And it was a calm part of the movie there's no guns there's -- and all of a sudden I looked to my right and there's this guy you know was coming through this exit door to my right, And he looked like he was an actor or something you know like a prop. -Jennifer Seeger

And right here, she places herself close to the door he entered. As it was clearly to her right. It had to be immediately to her right as she places the distance as 4-6 feet in another interview I heard today on the radio. Corbin says in this video they were so close to the gunman, around 5 feet in front of him. So that makes them 5 feet from the door, which makes her likely the closest person to the door he entered. Lending credence to the witness accounts that a girl let him in.

He looked like, uh, like a swat team member ya know? Like he had kevlar on, a gas mask on, he looked literally like a swat team member, or somebody in the army, essentially. -Jennifer Seeger

She says, Kevlar. I would venture to say the average person would have said "a [bullet proof] vest."

She then says she had EMT training. So my hypothesis is she is/was a field medic in a line unit.

She then uses other terminology like "bear crawling" and "fight or flight." Both common vocabulary words to those in the armed forces. [Bear crawling is not very common in my experience, the only people I know who use that term are Aikido/Karate practitioners and those in the armed forces.]

This is an Army Bear crawl. See how he is pulling the dead weight of a simulated injured ally? This is exactly what she said Her and Corbin did with the wounded.

Corbin then explains essentially how he is surprised the killer ignored them and shot the people behind them.

This could be because the shooter is part of their team.

And Corbin says neither of them reacted like anybody else.

We both had like a cold reflex, we weren't freaking out, like the rest of everybody else, we had a plan to stay down.... -Corbin

She then says...

Right, that was our main objective, it wasn't a matter of getting the guy because we knew the cops would get there soon, I mean, the municipal building is right down the street.-Jennifer Seeger

Main Objective? Municipal Building? Yes Sir, Bear Crawling, Fight or Flight, Kevlar? EMT Training?

Are these words that come out of your average 22 year old girl? No. These are words of rank. She's very fast too, as if it's extremely natural for her to use language like this. Very detail oriented like a member of the service.

And I mean, physical build, hair cuts, Corbin's dog tags, her tattoo on her bicep, the way she stands like police/military with her hands on her hips the entire time. The way she breaks down the shooters description, it's like she's a professional debriefer.

It's not because she made one of these statements, or used one of those words, it's because she used all of these things... It doesn't make sense to say that she isn't military.

I don't think anybody can deny they are military... and she is the most probable person to have opened the door, if that version of the story is true. The killer also ignored both of them completely.

Weird, right?

So now we do some compiling;

Military girl allegedly opens the door for the gunman to begin his massacre, in which case, he completely ignores the military girl who allegedly opened the door.

Yes, there is supposition, but there is circumstantial [read not empirical] evidence to support this claim.

If true, it would make this a conspiracy, as if that was true, and she did open the door, it was a government job.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

woah..that just blew my mind! I saw the interview and though well shes not emotional facing a gun, but shrugged it off. Now that you broke that down...mind blown. ty for that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by Laokin

woah..that just blew my mind! I saw the interview and though well shes not emotional facing a gun, but shrugged it off. Now that you broke that down...mind blown. ty for that.

That's what I'm here for, to tell all what I see and that is what I saw -- Kind Sir.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

You still have to take into account the general vocabulary there, and it's an environment with relatively few gun controls. Sometimes people can come across as a little detached immediately after something traumatic as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think as of now, the people wouldnt hand over their guns.. They would need at least 1 more huge event.. IMO

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well...here is a thought. Maybe this guy has a nickname he's using online? I know for me personally, when I google my REAL NAME only two real things about me show up which tell people nothing about me. I had a fb on my real name but deleted it, then a year later started a new one with my artist name and that site grew big so I stuck with it. As well as myspace and other sites, I've always used my music name since that is part of my game, to make the music me known and not the real me lol.

But I don't know..just thought I'd drop those two cents, to me there is a real possibility this guy could be known on the line just under another name. hmmm *as a sidenote maybe ppl should start googling his nick from the site tmz posted...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Doesn't this story seem somewhat odd? Like this guy was trying to be noticed? He goes into a Gander Mtn with pink hair and earrings either buying or modifying the AR-15. It's almost like he or someone wanted him to be noticed.

www.9news.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

The Joker dyed his hair GREEN

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

I know im wondering where the heck theyre getting the red joker from? unless he was trying to be Bozo.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Doesn't this story seem somewhat odd? Like this guy was trying to be noticed? He goes into a Gander Mtn with pink hair and earrings either buying or modifying the AR-15. It's almost like he or someone wanted him to be noticed.

www.9news.com...

The guy said his hair was 'cotton candy pink'. To me, that isn't red hair. And earrings? No one mentioned the shooter wearing earrings. I wouldn't be surprised if James Holmes was a patsy for this. Lee Harvey Oswald apparently had a look-alike walking around Dallas the day of the assassination and this smells of a cover-up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The part that I cant explain is the emergency alarm door. If hed been in the theater, and went out to rig the door, the alarm wouldve went off. So how did he supposedly "kick in" this door when emergency exits only open outwards and have steel frames?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
**** COINCIDENCE ALERT ****

On July 17, 2012 the LilWayneVEVO channel released his Wayne's new hit "My Homies Still" on youtube.

Link: www.youtube.com...

In the video at approximately 3:36 there is a montage involving Wayne, his daughter, and company, sitting in a theater with skeletons in random locations.

Furthermore at about 3:39 in the video you can see what appear to be some kind of smoke exploding form barrels behind him (Wayne) in the music video.

Considering the timing, and the nature of the NWO/Illuminati to condition people through popular media, I believe that this is not a coincidence, but rather a macabre and suggestive video depicting possibly the events that transpired on July 20.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Thanks for posting that. My first impression was also that she seemed to be military, or agent. You put it down better than I could, I really couldn't put my finger on anything specific, it was just my overall impression.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join